Cellmates (closed for Renny Style and Liz Vegas)

LizVegas79

Naughty Advice Doc
Joined
Oct 13, 2014
Posts
39,131
Christina Rodriquez's audition for America's Got Talent went very, very well. She didn't even have to fuck or even just blow any of the judges to get to the third round and be put in the contestant pool. They all said she had an "incredible" voice and not only could she sing "like an angel" she could also "pop her dance moves like a superstar."

Unfortunately, Christina, who wanted everyone to call her Tina Rose because that was going to be her stage name, didn't quite "sing like an angel" when she got pinched by a couple of undercover detectives working the L.A. music scene.



cc4680bcd55e8ea0267e68f86dd25fec.jpg


Busted for having almost a pound of coke in her cheap, knock-off designer shoulder bag, the buxom, 25 year old, as yet undiscovered Latina superstar was being sent upstate to a maximum security women's prison.

If she ever wanted to talk, the Prosecutor's door was "always open" but for now Tina was being herded onto a white prison bus with a bunch of other bitches who weren't too happy about being there either.

It was a hot day. At least 105. The light breeze that wafted thru the dry, east Los Angeles air wasn't at all refreshing. Smog, diesel and a humid, disgusting soot seemed to cling to everything, including her skin, face and long, electric red hair.

"Don't fuck with me," she mumbled to no one in particular as she sized up the other women being herded onto the bus. She scanned all the sullen faces looking for a victim to single out and make an example out of so that she could establish herself as a badass.

Unfortunately, she felt sorry for all of them. Even sorrier than she felt to herself.

Because, the truth was, she liked other women. She like-liked them in fact.

Prison was going to suck. There was no doubt about that.

But Tina decided it didn't have to totally suck. After she stomped down some bitch, she was looking forward to making a friend or two to help pass the long, lonely nights ahead of her.
 
Last edited:
"Hey screw, are we going or what? Some of us have things to do!" One of the women in the back mockingly yelled at the officer patrolling the middle of the bus. She was the first to get brown bagged. A burlap sack was put over her head and the drawstrings pulled.

As the officers began blinding the women, a pair of cops outside called out for them to hang on. The doors to the courthouse opened and a pair of guards brought out a well-dressed blonde woman already in hand and leg irons.

The blonde was Tricia Wells, still reeling from the guilty verdict she had been read in the last half hour. She had spent the last three months in court as lawyers for the state read out mountains of evidence against her and her husband.

Her husband had been high up on the corporate ladder at Cyberdine Inc, a data gathering service that had its tentacles in social media apps across the internet, with companies eager for access to it and willing to pay through the nose. And her husband was able to take those funds, shuttle them around, and make himself and his wife very comfortable. But the cops had been watching and poking their noses in, following the trail, and when he felt the heat was on, he redirected the paper trail and skipped town with his mistress, leaving Tricia to take the heat.

Tricia was beautiful, and it worked against her in the courtroom. The jury was happy to judge her and whisper rumors about her. They were more than happy to see a rich, beautiful white woman get her just desserts.
 
Last edited:
"Look at this fucking entitled bitch," Tina muttered under her breath to the woman next to her. "Five to one she gets a shiv in the back the first time she goes to the potty to tinkle."

"I wouldn't take that bet even if you made it a hundred to one," the woman sneered back.

Tina eyed the leggy blonde from head to toe. Designer shoes. Designer dress. Expensive, probably real gold earrings. When they made eye contact, Tina raised her chin in acknowledgment and blew the woman a kiss.

"I'm going to make that bitch mine," Tina quietly declared more to herself than anyone else. She wasn't going to admit, not even to herself, that she found the blonde extremely attractive. She didn't have to admit that she was jealous and had envied blondes like her and wanted to be just like her her whole life.

Tina wasn't in the mood to admit anything at the moment. To herself or anyone else. Latinas and natural blondes didn't mix as far as she was concerned and she was more than happy to keep that the status quo.

