Con artist makes up hate crime to pin on Trump supporters!

dan_c00000 writes (about Jussie Smollett): "What's your obsession with him? It's ok to like a man. If you want to admit you find him attractive go right ahead no one is going to judge you. Perhaps it's because he's black and you're a racist and you therefore hate yourself for finding a black man attractive?"

I find it both amusing and illuminating when liberal Obama-supporters like Dan try and INSULT conservatives by hinting that they're gay! I mean, isn't being gay supposed to be a positive thing in politically-progressive circles? And, if so, why hint that somebody may be gay in an effort to belittle them? It kind of defeats the whole idea that being gay is a great thing to be admired & respected, doesn't it?

As for Jussie Smollett, I'm guessing that Dan supports the guy because he believes that the black community supports what Jussie did! After all, Michelle Obama used her own influence with Illinois states' attorney Kim Foxx to get all charges against the liberal Hollywood actor dropped, didn't she? So maybe this is a sign that ALL black Americans feel that Jussie's racist hoax was justified?

I believe the exact OPPOSITE to be true! I think that Jussie Smollett's deep hatred for President Trump - and his using the former First Lady to get him off the hook for serious charges that would have sent anybody else to prison for committing a hate crime, leaves a VERY BAD TASTE in the black community! If anything, bringing up Jussie is going to be BAD for Democrats in 2020! He represents everything that black Americans oppose!
 
Jussie Smollett's racist hate-crime hoax is going to end-up HURTING the Trump-haters in the Democratic Party in their ongoing efforts to label President Trump as a "racist!" Had Jussie succeeded in pulling-off his racist stunt, he'd be a HERO to today's Democrats, just as he briefly was before police learned the truth about what he'd done. The Democratic Party NEEDS black votes, now more than EVER! But Smollett's lie only makes them look STUPID!

The Democratic Party has been counting on solid black voter support ever since the early sixties - and they've been getting it! But what exactly have African-Americans received in return? On the education front, the Democrats have consistently sold-out young black children to teachers unions by restricting school choice. Such a policy has ended-up trapping many black children in failing schools, despite the fact that African-American students enrolled in charter schools are scoring 4 percent higher on reading tests than those in traditional public schools and are far more likely to go to college.

On the economic front (according to a BlackPressUSA-2015 report), under President Obama the black unemployment rate stood at 14 percent and the overall poverty rate for African-Americans remained steady at 27 percent. But today, under President Trump, African American economic outcomes have drastically improved. The black unemployment rate dropped to 5.9 percent in 2018, while the overall poverty rate dropped to 21.2 percent in 2017 (the most recent data available) - both historical lows. With our current strong economy, these numbers will almost certainly decrease even further!

The Democratic Party has consistently failed to deliver on the economic improvement it's promised. Maybe the time is coming when African Americans take their votes to a party that actually knows how to deliver economic growth to their communities.
 
21-year-old Candace Clark of Chicago was facing a felony disorderly-conduct charge after she allegedly filed a false police report about money missing from her bank account, according to the Chicago Tribune. Clark appeared before Cook County Judge Marc Martin, facing a single felony count of making a false police report.

But before prosecutors would consider dismissing the charges against Clark, they announced that she would first have to make restitution, get her GED, and then make regular court appearances over a period of time, according to the Tribune. As you may recall, lead prosecutor Kim Foxx required NONE of that in the Jussie Smollett case, and was content to drop things outright. That obvious double standard did NOT sit well with Judge Martin, who said:

"I’d like to know why Ms. Clark is being treated differently than Jussie Smollett. It’s a disorderly conduct case. A lot less egregious than Mr. Smollett’s case. I have a problem with it. Ms. Clark is not a movie star, she doesn’t have a high-priced lawyer, and this smells big time. Your office created this mess. There’s no publicity on this case. Press gets ahold of this; it’ll be the newspaper."

