Outdoor Sex/Posing Fetish


The red hair reminds me of a lady I once dated. She was a true exhibitionist. Always wore reveailing clothes...see throughs, low cuts short skirts (& no panties, etc., etc).

Once at a secluded nude beach she was lying on her stomach as I straddled her butt and applied sun screen to her back. A nude couple strolled by and stopped to ask if I would take their picture...not realizing we were having intercourse. When I stood up exposing my erection the husband was rather embarrassed but the wife asked if she could get a picture holding my erection. My girlfriend was more than agreeable. The couple also got a picture of the guy and my girlfriend...holding his boner.

Fun was had by all.
 
AHHH, the great outdoors. I must say that I have always had a thing for enjoying the feel of the sun and breeze caressing my body. My mother was always after me to stay dressed years ago and to this day she still gets embarrassed when someone brings it up at family gatherings.
My husband learned early in our dating that I loved it and that no matter what he said back then that I was going to keep enjoying it. Unlike my parents he has come to enjoy my little fetish too, so have others who have come across me while indulging myself. Though he does keep warning me not to stray too far from my things in case someone wanders by, but that is part of the thrill of it.
 
Last edited:
AHHH, the great outdoors. I must say that I have always had a thing for enjoying the feel of the sun and breeze caressing my body. My mother was always after me to stay dressed years ago and to this day she still gets embarrassed when someone brings it up at family gatherings.
My husband learned early in our dating that I loved it and that no matter what he said back then that I was going to keep enjoying it. Unlike my parents he has come to enjoy my little fetish too, so have others who have come across me while indulging myself. Though he does keep warning me not to stray too far from my things in case someone wanders by, but that is part of the thrill of it.

There are so many men who wish they had a like minded lady.
 
gazebos railings were made for doggy. sex in a nice waterfall or handjobs under a blanket around a campfire are the best.
 
Some people use the outdoors, the canvas of mother nature as a point in which to share their own beauty by removing some or all of their clothing for the camera of a loved one or maybe a perfect stranger.....having done this I can attest to the rush it brings.....being on both sides of the camera....we hope you will share these moments and opportunities and maybe feel compelled to explain how you felt at the time.....the wetness I get from it is an instantaneous thing, hubby is amazed at how aroused I become for this kind of opportunity. Love to see and read about your experiences as well, some might call it flashing, others simply nude hiking, or outdoor sex....whatever label you give it I know you must truly enjoy it as we do.

Share your outdoor nakedness and your experiences.....enjoy

Hot Wife

I did lots of outdoor posing for my guy. It was a fun dare and a thrill as he took the pictures, and fun to look at after. Will we get caught? Who will see? Will they be turned on?

We loved parks, and nature trails, and secluded beaches. Also, empty buildings, construction sites, and abandoned places. Lots of trespassing went on, and that was a thrill too.

Yes, we got caught sometimes, too many different stories to tell of that. But never a bad experience. :) But before you PM me and think we had tons of random sex with strangers, most of the time our surprise audience left quickly with an embarrassed grin. Sort of like, "Ooops sorry" and they took off. :)

Same for sex outdoors. Generally, people don't see stumbling upon a couple making love outdoors as an invitation to join in. A few times we were watched, usually from a discreet distance, but once by a very bold gentleman who gradually got close enough to touch us, but instead gave himself a healthy stroking. That was a fun time, performing for a stranger.
 
Outdoor sex is the best ! Many times over the years the wife and I have enjoyed ourselves in the great outdoors .

As mentioned in the parks and on the nature trails . On a raised platform in the middle of a tall grass pasture she had me sit up on the railing while she gave me a nice blowjob . We followed that up with me bending her over the rail and giving her a good doggy fucking .

A hot BJ on a bench on a hiking trail at another park . Never knew if anybody was watching but figure someone enjoyed our fun as much as we did .
 
I love this thread.

Over the years I’ve often enjoyed great sex outdoors.
This is one of the best threads. So natural and horny. Keep posting.
 
I've always enjoyed sex outdoors and also enjoyed being naked in the fresh air.

When she was younger and enjoyed sex my first wife was quite keen, but lost interest over time.

Then there were some good experiences with several ladies.

My current wife is quite happy to be with me when I'm naked and play around when no one else is around. She will only go naked and have "full" sex outdoors in private grounds when we know that no one else is around.
 
I can understand he apprehension

I've always enjoyed sex outdoors and also enjoyed being naked in the fresh air.

When she was younger and enjoyed sex my first wife was quite keen, but lost interest over time.

Then there were some good experiences with several ladies.

My current wife is quite happy to be with me when I'm naked and play around when no one else is around. She will only go naked and have "full" sex outdoors in private grounds when we know that no one else is around.

I understand he apprehension but I quite like being watched on occasions.
But you do have to be very careful not to offend anyone.
It’s lovely being naked outside in warm weather. Seems to make me very horny.
 
Back
Top