Password issues

wifestories80

Virgin
Joined
Mar 28, 2019
Posts
7
Good afternoon. My password works here on the forum but I can’t log in to chat. I’ve tried requesting a link for a new one but it won’t give me the option to change the password to a new one. The link emailed to me only allows for log in. Can you help?
 
I'm having a similar problem in that I can log here to the forum but not the stories side. I've kept requesting a password reset put it just gives me a login screen like I entered a new password first. I'm using Chrome on a Chromebook, and this time I did notice the "session data" went from refresh/load to a red X. Very quick as it loaded. If I could just get to the reset password page I'm sure it would work, but I can't get to it.
 
Good afternoon. My password works here on the forum but I can’t log in to chat. I’ve tried requesting a link for a new one but it won’t give me the option to change the password to a new one. The link emailed to me only allows for log in. Can you help?

If you've recently changed your password, try logging into chat with your old one. It can take some time for the chat passwords to sync with the rest of the site.
 
Login

I have had to register as another user because I can't get into my original account.I found it and tried logging in but couldn't I saw the last date I logged in 23/01/12.I have been sending emails but no one has ever answered.I had my user name and a password sent yesterday but I still can't get in. Can someone help please Thanks
 
I realised that the profile name sent to me, TheMindFucker is not my user name,my user name is Mindfucker2 .Can anyone assist me to get a link to reset my password please.I have stories in there and want to add more Thanks
 
I found my profile and it's MindFucker not MindFucker2 ,I request a new password and don't get it in both my emails,they are lost somewhere so I can't change the password...HELP !!
 
Password problems also

I suddenly developed password problems in the past two weeks also. I can't help you but hopefully the admins will realize a password file might be corrupted.
 
When using the forgot password function, the browser console reports a 403/not authorized error before taking to a login script. It could be something in the loading scripts.
 
Back
Top