Girl on Girl

Sexuality is definitely a spectrum and it’s not at all strange to be at least a little attracted to one’s own sex... and women are so ridiculously sexy, who can really resist?

You have this very correct IMHO.

Not bi but do girls

Hi,
I don't think of myself as bi because when I am with a girl I am usually in a fantasy about doing a guy. Like if a girl is eating my pussy I am usually in a fantasy about it being a guy. And the girls I play with [there are only two] both know that I am not bi.

I think that girls are comfortable horsing around with girl friends and we like to get each other off just for the sake of the orgasm.

When I was 8 months PG my husband had to go out of town for a week and my girlfriend stayed with me. For some reason when I was PG my orgasms got really intense and Heather loves to eat pussy so she took really good care of me while Carl was gone. By the way I don't do anything behind my husbands back. He has always known that Heather and I like to take care of each other and it was his idea that she stay with me while he was gone.

Anyway, from what I can see girls are often better at eating pussy than guys are. Heather says that I eat her better than her husband and most of her boyfriends. [We are both hotwives.]

So, it is not about sexual orientation for me it is just about a fun way to get off. I also love to masturbate but if I have a choice between my finger and Heather's mouth I will take her mouth any day

Hi,
I don't think of myself as bi because when I am with a girl I am usually in a fantasy about doing a guy. Like if a girl is eating my pussy I am usually in a fantasy about it being a guy. And the girls I play with [there are only two] both know that I am not bi.

I think that girls are comfortable horsing around with girl friends and we like to get each other off just for the sake of the orgasm.

When I was 8 months PG my husband had to go out of town for a week and my girlfriend stayed with me. For some reason when I was PG my orgasms got really intense and Heather loves to eat pussy so she took really good care of me while Carl was gone. By the way I don't do anything behind my husbands back. He has always known that Heather and I like to take care of each other and it was his idea that she stay with me while he was gone.

Anyway, from what I can see girls are often better at eating pussy than guys are. Heather says that I eat her better than her husband and most of her boyfriends. [We are both hotwives.]

So, it is not about sexual orientation for me it is just about a fun way to get off. I also love to masturbate but if I have a choice between my finger and Heather's mouth I will take her mouth any day

Very sexy first post. Welcome to Lit. PM me any time :rose:

hugs,
Lisa

Hi,

Anyway, from what I can see girls are often better at eating pussy than guys are.

The same is apparently true of men sucking cock. I wish I knew the truth of it because I'd love to have a friend that thinks I suck him better than his wife. If only :(

Girls are great

As much as I love a good man to fill me up, I love being with other girls. With women I feel like I can indulge more, play more and really make love, rather than just have sex.

Last edited:
There are few things in life sexier and hotter than two females completely consumed in each other! Girl on Girl is absolutely a perfect art form more so than sex!

Another female

I am a self declared her to sexual female, but I don’t want any one to get up in arms about the labels. I do often find my self fantasizing about other women. I have had a few very good, close relationships with other women and do miss the deep intimate tender feelings that come with making love to another woman. Yes, I do get “girl crushes” or what ever you want to call them from time to time. I will see another woman at a school event and like what she is wearing and wonder how sexy it would be to be maki go out with her and feeling each other exploring each other’s bodies with our hands and fingers. Ok, I’m turning my self on again. Got to go.

Human nature

I like to think that the answer to all of these questions is yes for all women.

I mean, come on. Look at women. They're gorgeous. Regardless of one's gender, how can anyone not feel attracted to them and fantasize about them and have crushes on them?

I don't view myself as a lesbian but my first sexual encounter was with another girl. I think that is pretty common.

Both males and females start life sucking on tits. The desire to suck on a tit is hard-wired into both male and female. Without that instinct we would starve when we are born.

Sex with guys is very different than sex with girls. For me being in bed with a guy is very romantic and intense. Being in bed with a girl is very comforting. Both are wonderful feelings but very different and both very natural if you ask me.

The great philosopher Dennis Finch said: "All women are two drinks away from a girl-on-girl adventure."

Thanks for those lovely GIFs, Jane, and also for reviving this thread!

Back