What's She (or He) Saying? Redeux

tumblr_pk9f6wr0tx1y2u8o1o1_540.jpg


"Hmm, that's some package Mister Cute UPS Guy.
But I don't remember ordering anything.
What happens to it if I don't sign for it?
Does it go away? Or do you give it to someone else?"
 
tumblr_ptdi0umOzV1us5sq1_500.jpg


"I kind of feel like ordering room service and staying in tonight don't you?"
 
dasha-l_01.jpg


"Honestly Sarah? I don't think dating Shaquille O'Neal is going to be the best choice for you. I would stay away from basketball players and stick to soccer players."
 

"Well sweetie, I suggest you only date accountants or maybe certain lawyers.
I know young girls like you are usually curious about black guys, but you should
definitely stay away from them. Jocks too. Especially basketball players.
Geeks and nerds too. Some of them have surprisingly large penises. :rolleyes:
Now, as it so happens, I'm probably the perfect fit for you.
And remember, I'm saying that as a doctor, so how about it? Want to have a go?
 
dasha-l_01.jpg


"Honestly Sarah? I don't think dating Shaquille O'Neal is going to be the best choice for you. I would stay away from basketball players and stick to soccer players."

"They must be this talk to ride"
 
D5m5q1zWsAIfVUy.jpg


"Happy birthday, dear. I don't know why you still have such a thing for little blondie tramps like this
when you're lucky enough to be married to me, but, well, here you go. Do with her as you please
and then I will lick up the pieces after you are finished."


(pretty much an exact quote of something I had the pleasure of saying last month for my husband's birthday :) )
 
vr-seduction-girl.jpg


"I just love people who volunteer their time to help others. Would you like to volunteer for the job of sunscreen applicator? I'll bet I could come up with a few different ways to say "thank you" that would make it worth your time."
 

"So have I ever told you that you and your husband have been on my sexual bucket list
since like the first day I met you guys? Now that I'm divorced from my loser, micro dick husband,
if you guys want to tie me up and use me until I forget my own name I'd be totally cool with that."
 

"Oh honey, you always get attached to them. Don't. Little blonde sluts like this are just in it for the cock. After you're finished with her I am taking her to a secret board meeting for some corporate types. When they're finished with her, she'll just be a cum drooling wreck. You know how those corporate types are - they live to just fuck everyone blind."
 
1566508700_vrr2sydt50.jpg


"Well now it's just me and her hairdresser that know for sure . . . "

"So, the curtain really does match the drapes! And evidently, you love to go bareback riding."

"Lance, I know that you're engaged, but if you don't stop staring at my crotch, I'll handcuff you, ride you, make you clean me up, and then call your fiancee to uncuff you and pick you up."

"Deal."
 
Last edited:
Back
Top