Tina raked her long, blackberry manicured fingers thru her long, neon red hair as she rested her other hand on the warm, copper skin of her hip between her designer skinny jeans and the black bikini top that barely contained her ample feminine charms.

"Cute shoes, sweetie," Tina smiled as a guard led the new woman over to the group of women waiting to board the bus. When she heard her name called out she stepped onto the bus as she corrected the guard. "It's Tina. Tina Rose. I'm going to be famous someday so remember that."

"Get on the bus and shut up," the guard replied without an ounce of emotion.

Being chained to her seat was humiliating. Having the disgusting, rancid smelling burlap sack pulled over her head was even more humiliating. Oddly though, when she heard someone ordered to sit and felt someone plop down next to her, a very, very sweet smelling someone, she suddenly didn't feel so scared and alone.

"Hey. So does this suck, or what?" she whispered tentatively.
 
Last edited:
"No talking!" One of the guards yelled n their direction. The woman next to Tina remained silent, for a few minutes. When they heard the footsteps walk away from them and the bus beginning to move, Tricia answered "by the way, this totally sucks." She smiled beneath the bag, knowing it couldn't be seen. She tapped her knee against the knee next to her as a sign of friendship. She just hoped that this was the kind of woman she'd want to be friends with.
 
Tina gulped and lowered her head obediently dreading any physical retribution. She hated hearing a man yell at her. It put all her senses on high alert and her brain into survival mode. Because where she grew up, if you did something to make a man mad enough to yell at you, you probably did something to make him mad enough to hit you too.

Which meant you had to be ready to fight back like a banshee so that he'd never do it again. Tina was a good fighter too. Dirty, but very, very effective. One of her old boyfriends, the only truly nice boyfriend she'd ever had that didn't want something from her all the time, had taught her how to fight but with her hands and legs shackled she knew she had to calm down before she got seriously hurt.

The bus lurched into gear and sprang forward. Tina waited a few moments then tapped her knee back against the knee that had befriended her once they got moving so the sweet smelling woman sitting next to her would know it wasn't by accident.
 
Tricia returned the friendly knee tap, rubbing against it as the bus rolled down the interstate. She was hot beneath the cloth, beginning to sweat.

She couldn't tell how long the bus ride lasted beneath that cloth bag, but by the time they arrived at the prison, sweat had trickled down to her cleavage, her chest rising and falling as she tried to breathe.

"Welcome to prison, ladies!" One of the guards called out. "Everyone stand up!"

Tricia rose, her chains ratting loudly.
 
"Here we go," Tina signed to herself as much as anyone as she followed suit and stood up.

"So how about you and me find that rich looking blonde bitch that showed up last and make a name for ourselves by messing her up the first chance we get," she whispered to the sweet smelling woman she had been playing footsie with during the ride. "That way everyone will know not to mess with either of us. Deal?"
 
Tricia almost stopped moving as she processed what the stranger had suggested. "The blonde? Do you know her?"

She didn't want to risk giving away her identity. If this woman had some sort of vendetta against her, this would be a good time to find out about it. Perhaps Tricia could get protection from another prisoner, if it came to that.

"Why would you want to mess with her? I mean, it's not like she did anything to us, right? Why would we want to make an example out of her?"

Tricia tried to assess what she could about the stranger threatening her, so that she might be able to identify her later. She was already beginning to grow a knot in her stomach.
 
Tina rocked her head back and forth and thought about it for a second.

It's true she didn't really have anything against the woman.

In fact, of all the other women lined up in front of the bus she was the only other one besides her who looked like she'd been shopping or seen a dentist in the past year.

But ... it had to be someone. Otherwise, Tina knew they could be the target of someone else trying to make a name for themselves.

"Didn't you see her super cute shoes? Trust me, they're worth stabbing a bitch for. I'd have to let like five guys do me in the butt to afford shoes that cute!"

Tina heard the doors to the white painted school bus open and felt the bus tilt to the side from the weight of being boarded.

"Okay you fucking bitches!" a baritone voice man barked. "Welcome to heaven. Off the bus. Two by two. Come on. Let's go! Move it!"

