Mature women. How old is too old?

M

Momsbigbooty

Guest
What age is too old to hump? 50? 60? 70? How old is to old for you?
 
What age is too old to hump? 50? 60? 70? How old is to old for you?

With medical advances happening every day, why be restrictive? If two or more people want to have sex, I say bless you, please proceed.

Personally, as long as I am able! Iā€™m a young 70-year old. Any volunteers to have some fun? šŸŒ¹. šŸ¦
 
Funny, thats the same question I ask of the men out there! How old is too old for the men I fuck!:D
 

Attachments

  • 5F4AA797-20BC-43AA-AAAD-6F3A86DBE09C.jpg
    5F4AA797-20BC-43AA-AAAD-6F3A86DBE09C.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 1
Funny, thats the same question I ask of the men out there! How old is too old for the men I fuck!:D

As long as you are doing it, who cares! Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!
 
Last edited:
Awwww, thanks guys! Remember, age is just a number!
 

Attachments

  • A1C86363-FA24-42BB-8A12-1730AE65524E.jpg
    A1C86363-FA24-42BB-8A12-1730AE65524E.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 0
It becomes a "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" matter. The line's different for everybody. What one person sees as stil hot and vibrant, somebody else is going to say, "Who fucked the crypt keeper?"

There's no way to satisfy everybody. Just hang around these boards a couple minutes and you find that out.

Let's face it, there's an attitude thing involved as well. If the attitude is, "Fuck, I'm decrepit. Nobody's going to want anything to do with me," chances are, few are going to be interested.

If the attitude's like our girl Tnt here, as she's found, she's got plenty of fans, and a lot of it's because she still finds herself sexy, so many of the rest of us do, too.
 
A nice classy lady of seventy-four honored me with her attractions recently. Has not lost anything.
Yes, I am older than her.
 
How Old??

I think you're never to old to hump. I think once a person loses interest in humping, then they are to old. I have seen very attractive, sexual women in their 70's. I would have no problem having sex with my mother in law, and she is 66. She is sexy!
 
My fair lady will be 70 this week. She still enjoys a stiff Willy now and then. :devil:
 
I met Joan Baez in person once. She's like 78 years old now. I have been an ardent fan of her music for years. Currently I'm 31. I would be lying if I didn't think that she's still beautiful and sexually alluring. She says she's bisexual but she was only ever with one woman.

There's also an eye doctor of mine that's 70 years old - whose still absolutely gorgeous. He's re-married now to some 40 something year old woman. Lucky her.

So there isn't a limit for me of someone being "too old".
 
It can't be pinned down to a specific age, it would vary greatly from person to person. Some don't worry to take care of themselves at all and are no longer attractive in their forties, yet I know women in their seventies that I'd give anything to spend a night between the sheets with.
 
I attended a weekend birthday part for the mother of my spouse's ex-husband. Don't quote me, but I think it was her 75th. They had a large family, and divorce wasn't necessarily a reason to sever familial relationships.

In the late afternoon, she was sitting in her living room all alone as most everyone one had gone into town or was doing outdoor activities.

I walked up to her and bent over to give her a birthday kiss on the lips. She ran her tongue across my lips, so I started really kissing and eventually we ending up dueling tongues like we were teenagers.

The opened her legs, wrapped her arms around me,and pulled me against the edge of the seat while sliding her pelvis up against me.

At that point, I considered carrying her off to her bedroom, but instead let things cool off and disengaged.

Later that afternoon I told my SO about about my make-out session, She said that her ex MIL would have given me the best ride she possibly could have if I'd let things progress their natural course.

Seems her family knew she was a hot lady who freely gave her sexual favors to those she liked (think FWB). I was 30 years younger and she'd taken a shine to me. I wish all the other people around hadn't deterred me.
 
Nobody is too old

Iā€™m 44 MWM and LOVE older women... they are beautiful. There is nobody too old if they feel young enough to have fun. TNT69 is the most beautiful woman on LIT, It Would be a dream to serve a woman like her. šŸ˜˜
 
when I reach the age where I am no longer interested I am 'guessing' I might be 90.
 
Back
Top