The 'predatory lesbian'... fact or (non-serious) fiction..?

Magineer

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 8, 2019
Posts
405
I put up a question in the LGBT forum but of course, owing to the picture gallery nature of that place, got no joy.

I'm wondering whether there is such a thing as the 'predatory lesbian' in the real world... someone who goes out on the prowl looking for other lesbian OR straight women to 'have'... one way or another...

I have a story or two on the back burner and ideally would like them to be based on a real phenomenon rather than something completely imaginary. In the same way that I have a reluctance to consider elves, goblins, sorcery and starships as serious components of erotic writing, I wouldn't want to use this unless it had some basis in reality.

Any thoughts?
 
I've never known any predatory lesbians in real life, but it is a common enough trope in fiction. Just check the "Women in Prison" thread.
 
I've never known any predatory lesbians in real life, but it is a common enough trope in fiction. Just check the "Women in Prison" thread.

Newspeak. I prefer that old-fashioned term: 'theme'.

Yes, and imprisoned females are a hackneyed-to-death theme. I was wondering more about the possibility of a distinctly non-jailed lesbian female who has what might be called a predatory lust.

Beginning to think this is purely fictitious. But hey, isn't fiction what we're writing? Sad to say, I need that basis in reality...
 
Yes, they exist, and yes, they can be predatory and very pushy about it. Like everything else sexual and personal, there can be infinite variety.

Back around 1980, one of my friends actually partnered for "hunting expeditions" to bars and parties with a woman he knew was exclusively a lesbian. They didn't "date," in the usual sense, they simply hunted together.

The partnership originated when he met her in a bar. Knowing she was a lesbian, he asked "What are you doing here?" She replied, "The same thing you're doing. Looking for pussy." He never got a threesome out of it, but the camouflage helped them both to score regularly. Their relationship lasted two or three years until she partnered up with someone long-term.

So, yeah, it happens, but I have no idea how often. I'd expect it to be rare unless they were known to be "a couple."
 
My long term exhibitionist, neighbor nudist girl was a predator who delighted in presenting me her unsuspecting conquests. Or at least tolerated me watching if I was careful enough. She was a very fit girl, not quite that stereotypical butch, very pretty herself, but definitely a hunter.
 
Thanks to both. I think you've rescued me!

Particularly interested, Randy, in the 'teaming up' approach. That thought hadn't occurred to me - always pictured such a female as a lone huntress.

Lupus, how did she 'present' you with these conquests and why were they still 'unsuspecting'? Do you mean they were still targets and and hadn't yet been 'conquered'..? Puzzled...
 
Lupus, how did she 'present' you with these conquests and why were they still 'unsuspecting'? Do you mean they were still targets and and hadn't yet been 'conquered'..? Puzzled...

Oh, I have described that rather strange voyeur/exhibitionist relationship somewhere elsewhere around here at length. The arrangement was... she had a "secret" and quite strictly nudist swimming hole on the river, "accidentally" in near plain sight from my backyard. Actually, I believe it originally was her grandmother who arranged it that way... she had a thing with my grandfather I never fully understood... rival witches with my grandmother or some such. The whole story lasts over a century.

Anyhow, I rarely saw Becky wearing clothes; our life away from river didn't mix, and we did spoke maybe a dozen times in almost ten years it lasted as defined relationship... and I applied her sunscreen exactly twice. Although I do believe she was bisexual; she eventually married a guy as far I know. But she seemed not having any interest in me aside than being a watcher; said swimming hole was strictly no-men zone; and I wasn't exception either.

Becky knew well I watched, I knew she knew, she knew I knew she knew, and I suspect her grandmom knew it all, but I don't know for certain. But her sister and mother had no idea, apparently, and it was made very clear to me it should remain that way, snd they visited often. Nor did her girlfriends she brought there knew they're being watched, sometimes playing there for hours. My sister knew too, and my dad, I'm sure, but not mom nor my brother-in-law, and everyone behaved like those girls over there were ducks. Well, from the side, probably it looked like I did too, mostly just going around doing my own thing and just rarely taking a glance. But I had a few hideouts very close, and used to strip naked myself and slip in there once now and then.

Yup, it's all creepy as fuck all the way through, but addictive too, believe me.

