Breast size dominance

kb587zb_d.jpg
 
Thanks for putting a name to something that I have been into for ages!

Breast size dominance!

As a man who loves big tits and one who dated mostly 'well-slung' ladies, I always wanted to hear from them expressions of this. I would love to hear a busty woman talk about how great it is to be so much bigger than most women, even how superior to them she feels. She knows men and even other women always sneak looks at her big tits and often don't look twice and smaller gals.

And I love to have a woman talk about her big tits in a positive way, using dirty words. And I'd love to hear her putting don't smaller women. Kind of femdom based on breast size.

Please post more of these pics. Ladies, let's hear from you. How does it feel to be so much bustier than your friends?
 
Calling all big-breasted ladies!!!

BUMP!!!

I don't want this thread to slip away.

I am dying to chat/exchange messages with any woman who has big breasts and is very proud of them. Even more, I would love to hear from women who flaunt their big breasts in front of their more flat-chested female friends.

The concept of 'breast size dominance' is a whole new way to be excited about strong women and big boobs and I am into it!!!!
 
Back
Top