Hollywood actor Jussie Smollett's 16 counts of disorderly conduct were dropped by Chicago prosecutors in exchange for two days of community service and his surrendering the $10,000 bond he'd posted earlier. He didn't even have to admit that he broke the law! “I want to emphasize that my client doesn’t know anybody, she’s not connected,” said Clark’s attorney, William Conway. “We’re at this level of justice determined by whether someone is connected or not. Justice should be blind to that.”

Smollett was charged after Chicago police said that he'd faked a homophobic and racist attack on himself in order to get a raise from his Empire television show bosses. The gay, black, Trump-hating celebrity had close ties to the Obama White House, however, which proved to be more-than-enough to get him off the hook. Former First Lady Michelle Obama doesn't know Candace Clark, so nothing was done on her behalf.
 
His was also a hate case and turned into a felony when he was responsible for the huge sums of tax payers money it took to investigate. Oh course he had racist friends like Mrs. Obama who used her money and power to bribe the prosecutors. Gangster politicians who have no respect for the law or the people, even people in their own home town like the Obama's. They are just as guilty as he is of hate, lies, etc. after the fact if not before the fact.

She on he other hand is a citizen and as such has no rights according the party of the Obama's. She did wrong and should receive the punishment under law, but Chicago and the state of Illinois is like my state California where illegals, criminals, gangs, murders and slavers are protected by the Democrats as these are the only people other than foreign dictators that they represent.

If she was a racist pig like that B grade actor and rich and had powerful political friends who think they rule by divine right and not at the service of the people then she would get away with her crime.

Our justice system (and dirty cops like in the FBI and DOJ) have to be rooted out and destroyed if we are to keep our rights and freedoms under the Constitution.

The law is suppose to be equal for all. Yet Congress passes laws and then says they are not required to obey them (look at Obama Care) and in California we have a governor who is a criminal and has had people murdered and criminals set free and wants to turn us into a state like the mess the liberals leftist have done to Venezuela.

Judges have no right under the Constitution to make laws. Only carry them out. They are not above the other two branches of our system. Any judge who goes beyond the law needs to face the law and be thrown in a cell with M13 slavers.
 
urguyscott writes: "His was also a hate case and turned into a felony when he was responsible for the huge sums of tax payers money it took to investigate."

And let's not forget how Jussie was ultimately attempting to inspire racial hatred against the president of the United States & his supporters. His goal was to make anybody wearing a MAGA hat a legitimate target of physical abuse by black & gay people alike.

"Oh course he had racist friends like Mrs. Obama who used her money and power to bribe the prosecutors."

If you're a gay-black-Hollywood-liberal who DEEPLY HATES President Trump then you're everything that Michelle Obama has ever DREAMED OF regarding the perfect man! If her husband was still the president, she's have seen to it that Barack issued Jussie with a full presidential pardon!

"The law is suppose to be equal for all. Yet Congress passes laws and then says they are not required to obey them (look at Obama Care)"

The ONLY good that came out of ObamaCare would occur in November of 2010, when the extraordinary unpopularity of that legislation DESTROYED Democratic Party numbers in the U.S. House (63-seats lost) and the U.S. Senate (6-seats lost)!

"Judges have no right under the Constitution to make laws."

You are absolutely correct, Scott! But, having said that, I still can't wait until that day when justice Ruth Bader-Ginsberg retires/leaves the U.S. Supreme Court sometime in the near future, and President Trump gets to appoint her replacement. How the liberal heads will EXPLODE when they find themselves powerless to stop the G.O.P.-held U.S. Senate from confirming the president's pick! It's going to be AWESOME!
 
Jussie Smollett photo essay

https://www.hvy.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/jussie-smollett-barack-michelle-obama.jpg - (The son that Barack & Michelle never had!)

https://rashmanly.files.wordpress.com/2019/03/fullsizeoutput_1645.jpeg - (Michelle Obama says you'll never have to go on trial, Jussie!)

https://www.thehypemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Michelle_Obama_and_Jussie_Smollett.jpg - (Michelle & Jussie dancing together at the White House!)