I overstepped boundaries eventually, because I wanted to showcase my own new girlfriend to Becky; our own swimming hole partially visible from theirs, over the river lengthwise, and I arranged us drifting closer. But Becky didn't appreciate, because her sister walked on us, and freaked out. The heaven was lost with that, although I got my hands on said sister once, twitchy as she was. And within next two years they both married away anyway; and didn't returned here for fifteen years and then went swimming elsewhere, and wearing swimsuits. Just once I saw her daughter exploring the old place, but the riverbed had changed during the years and now it's too swallow there to be really nice, and tries had grown and fallen, and farming fields moved, new houses built in the area, and so on, so it's unusable now, not in that quality anymore, even if there was a mood for.
 
Sounds like a tale straight from Mark Twain... in one of his more erotic moments, of course!

Funny how things slip gently into the past... after which, all changes, usually for the worse.

Things never to be recaptured...

... or maybe that's just a symptom of one's own personal ageing...
 
...how old do you think "trope" is?


Antiquity unquestioned. Probably evolved into use around the same time as self-important, unsolicited nit-picking first came upon the scene, wouldn't you agree?

Psycho-babble fashion victim highlighted. Or would I be sending you down the rapids of 'meme canyon' without a canoe?
 
Antiquity unquestioned. Probably evolved into use around the same time as self-important, unsolicited nit-picking first came upon the scene, wouldn't you agree?

I defer to your expertise in self-important, unsolicited nitpicking.
 
Carnevil9 writes: "Just check the "Women in Prison" thread."

Absolutely right, Carnevil - predatory lesbians DEFINITELY exist in the erotic world of women-in-prison stories & videos!

RandyD1369 writes: "Back around 1980, one of my friends actually partnered for "hunting expeditions" to bars and parties with a woman he knew was exclusively a lesbian. They didn't "date," in the usual sense, they simply hunted together."

I really LIKE the idea of predatory lesbian women working together to lure pretty girls into their reach! I'd ESPECIALLY love to see the creation of a "Playboy Club" for lesbian women - in fact OR fiction - involving older, wealthy LESBIANS gathering together and being waited-upon by beautiful, young, & scantily-clad women! I wrote of such a place in one of my own stories here on this Literotica site:

https://www.literotica.com/s/ashleys-internship - "(Ashley's Internship" - includes mention of a club for wealthy older lesbian women!)

While I'm convinced that clubs of this sort don't exist in the REAL WORLD, I'd love seeing more of them in print and on video, as I think they're HOT!
 
We all have our predilections.

I guess I'd have to lay my cards on the table slightly in favour of the lone stalker.

I give the thumbs up to Randy with his reference to the accomplice idea, especially within the context of my own further bias towards non-consent. For me the 'club' idea is verging a little too far into the surreal, although a good grounding in everyday realia could help even that along.
 
There definitely are, just think about the workplace as a possible scenario. I know a woman who is a senior director in the company she works for, very intelligent and driven, she is also very aggressive sexually as the rumor goes. Anyway, she has a young twenty year old student working for her as part of her course, the student who is very quiet, hard working and ultimately shy, For purpose of the story I would say she is asked to travel on a short business trip with the woman and that is where the woman turns predator and through a combination or seduction and intimidation gets the young woman into her bed and uses her as she wishes.
 
There definitely are, just think about the workplace as a possible scenario. I know a woman who is a senior director in the company she works for, very intelligent and driven, she is also very aggressive sexually as the rumor goes. Anyway, she has a young twenty year old student working for her as part of her course, the student who is very quiet, hard working and ultimately shy, For purpose of the story I would say she is asked to travel on a short business trip with the woman and that is where the woman turns predator and through a combination or seduction and intimidation gets the young woman into her bed and uses her as she wishes.


Excellent. There would be a lot of mileage in having the story subsequently unfold with the lady boss gradually but determinedly decoupling the younger woman from boyfriend and family... possibly having her move in as her slave in all but name.
 
kinkycanucks writes: "There definitely are, just think about the workplace as a possible scenario."

