Women's feet

My petite boss is 53, cute and sexy. Age shows on some areas, but this morning I saw her feet under her desk.... Little gold and black sandals. Painter toe nails. Immaculate skin and nails.

Her feet look small, perhaps a size 3/4.

They're also about 30 years younger than the rest of her.

So cute and sexy 😍
 
Feet Selfie

I know there is a major flaw in this "selfie" of my feet........when I well-know my thighs should be splayed and preferably sans the shorts!


1gTlgiH.jpg
 
I know there is a major flaw in this "selfie" of my feet........when I well-know my thighs should be splayed and preferably sans the shorts!
I wouldn't call any of those things flaws. It leaves those things to our imaginations, how we might part those thighs with a gentle nudge of the nose or chin and how we'd pull your shorts off with our teeth before going to town on that amazing looking body of yours! I would for one love to see more of it as well as those sexy feet! Thanks for sharing.
 
Feet are great!

Good thread. I love to watch all the pedicured feet around the office in the summer.
 
lovely pedicured feet


I had a lady friend and lover who had gorgeous soft feet and she regularly got pedicures. Lovely painted toes. She also had tattoos on her feet. I would regularly perform pedilingus on her feet -- amongst other things.

Gorgeous feet --- mmmmm -- priceless
 
Back
Top