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/sites/whitehouse.gov/files/images/Blog/P022416LJ-0130.jpg - (Great moments in black history at the Obama White House!)

https://cdn.newspunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/soros-jussie-prosecutor-678x373.jpg - (Kim Foxx & George Soros both had your back, Jussie!)

https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxn.../480/270/6e66aa51-Smollet-GMA-2.jpg?tl=1&ve=1 - (Jussie made all of them look like ignorant dumbasses!)
 
https://e3.365dm.com/19/02/768x432/skynews-jussie-smollett-osundairo_4584720.jpg?20190221030442 - (Those angry, black, MAGA-hat wearing Nigerians who attacked Jussie!)

https://i.imgflip.com/2umevy.jpg - (Another look at the two men from Africa with red hats who assaulted Jussie and poured bleach on him!)

https://i1.wp.com/www.eurweb.com/wp...mollett-tears-up-gma1.jpg?fit=624**C410&ssl=1 - ("And then they told me that 'this is MAGA country' and that I had to leave!")

https://lailasnews.com/wp-content/u...thout-criminal-charges-lailasnews-600x400.jpg - (Jussie reveals to America what the modern KKK looks like in the age of Trump!)

http://img2-2.timeinc.net/people/i/2016/news/160912/michelle-obama-2-1024.jpg - (Heroes of the Jussie Smollett story: #1 - former first lady Michelle Obama!)

https://www.wwaytv3.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Kim-Foxx-696x522.jpg - (Heroes of the Jussie Smollett story: #2 - Illinois state's attorney Kim Foxx!)
 
https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxn...92/obamas-Smollett-Reuters-2-AP.jpg?ve=1&tl=1 - (The Obama family: Barack, Jussie, & Michelle - not pictured: Sasha & Malia)

https://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2018/04/barack-obama.jpg?w=337&h=220&crop=1 - ("If I had a son, he would look just like Jussie Smollett!" - Barack Obama)

http://judiciaryreport.com/images_5/obamas-jussie-smollett-2-18-19.jpg - (from left to right: unknown black guy, Michelle, Barack, & their son Jussie)

https://ionehellobeautiful.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/1449342197031.jpg?w=1024 - (Hillary Clinton & Michelle Obama reading Christmas stories to kids, December '15!)

https://thoughtuncommon.files.wordpress.com/2018/08/joe-biden-creepy1.gif?w=474 - (And let's not forget Creepy Uncle Joe, who's still out there doing his thing!)
 
https://drrichswier.com/wp-content/uploads/award-2969422_640.jpg - (Jussie's Academy Awards nomination!)

https://media.8ch.net/file_store/th...e6d4e67cf2d6fd3c58e4943780ea5cfe415d7bdef.jpg - (Fight Back - even if you PAID them to jump you!)

https://politicalbullpen.s3.dualsta...19d2fabd314e0b32b7bdfec86243e1cb4452bba3.jpeg - (Advice to Jussie Smollett from people who make a living at this!)

https://media.8ch.net/file_store/th...7e6808c2fa7d0e5d4dbca044a651af7487b0ba7bf.jpg - (Parkland High School's David Hogg witnessed the whole thing!)

https://media.8ch.net/file_store/th...b3a879c26d5c8621459dd230862acac4d93b66ab4.jpg - (And he would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for those meddling kids!)

https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2018/09/christine-ford.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=1200 - ("I still believe you, Jussie... I'll ALWAYS believe you!" - Dr. C.B. Ford)
 
https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.OVx3qZFz1MS_7AWTclv6YQAAAA&pid=Api&P=0&w=266&h=153 - (The New Face of the Democratic Party!)

https://i.redd.it/st802psjemg21.jpg - (Just a few of the Democratic Party tweets in support of the racist hoaxster!)

https://image.cagle.com/222009/750/222009.png - (The Democrats bought into it hook, line, & sinker!)

