Breast size dominance

tumblr_nzo2imeLwJ1ujpg3vo1_250.jpg

In every single photo in this thread, I'd choose the woman with smaller breasts. It's a no-brainer for me. I've always found it odd that so many women with really large breasts automatically think they have a really hot body. They often don't. It's all about the hourglass shape. The torso must curve. The shape of the butt and legs matter a lot too. Anyway...

I was married to a woman who had an hourglass figure, tiny waist with a full, round butt and great legs. But, she was only an A cup. After my divorce, I had the misfortune of dating three women who were all D cups. It was not for me at all. They were just big bags of fat flopping all over the bed. A real turn-off for me. They would have been much sexier if they'd kept their bras on, but I couldn't find a way to ask them to do that without possibly offending them. It's also a turn-off when they take their bras off and their tits drop to their navels. Argh! :rolleyes:

It's worth noting that many studies have shown that men with lower IQ's tend to be into breasts while higher ranking men are more into legs and butts. Enough said. :)

I must be pretty dumb 🤣.
Actually I adore big breasts but I’ll admit I’m often attracted to women with small breasts.

An Oldie, But...

https://cdn012.**********/uploads/photos/2021/06/10194932/bdsmlr-10194932-iZq8JL38Ww.jpg

...still fits the theme...

Back