Eating of the creampie

[Material prohibited under forum guidelines]

Last edited by a moderator:
Not something I do all the time, but have done it and dont mind it. I prefer to eat it by snowballing, but either way is hot

My favorite thing. I love when my lover finishes me and slides up to be cleaned and to cum again. I wish my wife was into it but she’s not. I have the fantasy of eating someone else’s pie, but as far as I know, I haven’t.

I've fantasised before about being made to eat a stranger's creampie out of my wife, quite a turn on

god i wish i was in this position!

Oh god yes...this was me just last night with my wife. She fucked herself with her rabbit while she sucked me, then when I was ready to cum I pulled out of her mouth, maneuvered down, and jerked off all over her pussy, like it was another guy pulling out to cum all over her, then dropped down and licked up all of "his" cum. It was so hot and she came so hard

Oh god yes...this was me just last night with my wife. She fucked herself with her rabbit while she sucked me, then when I was ready to cum I pulled out of her mouth, maneuvered down, and jerked off all over her pussy, like it was another guy pulling out to cum all over her, then dropped down and licked up all of "his" cum. It was so hot and she came so hard

mmmmm

Want to really thrill her, after you blast your cum all over her pussy, slide a big dildo in her, or the rabbit, and then go down and go to town on her.
It's a wife pleaser!!

:)

Had GFs in the past that loved it. I loved to eat pussy every day.

My wife thinks eating pussy is nasty, so no pussy-eating (cum-filled or not) for me...

I wish I was the one on the bottom
All 3 are amazing but the first one is just magnificent. That squirting out of her is so hot. She must use some weird muscles to push it out and be fully filled too

Wish'd I had

Hi, I've been a contributor to Lit for about 14 years. My wife abandoned me sexually a number of years ago, like a lot of other guys here.

I hadn't known about this fetish until a few years ago. I learned about it here. I have written many fantasy stories about it since, however.

The one thing I regret is, that I never had the chance to cum on her hard nipples and then lick it off while she watched me. She might have liked that because it is somewhat submissive I think. And possibly humiliating? After that I'd have ate my cum directly from her open vagina.

Not sure, just throwing that out there primariy because she never sucked my cock or ate my cum, so if I did it... well there you are.

Anyway, if I ever take a lover, it will be the first thing I try.

Jay

My wife likes to suck me off, put the cum into a small container and freeze it. When she has at least 3 loads she thaws it a little, slides it into her pussy then sit down on my face and I lick her to an orgasm while licking her pussy clean of several loads of my cum.

My wife likes to suck me off, put the cum into a small container and freeze it. When she has at least 3 loads she thaws it a little, slides it into her pussy then sit down on my face and I lick her to an orgasm while licking her pussy clean of several loads of my cum.

Just like eating the caramel out of a caramilk bar.

After I eat my load from a fresh fucked pussy and the orgasm that she has on my face. It just gets me so hard and we start all over again.👅

THAT....is the best part about eating a creampie!
It ends that ol' 'one and done' routine.
And....no one can eat just one!

Back