Hot Pics of Celebrities & Models: Pt 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelly Ripa

Ripa-Hope-Trade-b-03.jpg

Personally, I really didn't know that. :confused:

It was in an interview that she did for some TV show that I watched. I think it was while NCI: Miami was in it's heyday.

The TV station that she started at was a small one. Can't remember all the details about how she ended up doing the weather because I don't think she was a meteorologist.

When NCI: Miami first started I thought she was attractive, but the more that I watched it the less I thought so. It seemed like she didn't have much depth as an actress. Almost all of her scenes were the same for facial expressions and tone of voice.

Last edited:
It was in an interview that she did for some TV show that I watched. I think it was while NCI: Miami was in it's heyday.

The TV station that she started at was a small one. Can't remember all the details about how she ended up doing the weather because I don't think she was a meteorologist.

When NCI: Miami first started I thought she was attractive, but the more that I watched it the less I thought so. It seemed like she didn't have much depth as an actress. Almost all of her scenes were the same for facial expressions and tone of voice.

Don't you mean CSI: Miami?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back