Why Not Start 2019 With Someone New?

BBW_T&A_Lover

Literotica Guru
Hope everyone had a rocking holiday. To those who made "meet someone new and intelligent and witty and humorous and..............." well I could go on :eek:

But maybe I am the guy you are looking for. At any rate, thanks for reading all my dribble below:

So here goes......................(Most of this is in my BIO).

I'm your average 43 year old guy trying to live life to the fullest with what I was given. I am disabled and in a wheelchair. If that bothers you, not much I can do about that. If you have a fetish for it, SWEET!!!!! I do love life. Sometimes it sucks, but the times life gets me down makes those great days even more wonderful.

In real life, I don’t have many friends, so I pass the time online. I visit here every once and awhile. But not as much as I used to as it reminds me of someone I loved very deeply. However, the past is the past.

I love sex. Who doesn’t? But I’m not going to ask you to show me your tits right off the bat. I have too much respect for women. I love talking about sex, but only if the other person enjoys it to. I’m not into role playing. Never really understood the point of that. I do have some fetishes, but I usually reveal them in conversation until I am very VERY comfortable with the other woman.

I do have some baggage that I am working on, but I am about as ordinary as you can get.

I love watching movies. Animated movies can be quite soothing, but I do love a good horror or plot twist vid. The "zombie genre" is what I am into the most.

I love a few cartoons, Bob's Burgers, Family Guy are just a couple. South Park is IT!!!!!! If you love SP and actually understand the underlying commentary of each show then you are certainly going to be getting early points from me

Musically, I am into too many bands to count. However I don't worship any one band. TOOL, Slipknot, Pantera when I am feeling pumped. Rush always gets me. I have started really getting into The Eagles and more 70's rock.

Looks. I am very into the PAWG (Phat Ass White Girl) look. Even a nice little bubble butt makes my heart pumping......We all have a desired look we like from the opposite sex, so mine shouldn't offend anyone. And if you don't fit this, it doesn't mean you can't say hi. Who knows what might happen. A very pretty face and a mind trumps everything. And realness is always welcomed.

I've got brown hair that I keep buzzed. Hazel eyes. I have a great smile (So I'm told). Witty and humorous. Sexual, yet sensually romantic. Huggable, but not a huge man.

Personality is still tried and true in my arena. A nerd, someone who loves to laugh. Open-Minded. Non-judgemental. I think you can still have all these traits and still be sexually deviant. Or at the very least, curious.

So are you there? I do hope I get some interest. Any interest. Hell if one person writes me, I will be elated.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Last edited:
Nicely written ad, plus you get points for mentioning Pantera. Definitely bump worthy. Wishing you all the best!

Just a little wave hello and good Morning from the great lake state of Michigan! ...:cattail:

Thank You for the kind words. I expect nothing from this, but I can't give up. I am sure there is someone out there for everyone.

I must be a glutton for punishment for even bumping this, but it's worth the few seconds.

Anyone out there? :rose:

Back