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.XbFUkEPab9sacoNvE2MUGgAAAA&pid=Api&P=0&w=301&h=174 - (Jussie Smollett with Maxine Waters!)

http://wstale.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/678ba4505aeb58783cbbd1.75752411_1.jpg - (First Lady Michelle Obama "dancing" with Jussie!)
 
https://rightwingfolks.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/1-75-1000x600.jpg - (I think it's safe to say we will NEVER see Melania Trump dancing like this with Jussie!)

https://balladeer.files.wordpress.com/2019/02/jussie-smollett.jpg?w=300&h=238 - (These are the kinds of images that create NIGHTMARES for Democrats!)

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/just2.png - (Jussie Smollett attacks President Trump on Twitter just days before his racist hate crime!)

https://usbacklash.org/wp-content/u...est-fake-hate-crime-against-conservatives.jpg - (Former First Lady Michelle Obama still believes in & supports Jussie for doing this!)

https://www.jesus-our-blessed-hope....0-19-toon-jussie-smollett-lynch-hoax_orig.png - (Jussie's greatest acting role in an effort to advance his career & attack Trump supporters!)

https://usbacklash.org/wp-content/u...-crime-hoaxer-jussie-smollett-behind-bars.jpg - ("Michelle won't forget me... she'll call Kim Foxx and I'll be out of here by six o'clock tonight!")
 
Today is June 6, known in history as D Day in which the free world started their path of taking back Europe from the fascists or as they are called today Progressives. A family member was wounded in the head (he was a medic and said the cross on his helmet made a good target) on the beaches that day. Another was at Pearl Harbor and others were killed and wounded or their health destroyed in many battles around the world. We take this day to remember the greatest generation unlike the political cry babies of today, they survived the worst of times and gave of themselves to ensure a better world. They worked hard and cared for their families. We give thanks for their courage and faith.

But people do not learn from history. People in this country still after the mess Chavez, Obama and Sanders made of Venezuela still want to destroy our freedom and their own and turn the U. S. into the same mess they made of Venezuela and the countries of Latin America as well as those in Africa and Asia. Look at what a mess our people have made of L.A. and S.F. and Chicago and the state of Ca as a whole. This is what they want for the whole country.

What they fail to see is that all the followers of Chavez have either been run out of the country, jailed or killed by the country's now rulers, the Russians, Chinese and Cubans. And yet the fools on the communists left and the soros fascists on the right think it won't happen to them. Tell that to the Brown Shirts who put Hitler in power and the Bolsheviks who put Lenin and Stalin and the long marchers who put Mao in power. They all ended up in front of firing squads. And the so called intellectuals who backed these false gods lost everything including many their life.

The world has always overcome leaders who want a world without borders and a one ruler king or whatever they wish to call themselves. It has never worked in the past and won't work now. What we pray is that we don't have to do what we did to the ruthless powers that tried in the 30's and 40's again. Put such fools out of power early as it is always less cost then waiting till you have to use force to rid the world of such fools. Remember both the Communists and the Fascists call themselves Socialist. Not a dimes worth of difference between them.

Again to the men and women who sacrificed so much so we can live in freedom we owe them not to allow anyone to take it away from us.
 
Last edited:
The 911 phone call first reporting that alleged attack back in January on "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett outside of a Chicago Subway restaurant has just been released by the police.

The call was made by Smollett's manager.

In it, he references the now-infamous Subway sandwich shop, along with the rope the actor said was put around his neck by the attackers.

"OK, what's going on?" the dispatcher asks.

"I work for an artist, I don't really want to say his name but... he went to Subway," Smollett's manager says. "He was walking by and somebody jumped him or something like that and I just want to report it."

"What's really weird, ma'am, because I'm scared and I don't know what it is, they put a noose around his neck," the manager adds.

Chicago Police investigators say the entire incident was staged by Smollett. He was charged with disorderly conduct for filing a false police report. Charges against Smollett were later dropped by the Cook County State's Attorney's office.

The chief of staff of former First Lady Michelle Obama was reported to have made a phone call to state's attorney Kim Foxx, leading to immediate speculation that the gay, black, Trump-hating Hollywood celebrity still has powerful friends watching out for him in Chicago.
 
