Rough

G

I love my intimacy very rough. Bruised, humiliated, fucked raw on occassion. Am I in the minority?? Are there other women out there who crave the caveman to come out in the bedroom? My man has no problem doing it, I am just curious where we fall on the "freaky" scale. Share your experiences with me an I'll share mine in return.

My ex-gf not only liked it rough, as in leave bruises-rough, but she liked to be choked and abused. She wanted me to appear to be a powerful man.

Some women (and men) frown on this behavior, but I don't believe that all women that enjoy this type of sex have deep-rooted phsychological problems that stem from abuse, etc. My ex just loved powerful men that were assertive and primal. Although mating instincts don't lead women to seek out mates that are strong and can defend the cave against intruders, those desires still exist in many women, and can lead to some exhilerating sexual experiences.

It depends heavily on trust, though. She trusted that I would never get carried away and actually hurt her.

good to hear that I am not completely off my rocker here! My partner and I are involved long distance, and sometimes the bruises are a sweet reminder of our time together.

Hes wonderful to me, but unfortunatly "respects" me too much to call me all the names I crave while we are going at it. Never mind, I make up for it. No one begs to be fucked like this dirty slut.

Ahh, so you're the kind of hot little fuck slut that likes to be beaten when she is being impaled from the rear by a rock hard cock? I used to love picking up my ex and throwing her around the bedroom, on and off the bed. The first few times, I was so worried I would hurt her, and would basically "set" her down, but eventually learned how to toss her like a rag doll and pounce on her, sliding my cock inside her in one deft maneuver.

I don't quite get to act all that out anymore, LOL The wife likes it a little more tame.

I don't know if I'd like being thrown around - but I do like it rough on occasion.

Do I like rough sex?
Let's put it this way- I don't have hair almost to my waist because I love dealing with it when it's 110 degrees outside.

Freya, I think you'd enjoy feeling a man's strong hands grasp your arms and lift you from the floor and toss you on a soft bed like you were his possession, a doll for him to toy with. You just need to know the right man to try it with =) I can tell you're curious enough as it is.

AttentionWhore - damn, hair to your waist? I could handle you like a hot little whore with that much sexy hair to hold on to =) Have you ever been dragged around by your hair? ;)

exvitermini said:
Freya, I think you'd enjoy feeling a man's strong hands grasp your arms and lift you from the floor and toss you on a soft bed like you were his possession, a doll for him to toy with. You just need to know the right man to try it with =) I can tell you're curious enough as it is.

Babe, I'm almost 6 feet tall and about 175 lbs - it takes a hell of a man to be able to lift or toss me anywhere. But yeh, that does sound enticing.

exvitermini said:
AttentionWhore - damn, hair to your waist? I could handle you like a hot little whore with that much sexy hair to hold on to =) Have you ever been dragged around by your hair? ;)

I loved having my hair pulled on (GENTLY), having it brushed. Or, during sex, doggie style, having it pulled to where I'm almost bent in half backwards.
As for the dragging... Yes, at times.

I love rough fucking. MMMM I love it when a hard cock is thrusting in my ass and fingers roughly pinching my nipples. I cum so hard when that happens.

Had to share when i saw this thread...

recently i had some raw total caveman sex with a couple of guys. it was absolutley amzing. Had my hair used like a leash.
Normally i'm intoa little rough play every now and then, but that was intense...wow
Gald to see i'm not the only freak

Freya2 said:

Babe, I'm almost 6 feet tall and about 175 lbs - it takes a hell of a man to be able to lift or toss me anywhere. But yeh, that does sound enticing.

I'm pretty sure I could do it. I'm 6'2" and 260 lbs.

See, you just gotta find the right man, and you can be his little cave bitch for him to toss around like a piece of raw meat and fuck all night.

Star of Penumbra said:

I'm pretty sure I could do it. I'm 6'2" and 260 lbs.

You might just do it! I always said, if I could meet a man who could pick me up and toss me around like a feather, I'd be his love slave.

exvitermini said:

Ive only had one man that would be willing to do this to me... and i divorced him....LOL

I knew i grew my hair long again for a reason. My ex called my hair a sex tool. He loved it when i would tease him with my hair. Better than a feather anyday he say!:p

Hi my name is mickey522 and I am a freak.
I love it rough too. Maybe it's because I'm 6' tall and don't often find a man who can throw me around, but when I do...

The hair pulling does it for me too.

:p :devil:

Crap, I'm the resident shrimp...towering in at a gigantic 5 ' 2".
Yes i know i am petite, but now i'm in the land of freaking giants.

badbabysitter said:
Crap, I'm the resident shrimp...towering in at a gigantic 5 ' 2".
Yes i know i am petite, but now i'm in the land of freaking giants.

your not alone. I'm only 5'-3" tall and I'm a guy :)

we shorties hold our on though, i think.

I'm a whole 5'4. I prefer short men- 5'8 or under... wondering why most of the men I end up dating are 6 feet tall.
Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmm

AttentionWhore said:
I'm a whole 5'4. I prefer short men- 5'8 or under... wondering why most of the men I end up dating are 6 feet tall.
Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Im 5'3 and i prefer datingmen 5'8 and up. the tallest man ive dated was 6'3 and delicious! :p

Back