Music that fits the mood BDSM edition!

KamaKamaSutra

Literotica Guru
So I've been expanding some of my musical taste and I've found quite a few songs that I feel fit with scenes from BDSM or even just give a taste of the lifestyle in their lyrics.

I'm wondering if any of y'all have felt the same thing in your music. If you find something that fits post it here for us to enjoy.

I'll start, this song popped up on my YouTube suggestions a while back on an AMV.
I reminds me of somethings I've heard subs say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G-1LFVXavQ

Last edited:
I have had great fun - and more - with this album. Because it’s repetitive, in a sense, it lends itself to play that is itself a series of variations on a theme. :devil:

Iron Maiden - 22 Acacia Avenue
NIN - Closer
Divinyls - Pleasure and Pain

In German:

Die Ärzte - Sweet Sweet Gwendoline - cheerful upbeat song about two lovers tying one another up.
Rammstein - Bestrafe Mich ("Punish Me")
Spielbann - In Nomine Dominae ("Bite me, hit me, trample me, claw marks in my flesh"

And a category all of their own for Umbra et Imago, whose stage shows are basically BDSM demos with soundtrack:

Sweet Gwendoline (not to be confused with Sweet Sweet Gwendoline) ("gagged and tightly bound, you lie here for hours...")
Viva Vulva (song is basically goddess-worship, quite a lot of BDSM imagery in the video in between random WTF orcs)
Viva Lesbian, live version (mostly for the clip, despite sad absence of lesbianism, but also the music does it for me)

Oh I love me some NIN and Rammestien, The Germans really do know how to put on a show though. I'll have to check some of those links out!

I've been on an electronic/edm kick for a few weeks. Try this out.

Nero - Satisfy

Almost any Rammstein song could be the soundtrack for a hot and sweaty BDSM session. You don't need to understand German to "feel" it.

Almost any Rammstein song could be the soundtrack for a hot and sweaty BDSM session. You don't need to understand German to "feel" it.

Rammstein were my gateway band for Neue Deutsche Härte, and I should also have listed their cover of "Stripped" (one of their rare forays into English). They definitely have that loud-and-aggressive sound going, and if you like that I'd also recommend Eisbrecher.

Umbra et Imago have a similar sound to Rammstein, but they're more focused on sexuality, and especially BDSM. As those videos may suggest...

I understand why the rock & metal scenes became associated with BDSM and sex in general but I wonder what effects of both communities have had on each other.

Oh I have a lot! Not all of which I want to give away though!

505 - Arctic Monkeys

Stop and wait a sec
Oh, when you look at me like that, my darling
What did you expect?
I probably still adore you with your hands around my neck
Or I did last time I checked

Velvet Underground - Venus in Furs, and while it doesn't have a bdsm theme, All Tomorrow's Parties also seems apt (although the cover by Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds more so, right from the opening bars).

I also love this track by Placebo for the clearly kinky sexual references, and just because it's a lovely track.

And while there's no actually sexual references in it, I think the early track Skin of Our Teeth by Hunters & Collectors has a particularly good tempo for fucking ... you know, hard'.

But I'm so good at it!

No one is arguing that PLP :D

But cough up those songs before I get the paddle
il_340x270.1439686364_j445.jpg

So I've been expanding some of my musical taste and I've found quite a few songs that I feel fit with scenes from BDSM or even just give a taste of the lifestyle in their lyrics.

I'm wondering if any of y'all have felt the same thing in your music. If you find something that fits post it here for us to enjoy.

I'll start, this song popped up on my YouTube suggestions a while back on an AMV.
I reminds me of somethings I've heard subs say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G-1LFVXavQ

How about Crash into me, by the Dave Matthews band... Very sexy.
Also, Blood in the cut. Forget the singer. Part of the chorus goes, 'I need the buzz of a sub, need the crack of the whip, need some blood in the cut"
buzz of the sub refers to a sub woofer, but still a great song to get freaky to

How about Crash into me, by the Dave Matthews band... Very sexy.
Also, Blood in the cut. Forget the singer. Part of the chorus goes, 'I need the buzz of a sub, need the crack of the whip, need some blood in the cut"
buzz of the sub refers to a sub woofer, but still a great song to get freaky to

Blood in the Cut is by K.Flay and it's freaking awesome! I've been listening to it for a few weeks now.

I don't really have a play list, I just play whatever I'm in the mood for. Mostly relaxing stuff lol... But.. I do think I may add these guys in the mix next time! I love the primal feel that it gives off. This video here is just a mix of the chick singing, but the whole live concert they have is awesome.

Heilung ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSfA0i6Typw

Back