Ah, so it was his manager Frank Gatson and not Jussie Smollett after all.
 
phrodeau writes: "Ah, so it was his manager Frank Gatson and not Jussie Smollett after all."

Jussie told his manager to make the 911 call, but it certainly sounds to me as if his manager didn't believe a lot of what he was telling police!

In any case, phrodeau, the national news media bought into Smollett's pack of lies - hook, line, & sinker - as did several of the Democratic Party's presidential candidates (Kamala, Cory Booker, & Bernie Sanders), along with Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi & Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez! They ALL came out with tweets in support of the gay, black, Trump-hating Hollywood actor! Several political-progressive actors & actresses bough into Jussie's bullsh*t, as well!

He made them all look SO INCREDIBLY STUPID & GULLIBLE!

But when the Chicago police investigation started uncovering Jussie's hate-crime hoax for what it actually was, everybody backed-off - EXCEPT for former First Lady Michelle Obama, who started making the necessary phone calls to keep her favorite Hollywood actor out of jail! Barack & Michelle both know that actual justice is only for the little people. They'll protect their own!
 
The co-creator & executive producer of the television show "Empire" - Lee Daniels - is finally opening up about the Jussie Smollett incident.

In an interview published on Tuesday -- Daniels says the actor humiliated him and everybody else who initially rushed forward to voice their sympathy & support for their fellow actor, after he claimed he was jumped by a couple of black African men in MAGA hats!

"I’m beyond embarrassed," the 59-year-old director and producer said, after he discovered that Jussie had been falsely spreading a whopper. "I think that when the story first broke, I had a flash of me running from bullies." But even then, Daniels admitted, he felt "some doubt” in his mind as to whether the 36-year old Smollett might have been making the whole thing up.

"Of course, there was some doubt," he says. "I’m telling you that because I love him so much. That’s the torture that I’m in right now, because it’s literally if it were to happen to your son and your child, how would you feel? You would feel, Please, God, please let there be that glimmer of hope that there is some truth in this story. That’s why it’s been so painful. It was a flood of pain."

When further pressed on the alleged hoax, Daniels stated: "We weren’t there. I can’t judge him. That’s only for the f--king lady or man with that black robe and God. I had to detach myself and stop calling him, because it was taking away the time I have for my kids, the time I have for my partner. It was affecting my spirit and other shows, everything."

For those who may not remember the specifics - on January 29, actor Jussie Smollett filed a police report alleging that two masked men attacked him, put a rope around his neck and poured bleach on him. Smollett, who is black and openly gay, claimed the men made racist and homophobic comments and yelled "This is MAGA country," a pointed reference to President Trump’s "Make America Great Again" campaign slogan.

After an intense investigation, Chicago police announced that Smollett had staged the entire episode. In February, he was arrested for allegedly filing a false police report and faced 16 counts of disorderly conduct. But then, during a short and stunning hearing on March 26, the office of Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx dropped the charges against Smollett, although his bail was forfeited. It appears that former First Lady Michelle Obama knew some people in power, and she did NOT want her favorite Trump-hating gay celebrity (with whom she'd danced on stage at the White House) to face jail time!
 
It’s been several weeks now since March 26, when all of those hate-crime charges against Jussie Smollett were dropped, with the Trump-hating actor declaring that his version of events was proven correct. And how’s that holding up?

Well, Jussie's many celebrity-defenders certainly went quiet. His publicists and lawyers regularly dodge reporters. The @StandwithJussie Twitter account currently has TEN FOLLOWERS. His boss on Empire (Lee Daniels) described himself as “beyond embarrassed” when he remembers how he rushed to defend the actor.

Chicago reporters have recently obtained communications from police and prosecutors after a judge unsealed the case file. These records included texts Smollett sent that were obtained by police, and the picture they portray isn't pretty. Jussie had himself a rip-roaring good time while planning to make himself appear to be the victim of a nasty assault, coming across as brazen and smug, and clearly showing himself to be a liar preying upon Americans’ natural sympathy for racial and sexual minorities.