"We got to pick someone. You got a better idea than Cute Shoes?" Tina whispered under her breath as the rows of women in front of them began to disembark. "I want those shoes. I say she's our best mark."
 
"Maybe you can bargain for them." Tricia answered. "I'm sure you have something she needs."

They followed the others off the bus, and Tricia tried to stay close to the woman she had been conversing with.

"Besides, maybe there's a better mark. We should keep our eyes open, study the others a little more." Tricia added, trying to sound smart instead of scared.

The group was led in to the intake room and lined up. They could hear the clack of combat boots on concrete. The women stood in silence until a guard began pulling off the hoods, one by one. The officer approached Tina and yanked the dirty cloth off the woman's head and handed it to his aide. Then, he took Tricia by the arm and pulled her bag off.
 
Tina blinked in the harsh light that was filling the antiseptic holding room they suddenly found themselves in.

But as soon as her vision adjusted to the bright light she turned to continue her conversation with the woman next to her ... then stopped mid-sentence.

"No, we should ... oh fuck ... it's you," Tina sighed. "I should have guessed. I'm always a sucker for rich cunt perfume. So what is it?"

Tina glanced down at Tricia's shoes as Tricia answered. She hated her even more now that she saw the strappy, sparkly, blue and gold rhinestone sandal stilettos up close. And Tricia's pedicure! The delicate little white sunflowers on her two big toes made Tina involuntarily lick her lips with envy and appreciation.

"I'm sure I do," Tina smirked confidently as she glanced back up into the woman's nervous, but still enviable pretty blue eyes. Tina wanted to have blue eyes ever since she was a child - and had them ever since she could afford blue contacts. But they were in her purse at the moment, so she just stared back with her natural, milk chocolate brown eyes.

The guards continued down the line. Removing the hoods of other women while other guards in the background barked various orders to each other.

Tina sized up her mark. They were almost eye to eye. But Tina took confidence in the fact she was just a shade taller - and she wasn't even wearing 4" heels!

But ... maybe a compromise was worth considering. The aspiring musical superstar decided to press her advantage. "I like your fuck-me shoes. What kind of bargain you have in mind bitchy bitch?"
 
"I don't know about you, but I've never been in prison before. So having someone watching my back seems like a useful thing to have. And I can watch out for you as well."

She wasn't sure if she was getting through. Tricia tried to think of what else she might have to offer. But she caught Tina's wandering eye and decided to try her luck. "I'm sure there's plenty more we can do for each other."

Tricia wasn't a lesbian. She had experimented of course, back in college, but she didn't love it. Perhaps it was the lack of an enthusiastic partner, maybe it was her lack of experience. But Tricia had the feeling that she'd be making up for lost time in here. And she had better make sure she was able to set terms.

She was about to explain what she might do when one of the guards snapped his fingers right at her face.

"No talking! Take off those clothes and throw them on the pile! Clothes, underwear, shoes, rings, everything. Do it now!"
 
Tina bobbed her head from side to side as she considered Tricia's offer and waited for the guard to proceed down the line of women preparing to be inducted into prison.

"Just for the record, I've never been to prison either before," she whispered under her breath as she bent down and slipped off her mules. "But I know lots of bitches who have so don't think I'm some newb like you."

Tina watched Tricia shimmy out of her skirt and step out of it. She involuntarily licked her lips again when she caught a glimpse of the woman's long, bare legs and narrow hips. She certainly had pretty skin for a white chick. And, well, she smelled like some fancy French flower garden too so that helped.

Tina looked down the line at the guard and at the row of fat, skinny and generally butt ugly woman undressing with her. She stared straight ahead and slowly began unbuttoning her blouse.

"If you promise to give me those shoes when you get out," she whispered under her breath, "I suppose, I guess, I can watch your back if you watch mine."

Tina glanced over at Tricia and offered her an apologetic grin. "Deal?"
 
Last edited:
Tricia nodded. "You got it. And I have a few more pairs you might like to help sweeten the deal. God knows if they'll still be there when we get out, but as long as we're both in one piece."

