Pregnant women!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_o52at7dOUr1v1s57io1_540.jpg

Mmmm...💗

That is one beautiful pic!

Absolutely LUSCIOUS preggo...a mature, pretty face...lovely, huge belly...delicious-looking, perfectly hanging breasts...wonderful, soon to be milky nipples...she is gorgeous! 🌹

Her friend is obviously feeling the sexiness that her pregnant, naked lover (?) as she sensuously caresses that swollen belly...AND...if you look closely, the friend's eyes are locked on those succulent pregnant nipples! It almost seems like she's mentally drooling, wanting to get her lips on them soooo badly! 💋

A really sensuous, sexy photo...and situation!!! 💗

That is one beautiful pic!

Absolutely LUSCIOUS preggo...a mature, pretty face...lovely, huge belly...delicious-looking, perfectly hanging breasts...wonderful, soon to be milky nipples...she is gorgeous! 🌹

Her friend is obviously feeling the sexiness that her pregnant, naked lover (?) as she sensuously caresses that swollen belly...AND...if you look closely, the friend's eyes are locked on those succulent pregnant nipples! It almost seems like she's mentally drooling, wanting to get her lips on them soooo badly! 💋

A really sensuous, sexy photo...and situation!!! 💗

I know! The friend's expression was almost as sexy to me as the pregnant woman herself!

Serene Satisfaction 💗

Very, very beautiful! This lovely woman is so serenely satisfied in her pregnancy, and that is beautiful to see. Even more wonderful though, is her sweet willingness to share the loveliness of her pregnant body with millions of complete strangers, many of whom, I'm sure she knows, will masturbate with or on her picture! In all her sweet, serene innocence, the harlot in her still shines through! Mmm...delicious! 💋💗

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back