"In the church of identity politics, what Smollett did is the equivalent of stealing from the widows-and-orphans box."

His phone records show that for months he repeatedly bought cocaine, Ecstasy, and marijuana from the brothers Olabinjo and Abimbola Osundairo, which he paid for via Paypal, and how he asked to meet with the brothers “face to face” to discuss the “planning” for his fake attack. Abimbola told police that just before staging the attack (for which he and his brother were paid $3,500), he briefly hesitated after seeing a vehicle in the area, wondering if the police might think it real and shoot him. During the phony assault he shouted racist and anti-gay slurs, just as he had been hired to do, and then lightly smacked Jussie on the chin. Olabinjo Osundairo, who had appeared as an extra on Empire, told cops that Smollett “was unhappy about the response he received over hate mail which he had had delivered to himself.”

Detectives had from the very beginning had doubts about Jussie's story of the great Subway Sandwich Ambush of January 29, even as they originally issued public statements suggesting that they believed the tall tale. The CPD’s efforts to be sensitive led journalists to write headlines such as this beauty, which appeared in the Los Angeles Times on February 15 and was subsequently changed: “Chicago police arrest two men in Jussie Smollett case and say attack was not a hoax.” What the police spokesman had actually told the reporter was, “There is no evidence to say that this is a hoax,” which was a bit misleading given that detectives were at that moment in the process of obtaining such evidence, namely the statements of the two Osundairo brothers.

When police first interviewed Jussie, they asked him why his sweater wasn’t dirty, “to which he explained they were on snow and ice.” He then declined to allow police to take a DNA swab, saying that he’d “think about it.” On February 6 a police document notes that Smollett refused to turn over medical records of his examination in a hospital following the assault.

The decision by prosecutor Kim Foxx to drop all charges ended-up backfiring in a big way on the actor! Because he didn’t have to plead guilty, Smollett mistakenly believed that the public saw him as innocent. Instead the public quite rightly viewed him as a CON ARTIST, and of itself as the victim of a fraud. Had he pleaded guilty, he might have followed the well-established Hollywood formula of blaming drugs for messing up his mind, entering rehab, and then performing a tearful, anguished mea culpa for ABC's Gayle King. There are plenty of media co-conspirators who would have eagerly assisted Jussie in staging his acts of humility, promptly forgetting his intended smear of Trump supporters. Instead, his own arrogance has landed him in a permanent limbo.

Jussie had a calculated plan to enrich himself by making fools of Americans, and those who eagerly complied were left red-faced with humiliation which quickly turned to anger. His former producer: Lee Daniels - also a gay black man - is in pain because another gay black man was not subjected to a vicious beating by racist homophobes. Good news is bad. Or, as Daniels first responed when the fake news was initially reported: “Just another f***ing day in America.”
 
I think it's great that the anti-Trump Hollywood community finally has a face to go with their movement to get President Trump impeached & removed from office! I SERIOUSLY hope that the actor's friends force the Democratic Party to give Jussie Smollett a speaking role at their 2020 National Convention (like they did with Sandra Fluke in 2012) so that he can finally tell his story to the American people!

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/JussieHoaxTweets.jpg - (Gullible Hollywood celebrities who bought into Jussie's bullsh*t!)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content...jpg?strip=all&quality=100&w=1200&h=800&crop=1 - (Jussie wrote the saddest hate-filled threatening letter to himself!)

https://dailystormer.name/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/jussie-smollett-hoax-1-618x476.jpeg - (Jussie tried to blame racist MAGA black-Africans for what happened!)

https://rashmanly.files.wordpress.com/2019/02/fullsizeoutput_f26.jpeg?w=450&h=253 - (The national news media outlets really, REALLY wanted to believe it!)

https://politicalbullpen.s3.dualsta...24fa0cd3d68e430cba46ad9c664f6094a3fea7b2.jpeg - (Jussie's Hollywood career may be over, but CNN could be hiring him soon!)
 
https://tse2.explicit.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Bhh-FkcpP_6mFx36V6FaiwHaHa&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300 - (Before Jussie came along, it was the Nigerians scamming us!)

