Pussy Beards

frandessop

Really Experienced
Well?

Pussy Beards : Love them? or Loathe them?

Natural Grown? or Pool Ball smooth?

To shave or not to shave?

Show us what you've got...

Please, engage...

Please, engage...

leadershi-for-a-er-amep-a-jeb2016-com-please-clap-33965519.png

i think the whole trend of dressing your pet in funny costumes is despicable. even worse is posting the resulting video on the internet. and anyone who shaves a cat should be horsewhipped.

Unless I'm mistaken and I could be because I miss a lot of stuff that is intentionally ambiguous or obfuscated, i think, perhaps, maybe that's what he was talking about, known by other names in my BIG BOOK OF FILTH (everybody ought to have one) as: couch, cooter, cunny, nookie, pussy, poontang, slit and quim. I think that's what he meant. Feel free to correct me.

Comshaw

Did I suggest photos?... eh

Okay, is that it? Cunt?
What about hole or gash?
Not my intention at all.
You all have an opinion.
Male and female, so...
let's hear it. Is it okay?
Is it absolutely abhorrent?
Are you easy couldn't care less?
Which?

Okay, is that it? Cunt?
What about hole or gash?
Not my intention at all.
You all have an opinion.
Male and female, so...
Which?

Remix the above with a little Dr. Seuss and watch the original context totally fall apart:

Sneetches-2.jpg

Okay, is that it? Cunt?
What about hole or gash?

Geyer-Y-Presents-An-Evening-With-Dr.-Seuss.jpg

Not my intention at all.
You all have an opinion.

latest

Male and female, so...

0uKrYfls_o.jpg

dr-seuss-characters.png

Which?

;)

Unless I'm mistaken and I could be because I miss a lot of stuff that is intentionally ambiguous or obfuscated, i think, perhaps, maybe that's what he was talking about, known by other names in my BIG BOOK OF FILTH (everybody ought to have one) as: couch, cooter, cunny, nookie, pussy, poontang, slit and quim. I think that's what he meant. Feel free to correct me.

Comshaw

No, you're right.

Poontang is horrific. :(

No, you're right.

Poontang is horrific. :(

It comes from the french word putain, whore or hooker. And it's even more horrific if you understand the history of the word. It was used extensively in the south pre-civil war as a slang term for female slaves used for sex. I probably shouldn't have included it but like many things, over time it has lost the connotation attached to it back then. Now it just means sex with females of any type.

Damn, sometimes I hate knowing things I know. It's like biting into an apple and finding half a worm.

Comshaw

Sublime

So succinct
Remix the above with a little Dr. Seuss and watch the original context totally fall apart:

Sneetches-2.jpg

Okay, is that it? Cunt?
What about hole or gash?

Geyer-Y-Presents-An-Evening-With-Dr.-Seuss.jpg

Not my intention at all.
You all have an opinion.

latest

Male and female, so...

0uKrYfls_o.jpg

dr-seuss-characters.png

Which?

;)

Well?

Pussy Beards : Love them? or Loathe them?

Natural Grown? or Pool Ball smooth?

To shave or not to shave?

Show us what you've got...

Please, engage...

WTF is a pussy beard?

Do you mean who shaves and who doesn't? Or who likes a hairy pussy and who doesn't?

It's been asked and answered already on multiple threads before. Maybe next time, do a search for a topic before creating another thread on the same topic.

And who uses engage in conversation? That's something the military usually uses - you know - "we've engaged the enemy". I've never heard it used in general conversations before. Maybe you meant - discuss - which is a lot more common when asking people to "discuss" a topic or to start a conversation on a certain topic.

Last edited:
Engage, I will ... I feel sorry for the guy now

Smooth with a little tuft on mound.

Beards

Well you are right and you are wrong.
Engage: University debating perhaps
Engage: Star Trek

And I know people have mentioned it before...
however, I have not mentioned it before.
Who on earth is the enemy? Jeez!

WTF is a pussy beard?

Do you mean who shaves and who doesn't? Or who likes a hairy pussy and who doesn't?

It's been asked and answered already on multiple threads before. Maybe next time, do a search for a topic before creating another thread on the same topic.

And who uses engage in conversation? That's something the military usually uses - you know - "we've engaged the enemy". I've never heard it used in general conversations before. Maybe you meant - discuss - which is a lot more common when asking people to "discuss" a topic or to start a conversation on a certain topic.

WTF is a pussy beard?

I'm wondering the same thing. If a pussy beard is supposed to be a girls bush, it's more of a hairstyle than a beard, right?

Back