Tricia had already moved her jacket and began slipping her pencil skirt down her silky legs. She lifted her leg to retrieve the skirt and placed it in her bin, then unbuttoned her own blouse, trying to avoid staring at Tina's curvy body as the two of them stripped nude.

The guards on duty made no sign of disguising their own gazes as the women stripped down to nothing. When they were finished, they were made to face the wall and place their hands on it.

Tricia breathed in, waiting anxiously. She glanced over her shoulder and saw the guards rolling out a long fire hose.
 
Tina let her eyes roam up and down Tricia's long, athletic, pampered rich white girl body and didn't try to disguise the fact in the least that she liked what she was seeing.

When she caught Tricia's eye she winked and mouthed the words "I'm going to fuck you so hard" before noticing the same thing Trish had.

"Oh fuck. What fresh hell is this?" she sighed as she hung her head down and tried to mentally prepare for the worst.

The sound of the gushing torrent of water emanating from the hose co-mingled with the screams of the women down the line filled the room and obviously delighted the hell out of the laughing asshole pricks wearing uniforms.

"A thousand to one that water's going to be ice fucking cold," she whispered to Trish thru gritted teeth as the water made it's way towards her.
 
Tina was right. Tricia protected her body with her hands seconds before the ice water hit her. She shrieked out loud, crouching over as the guard moved the hose around, making sure to douse Tricia completely. The woman sputtered and cursed as she was deloused.

The hose then turned on Tina.
 
"Don't even think about it, asshole," Tina warned the guard with more ice in her voice than the ice-cold water in the firehose.

The guard froze, holding the hose on Tricia for several extra seconds as he pondered his options.

Tina stared him down.

"Sorry, bitch," the guard finally sighed. "You are muy caliente and if I could, I would skip you if you promised to suck my dick later. But, I can't skip anyone or I'll get in trouble ... and ... well, I'll find some other reason to get you to suck my dick later."

Before Tina could reply, he started spraying her down. Back and front. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down.

The force of the water hurt her boobs so she tried to protect them with her hands, leaving her coochie and her anus vulnerable to his perverted pleasure.

After she collapsed to the floor in a heap, he finally moved on to the next woman.

Tricia helped Tina back up on her feet. Her nipples were like copper brown diamonds and her knees buckled twice but Tricia caught her both times.

Tina hadn't expected to have such an intense orgasm from the icy water pulsing against her coochie and her anus but she hoped no one else could tell. The pent up release had felt surprisingly, shockingly good.

Huddled in Tricia's arms, she didn't know whether to thank the guard or begin plotting his painful, agonizing demise.

"Well that was even more fun than I expected," she said weakly up to Tricia with a subtle, hopefully sarcastic smile.
 
Tricia shivered as she held the cold, naked woman in her arms, their bodies close, their hard nipples brushing against each other. Tricia had noticed the effect that the hose had on Tina, and part of her felt a little jealous. The water had brought her close to the edge, but not over it, and if she had her choice, she would use her fingers to finish the job. But she was also happy to not have orgasmed in front of the other prisoners and guards.

"Let's hope we don't have to do that again." Tricia whispered as she helped her new friend stand upright. She brushed her hands against Tina's skin to help dry her, then covered herself as the guards continued working down the line of women.

Towels were not forthcoming. Tricia had to hear the rest of the women shriek and scream as the guards laughed, waiting to get their towels and new uniforms.
 
"Your new uniforms are in your cells, bitches!" one of the guards barked after they finally turned off the hoses.

Shivering, terrified and dripping wet, the line of butt naked women was lead thru a door, down a hallway and thru another door which opened into the cell block.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1200/1*j67_21qhcvJkDIyVIpNTVQ.jpeg

"We just opened this cell block, bitches. It's brand new so don't fuck it up or there WILL be consequences! Now go! Two to a cell. NOW!!!"
 
