Religious symbols and erotica

Originally Posted by SisterOfRachel View Post
omg my family were so super strict, i didnt even bother trying to tell them after my first time, would have just got me into more trouble. i didnt become a wild child right away, happened more recently. but still live the double life of good girl and slut
WOW! You are so like me! My mother thought I was a virgin until I met my fiancée! Little did she know! Lol. But I had rules. I never knowingly slept with a married man or a man who was in a relationship. But a fit hunky unattached man came on the scene I circled him like a shark.

I know many/ some Christian girls knowingly sleep with married or taken men.
They wanna see what other penises feel like conquering their good-girl pussies.

Then I met the man who conquered me, he's a US Marine and he knows my needs, my fantasies and my love of that 'hot splash' and a really good tit fuck.

When he titty-fucks, you wear a cross necklace?
I know many good Christian girls wear such necklaces, especially while giving their pussies to the nonChristian men they date.

When he fucks your beauties, any of his godless spermy cum spatter onto that cross?

As my name says 'I was a good girl.'

"Was" is the operative word :)

Still, even good Christian girls like to ride the men they go out with.

A fantasy of mine is watching the cross necklaces they wear bounce between their boobs as they take their men's deep thrusts.
Am sure the guys see that necklace bounce along with their impressive boobs, which they suck as they repeatedly penetrate their "innocent" Christian pussies, which they give to them completely as they become subservient to the guys' carnal desires...
 
Originally Posted by txgent101
wearing a cross or other religious symbol may be a way of feeling safe; that your higher power is protecting you from harm or hurt in what is being done. Because sometimes one can get into situations that are dangerous or unsafe. And maybe keeping you from hurting someone else (like a loved one). Just my 2 cents.
Though the Christian girl willingly gives her pussy to the man, he may not be a believer and share her doctrine, so the crucifix may watch & protect her as he passionately thrusts in & out of her.
He may even be impressed by her faith & devotion to him as she becomes subservient to his penis.

... or maybe she doesn't think at all about her faith & lays-back & enjoys his powerful thrusts.

Christian women tell me they do think of spiritual things (not just "oh, Jesus !!! " ) as they feel their men thrust their godless spermy cum deep into their "innocent" Christian pussies, which they give to those godless heathens COMPLETELY....
 
Originally Posted by txgent101
You know, on the one hand, these photos seem sacrilegious. On the other hand, wearing a cross or other religious symbol may be a way of feeling safe; that your higher power is protecting you from harm or hurt in what is being done. Because sometimes one can get into situations that are dangerous or unsafe. And maybe keeping you from hurting someone else (like a loved one). Just my 2 cents.

True.

Also wonder if a girl wearing such crucifixes signals the man she's giving herself to that's she's a good Christian girl... but not one so hung-up on sex that she won't let him penetrate her, like he wants.

Some guys have told me they get even more horny seeing the gal they fuck wear cross necklaces.

The image of the necklaces jiggling between their boobs as they ride their men hard is quite a visualization.
It may also make them harder knowing they're fucking a good (not-so-"innocent") Christian girl....
 
I couldn't survive in the army if I didn't believe in God. But I love sex too and is that so wrong?
Absolutely not.

I was terrified when I lost my virginity, took the morning after pill then went to confession where the priest said I'd go to Hell for taking it. I told him to 'Fuck Off' and never went to confession again.

Amazingly since then I love 'first time' stories.

I was terrified when I lost my virginity,
...
I love 'first time' stories as well.

Did the guy know you were a Christian girl?
Did he value "the gift" you, as an innocent Christian girl, was giving him?

Obviously, he didn't wear a condom.
Were you scared or nervous knowing his spermy cum would conquer you?

Well my sister it's the 'bad girl' in me that turns my fiancée on! We 'role play'.

You ever role-played about your first time?
Your husband pretends to be your first, or you act like you're his first.



My upbringing was so very strict I wasn't even allowed tampons - I might damage my hymen lol.

So when I was bedded by a man 10 - 12 years older than me it hurt like hell.
In that first time, when you surrendered your Christian virginity to him, did he go in slowly?
Did he care about your comfort?
Or did he only want to fuck your pussy HARD?

If I may ask, was he a Christian, like you?

I got no support from the church so I became a 'wild child' getting laid all over town. And to think my mother wanted me to become a nun lol!
Many good Christian girls do what you did.
 
Religious Erotica

Religion and Sex can be stimulating and erotic on a darker point of view for some people. Would guess that would depend on what Religious background one cums from. Intetesting Thread.
 
It was a little painful and also somewhat exciting to get my religious tattoo. I had a picture of a Koran tattooed in my butt crack so I can shit on it every time I take a dump.
 
Happy new Year

A Cross is a symble of Religion. That does not keep our minds, our bodies from simning. We Sin, ask for forgivness and Sin again. Such is life. A dark side of Religion.
 
Symbol of Faith

A Cross resembles one's faith of religious beliefs. I wear a cross as symbol of my Catholic belief. Yet we pray and ask for forgivness of our sins. Sinful thoughts we create in our minds.
 
A Cross resembles one's faith of religious beliefs. I wear a cross as symbol of my Catholic belief. Yet we pray and ask for forgivness of our sins. Sinful thoughts we create in our minds.
Yes, I love to view the cross that dangles over the Christian woman's breasts as I feel her up and also thrust between her beauties.

It's quite a site when that necklace bounces with her bouncy boobs as she rides the guy, taking his godless nonChristian penis deep into her "innocent" Christian pussy, which craves all of him.
 
Cross

A cross is a symbol of my Catholic Religious beliefs i grew up with, but only a symbol. We are all human and we all discreetly express our beliefs differently. Our brian, our body's sexual organ, has control of our desires and urges. What man or woman sits in church and wonders whom people you know or see how sexual tgey are.
 
A cross is a symbol of my Catholic Religious beliefs i grew up with, but only a symbol. We are all human and we all discreetly express our beliefs differently. Our brian, our body's sexual organ, has control of our desires and urges. What man or woman sits in church and wonders whom people you know or see how sexual tgey are.
Is that brian from the Monty Python movie? He's a very naughty boy :)
 
Back
Top