A workplace environment provides an EXCELLENT venue for showing a dominant/predatory lesbian boss in a position to take advantage of her beautiful, vulnerable, & naturally-submissive young secretary's gorgeous body!

https://cdn.pornpics.com/pics1/2015-10-10/312009_01big.jpg - (Predatory lesbian boss interviews beautiful young blonde secretarial applicant - 1 of 6)

https://cdn.pornpics.com/pics1/2015-10-10/312009_02big.jpg - (Predatory lesbian boss interviews beautiful young blonde secretarial applicant - 2 of 6)

https://cdn.pornpics.com/pics1/2015-10-10/312009_03big.jpg - (Predatory lesbian boss interviews beautiful young blonde secretarial applicant - 3 of 6)

https://cdn.pornpics.com/pics1/2015-10-10/312009_04big.jpg - (Predatory lesbian boss interviews beautiful young blonde secretarial applicant - 4 of 6)

https://cdn.pornpics.com/pics1/2015-10-10/312009_05big.jpg - (Predatory lesbian boss interviews beautiful young blonde secretarial applicant - 5 of 6)

https://cdn.pornpics.com/pics1/2015-10-10/312009_08big.jpg - (Predatory lesbian boss interviews beautiful young blonde secretarial applicant - 6 of 6)

http://galleries.ferronetwork.com/fhg/pantyhose1/pictures/5085_3/p1_g5085_007.jpg - (Predatory lesbian boss taking advantage of her beautiful young blonde secretary - 1 of 5)

http://galleries.ferronetwork.com/fhg/pantyhose1/pictures/5085_3/p1_g5085_028.jpg - (Predatory lesbian boss taking advantage of her beautiful young blonde secretary - 2 of 5)

http://galleries.ferronetwork.com/fhg/pantyhose1/pictures/5085_3/p1_g5085_058.jpg - (Predatory lesbian boss taking advantage of her beautiful young blonde secretary - 3 of 5)

http://galleries.ferronetwork.com/fhg/pantyhose1/pictures/5085_3/p1_g5085_059.jpg - (Predatory lesbian boss taking advantage of her beautiful young blonde secretary - 4 of 5)

http://galleries.ferronetwork.com/fhg/pantyhose1/pictures/5085_3/p1_g5085_065.jpg - (Predatory lesbian boss taking advantage of her beautiful young blonde secretary - 5 of 5)

https://www.thumbzilla.com/video/ph596560ff3f6af/secretary-karlee-grey-fucked-by-lesbian-boss - (Pretty young secretary being disciplined by her predatory lesbian boss - runs 6:45)

This video-clip shows a pretty, young, & inexperienced secretary (played by Karlee Grey) being spanked by her dominant lesbian boss (played by Keisha Grey) after making errors on a business letter. The lesbian boss repeatedly slaps the pretty girl's butt to punish her, with the pretty girl then begging her boss not to fire her! The boss agrees, with conditions! Next, we see the pretty girl spanked while completely nude (2:45 to 3:40), and then f*cked from behind by Keisha, who is now wearing a strap-on (4:10 to 5:00) - the pretty girl asks: "Am I still fired?" - and Ms. Grey answers: "No!"
 
And where is there any room for imagination in all this high resolution, technicolour, bimboid crap?

This is a forum about STORY ideas and the thread concerns related matters of reality and truth, not Pornodisney.
 
Last edited:
Magineer writes: "And where is there any room for imagination in all this high resolution, technicolour, bimboid crap?"

That's EXACTLY my gripe - WHERE is the imagination involving quality-erotic WRITING when the subject is predatory lesbians? And WHY are so many of the people behind-the-scenes nowadays clueless pinheads? Whenever I watch videos that are supposed to be about lesbian bosses, they end up being about two lesbian women already in a relationship with one another who both happen to be working in the same office - that's just BORING!

http://www.wj-nude-lesbians.com/galls-2/lesbian-pics/66/lesbian-boss-11.jpg - (Nude secretary being f*cked by her predatory/dominant lezzie boss - 1 of 4)

http://www.wj-nude-lesbians.com/galls-2/lesbian-pics/66/lesbian-boss-10.jpg - (Nude secretary being f*cked by her predatory/dominant lezzie boss - 2 of 4)

http://www.wj-nude-lesbians.com/galls-2/lesbian-pics/66/lesbian-boss-14.jpg - (Nude secretary being f*cked by her predatory/dominant lezzie boss - 3 of 4)

http://www.wj-nude-lesbians.com/galls-2/lesbian-pics/66/lesbian-boss-15.jpg - (Nude secretary being f*cked by her predatory/dominant lezzie boss - 4 of 4)