The new prisoners marched into the cell block, and the residents began catcalling and whistling at them. Some of the naked girls hid their bodies, trying to cover themselves. The returning criminals were more relaxed and ignored them. Tricia was somewhere in between. She knew that she was going to be stuck with these women for a long time and would have to get used to being exposed to them, but she didn't see why she had to start now.

She entered an empty cell and found a pair of uniforms waiting on the lower bunk. There was an orange jumpsuit, a white wife beater, panties, and slippers for each girl.

Tricia retreated to the back of the cell and began dressing in her new clothes.
 
Tina watched the other women scurry in a thousand directions at once with detached amusement.

Hmmm, was it better to be in one of the cells on the second level or on the ground level? On the left side of the cellblock or on the right side?

She noticed several women hanging back behind her, watching her. One smiled. Two of the others grinned. One waved. Tina started walking. They followed a couple steps behind without saying a word.

Realizing that she had the power to choose her cellmate, or be chosen as someone else's cellmate, she choose the former.

She stopped at one of the cells and peered inside. The women trailing behind her stopped and pretended to inspect whatever cell was closest to them as they kept a watchful eye on Tina.

She smiled and stepped inside the cell. "Nice place. Wanna' split the rent?"
 
Tricia smiled back as she finished dressing, and began untying and undoing the bed roll waiting on the metal bunk.

"Sure thing." She answered, watching the beautiful naked woman.

The mattress slammed against the metal and Tricia began fitting her sheets onto the mattress, trying to stay out of Tina's way, but keeping an eye on her.

A guard passed by the cell, keeping an eye on the new arrivals.

"Get dressed and make those bunks, inspection in five minutes! Inspection in five minutes!" They were preparing for the warden to enter and address the new inductees. Rumor was that he was a tough S.O.B., one who valued discipline and obedience over all else.
 
Tina smiled back as she picked up the wife beater on the other cot and slid one arm and then the other into it just as one of the larger bull dykes who had been following her out in the hall stepped into the cell.

"Beat it you skinny bitch," the two-hundred pound woman hissed at Tricia. "Go find a new place to live. This cell's all full up."

Tina shook her head and glanced up at the ceiling. When Tricia seemed to give the woman a reluctant nod and step towards the door, Tina held out a hand for her to stop then put her hands on her hips as the large woman turned around to face her.

"Fuck you, cow," Tina blurted defiantly. "The skinny ass white bitch is mine."

The large, beefy woman grinned as she eyed Tina up and down. Tina knew her nipples were poking thru the thin cotton top of the wife beater like two tiny pyramids. She knew that standing there without any panties and with her pretty pedicure she probably looked both vulnerable and enticing to the tattooed, no doubt repeat offender.

The large woman laughed and shook her head. "Oh, baby, I don't want to have to hurt you. Not right away at least. I just want to love on you. You are one caliente chica baby and I will have you one way or the other."
 
"Get your asses back to your cells!" A voice called out. "This ain't visiting time! You don't move without us saying so!"

The bitch in their cell sneered at the two and turned away. When the woman was gone, Tricia collected the rest of Tina's clothes.

"Put the rest of your shit on," Tricia told her, trying to fight the urge to dress her new friend. "You're showing everyone your bush, I don't want any more attention."

"Where are my bitches at?" The male voice called out again. "When you're dressed ,stand in front of your cells! Don't keep me waiting."

"Hurry up," Tricia whispered into Tina's ear, then rushed to the front of the cell and stood ramrod straight, smiling nervously.

Tricia+Helfer+Riddick+Premieres+LA+3d5v0S1jC6Cl.jpg
 
Tina threw the rest of her clothes on.

"I've been told I have a very nice bush. And besides, it's a landing strip thank you very much. It's just gotten a little ... out of hand because of some recent setbacks in my personal life."

When she was ready, Tina followed Tricia out into the hallway and stood ramrod straight next to her.

"Just so you know," she whispered out of the corner of her mouth, "I could have dropped that fucking dyke bitch. I'm willing to bet that's not the last time we're going to see her either so watch your back."
 
Last edited:
Back
Top