https://i.imgflip.com/2uaeuj.jpg - (I can't believe that WE have to pay people to mug us now - that's just so very wrong!)

http://robscholtemuseum.nl/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Jussie-Smollett-meme.png - (They've GOT to allow Jussie to speak at their national convention!)

https://queerty-prodweb.s3.amazonaws.com/2019/02/jussie-smollett-meme.png - (And he would have gotten away with it if it weren't for those meddling kids!)

https://reclaimthenet.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/jessie-smollett-meme.png - ("To Kill A Mockingbird" - the exciting remake, starring Jussie Smollett!)
 
The so called actor is a typical left wing democrat. Hateful, lying, racists, thief, and coward. Sure Mrs. and Mr. Obama and their racists and corrupt dealings went along way in helping him escape justice. But if he had been Asian, White or Hispanic the people of Hollywood and the Swamps of Washington would be calling for his lynching. But like the three little racists pigs of Virginia as long as it is a leftist, racists member of their own then that is OK. His actions were both selfish and political. Selfish because he wanted to give some life to a failing career and political because he is an Uncle Tom who hates his race and his country and wanted to spread hate and lies for his political Masters. With the help of the leftist/fascist media and the corrupt lying politicians he got what he wanted even if it came close to throwing two of his friends under the bus. What a guy.

He didn't do it just to throw hate toward what he thought and hoped would be just Trump supporters, but all Americans. He hates this country, yet his bank account is overflowing because he lives and works in this country. What a jerk.
 
A special prosecutor has just been appointed to investigate that decision by Cook County prosecutors to drop all charges against Jussie Smollett - the now-infamous gay-black-Trump-hating actor who was accused of staging a racist/homophobic attack on himself in downtown Chicago back in January.

In a ruling that re-opens the possibility that Jussie could be charged again, Cook County Judge Michael Toomin suggested that the county's state's attorney, Kim Foxx, MISHANDLED the Smollett case by appointing a top aide to oversee it even after she recused herself. Foxx had been in contact with a relative of the actor - and she had been approached by former first lady Michelle Obama's one-time chief of staff on behalf of Jussie's family, explaining at the time that she was recusing herself so as to avoid "even the perception of a conflict" of interest.

In his ruling, Judge Toomin said he had no problem with Foxx's February recusal, but that it should have included a request for a special prosecutor to take over the case. He said she had no right to hand it off to someone from her office, which he said amounted to naming her own special prosecutor. "State's attorneys are clearly not meant to have unbridled authority to appoint special prosecutors," he said. "She appointed (her top assistant) to an office that had no legal existence. There isn't an office of the 'acting state's attorney.' It existed only... in the imagination of Ms. Foxx."

Toomin also left open the possibility that the special prosecutor could charge Smollett again — either with the original charges accusing him of lying to police or with other counts. The Chicago Police Department, which has never disguised its anger over the decision to drop the charges, vowed to assist the special prosecutor. "We stand firmly behind the work of detectives in investigating the fabricated incident reported by Jussie Smollett & #ChicagoPolice will fully cooperate with the court appointed special prosecutor," department spokesman Anthony Guglielmi tweeted.

In filing a petition requesting a special prosecutor, state appellate judge Sheila O'Brien said it appeared to her and to others that Smollett had "received special treatment" from Foxx's office. Toomin's ruling adds yet another layer to an already complicated case. Weeks after the charges were dropped against Smollett, the city sued him in an attempt to recoup the tens of thousands of dollars the police department spent investigating the case. There was even a defamation lawsuit by the two brothers who allege that Smollett paid them to help him stage the attack on himself.

Fox Entertainment announced in April that Smollett would not appear in season six of "Empire," which will be the show's final season.
 
So WHY haven't any of the Democratic Party's presidential candidates brought up Jussie Smollett during their debates?