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph59fc825496f53 - (Lesbian boss Jenna Sativa with pretty secretary April O'Neil - runs 7:30)

The casting for this video-clip is HOT, but the writing completely SUCKS! Young boss Jenna scolds pretty secretary April for wearing an inappropriate skirt to work, and when the girl returns the next day also dressed in a too-sexy outfit, her employer uses it as an excuse to engage in porny lez-punishment-sex on her desk. The director/writer here is Still-by-Alan, and he's a PINHEAD where erotic writing is concerned! For one thing, Jenna Sativa is too young to play a lesbian boss, and she SHOULD be having sex with April because she thinks that the girl is hot, perhaps even encouraging her to show up for work in skimpy outfits. This is just BAD WRITING!

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph59f0e81ddbd55 - (Lesbian boss checks-up on so-called gay girls - runs 7:30)

This is yet ANOTHER horribly-written script by clueless-dumbass writer/director Stills-by-Alan, showing lesbian boss Vanessa Veracruz showing-up unexpectedly at the home of her employee Penny Pax, who claims to be married to her roommate Darcie Dolce in order to get benefits. Vanessa doesn't believe that they're really a couple, and so to PROVE it the two young women are ordered to engage in everyday porny lez-sex with Vanessa watching & then quickly joining in! It's an excellent example of un-erotic "Pornodisney" writing!
 
Magineer writes: "And where is there any room for imagination in all this high resolution, technicolour, bimboid crap?"

That's EXACTLY my gripe - WHERE is the imagination involving quality-erotic WRITING when the subject is predatory lesbians? And WHY are so many of the people behind-the-scenes nowadays clueless pinheads? Whenever I watch videos that are supposed to be about lesbian bosses, they end up being about two lesbian women already in a relationship with one another who both happen to be working in the same office - that's just BORING!


This is yet ANOTHER horribly-written script by clueless-dumbass writer/director Stills-by-Alan, showing lesbian boss Vanessa Veracruz showing-up unexpectedly at the home of her employee Penny Pax, who claims to be married to her roommate Darcie Dolce in order to get benefits. Vanessa doesn't believe that they're really a couple, and so to PROVE it the two young women are ordered to engage in everyday porny lez-sex with Vanessa watching & then quickly joining in! It's an excellent example of un-erotic "Pornodisney" writing!


Excellent. So we're both agreed - the porn industry is useless and the only people who can bring themselves to watch this stuff have got to be a few courses short of a banquet, mentally speaking...

... which brings us to the rather interesting question: why is it that you plaster every thread you post to with the same obnoxious crap? Speaking as the OP here, I'd rather you went and made your points elsewhere...
 
I find the concept of the predatory lesbian very attractive. Lots of plots to be written around the idea of, for example, a pair of of ladies who go out "hunting" together on a weekend night.

Perhaps they tend to hunt mainly straight women as these are more plentiful. Perhaps they don't take no for an answer... and therefore assert themselves as a team.

Perhaps even they're both married and their lesbian side has to be satisfied on this weekly basis? They tell their hubbies that it's a regular "girls' night out".
 
They have to exist, right?

If you're wondering if there are women who have a mindset that makes them sexually aggressive with a drive or desire to be either controlling or "Alpha" and they happen to be emotionally, physically, or otherwise attractive to women ... Well, there are however many billion humans on this planet, about half female.

Simple math would suggest there are women who meet your characterization.

Why aren't more stories written about them? A good rule for writing is to write what you know. I don't happen to know the innner workings or mindset of the woman you're describing. I probably know someone who's just like this but they haven't let me know yet.

We can always try making it up but I don't know how to make any of it sound accurate. That's not worth your time or mine.
 
I had thought to leave the thread there, frankly. I think you're right to say they do exist, as have a couple of others before you. This is all that matters to me.

That they may only constitute a tiny fraction of the population is immaterial - and their rarity may actually be a plus when it comes to having them as the centrepiece of a story - providing possibly the main focal point of interest/fascination.
 
Back
Top