Jussie is EVERYTHING that the modern Democratic Party represents - he's young, black, gay, & he's an entertainment celebrity who HATES President Trump! I'd think they'd be all over the re-opening of his case, demanding that it be once again shut-down with all charges against Jussie once again dropped! Especially California's U.S. Senator Kamala Harris, with whom Jussie campaigned!

https://c8.alamy.com/comp/KYP53W/lo...ator-kamala-harris-jussie-smollett-KYP53W.jpg - (Senator Kamala Harris & Jussie Smollett together at a 2018 "Time's Up" rally!)

I fully expect an appearance from Jussie at the 2020 Democratic National Convention, where he will speak alongside Dr. Christine Blasey-Ford about gay rights & sexual abuse! ANOTHER rising-star in the Democratic Party ranks is women's World Cup soccer star Megan Rapinoe, who has single-handedly alienated millions of American fans by pulling a "Colin Kaepernick" and refusing to honor the U.S. flag & national anthem!

Like Jussie, Megan Rapinoe is also gay - and she also hates President Trump! I think it's important for the Democratic Party to let the American people know exactly what it is that their party represents, and Jussie & Megan do that nicely!

https://s.abcnews.com/images/Sports/sue-bird-megan-rapinoe1-ht-mem-180625_hpEmbed_2_5x6_992.jpg - (WNBA basketball star Sue Bird & Megan Rapinoe posing nude together on ESPN cover!)
 
giphy.gif
 
Jussie Smollett now says he wants the lawsuit that the city of Chicago has filed against him moved from state-to-federal-court.

The motion was filed yesterday before being released to the media. The city of Chicago is suing the gay, black, Trump-hating actor for the racist-hoax-attack that he perpetuated back in January. The police are trying to recoup the $130-thousand that they spent on the investigation.

Jussie had claimed that he was the victim of an attack in the city's Streeterville neighborhood, saying he'd been beaten by two African men shouting racist and homophobic slurs at him, along with putting a noose around his neck and pouring bleach on him. Liberal Hollywood celebrities & Democratic Party presidential candidates initially believed Smollett, until discovering that he'd actually planned the whole thing out himself.

Jussie pleaded not guilty before all charges against him were then dropped on March 28, thanks in part to former First Lady Michelle Obama interceding on his behalf with the Illinois state's attorney, Kim Foxx.

Last month, Chicago police released several hours of recorded video files related to the investigation. Judge Michael Toomin then ruled in favor of a special prosecutor being appointed after Sheila O'Brien, a former appellate judge, called for an investigation into why the Cook County State's Attorney's office dropped the charges against Smollett.

The judge ruled that a special prosecutor will "conduct an independent investigation of the actions of any person or office involved in all aspects of the case," noting that "if reasonable grounds exist to further prosecutor Smollett in the interest of justice the special prosecutor may take such action."

No word as to whether or not these latest developments risk Jussie Smollett's appearing at the Democratic Party's 2020 national convention, where he could be a powerful voice in speaking out against right-wing racism & homophobia!
 
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NoEkOK8Espw/maxresdefault.jpg - (How does Michelle Obama factor into the Jussie Smollett case?)

http://threepercenternation.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Screen-Shot-2019-02-18-at-9.31.36-AM.png - (Will the Democratic Party CONTINUE to stand by & support Jussie?)

https://www.teaparty.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/bench_01a-600x400.jpg - (Jussie is still up for some awards in the realms of acting & writing!)

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/DbtYCXeVUbg/maxresdefault.jpg - (Jussie Smollett says: "Believe in something - even if it DIDN'T happen!")

https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.OVx3qZFz1MS_7AWTclv6YQAAAA&pid=Api&P=0&w=302&h=174 - (Does this END Jussie's role as the Democratic Party's spokesperson?)

http://wstale.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/678ba4505aeb58783cbbd1.75752411_1.jpg - (Does this end Michelle Obama's dream of becoming a back-up dancer?)

https://clashdaily.com/wp-content/u...tacking-jussie-smollett-it-was-42564114-1.png - (The ONE well-known eyewitness who may keep Jussie Smollett out of jail!)
 
Back
Top