golden shower

goldenshl

Virgin
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Posts
4
I would like to hear from people who loves golden shower (drink and play with piss)
 
I had a girlfriend before who peed on me a few times anf found it extremely exciting. My wife has let me watch her a couple of times but hasn't decided on showering me(yet).
 
Did'ja ever hear the one about two little morons sitting on a toilet??

One of them got " pissed off " ha-ha-ha-ha


>HotManure<
 
You know, it's kind of like the ocean. I wanted to try a golden shower once, so I peed in a cup, and then drank it, just to see how it tasted.
It was horrible.
I puked out lunch, breakfast, and half of last night's dinner, and top top it off I dry heaved for five minutes afterward.
Just like the ocean, when I tasted it on my lips, it didn't taste that bad, until I took a cup and drank it.
Horrible, I don't suggest any of you try it.
Anyway, the point is I didn't like it very well, although I do think the idea of watching a woman pee is mildly erotic.
 
I was sorta under the impression that urine is slightly toxic. But I never really looked into it.
 
I have heard that some people drink their pee every day - I guess it's an acquired taste!
 
A "golden shower" does not always mean that a person has to ingest urine. That can happen sometimes, but it doesn't have to. There are also many different ways to engage in this play.

Most porn sites will show a man peeing on a woman's face, or in her mouth. I don't know why that is so erotic to some men, but it must be for the amount of it out there.

My personal experience is vastly different. I've only had one boyfriend who actually did the "porn thing" and pee'd on me. I did not ingest any of it. (YUCK) Nor did I allow any of it near my face. In fact, the whole experience was very unfulfilling to me. And because I really didn't care for it AT ALL, my boyfriend admitted he really didn't see what all the fascination was about either.

Now, however, I did have a boyfriend who thought that urination was highly erotic. For him though, he preferred one of three things:

1. Having me sit on him, preferably his cock, and pee - usually as part of foreplay.

2. He would want me to sit on his face, and during oral sex, have me pee into his mouth. I'm serious, he enjoyed it. (And NO, I wouldn't kiss him after that, either!) At the time I really didn't have an opinion one way or the other - it was something he was into.

3. He loved to watch me (or any woman, really) pee in their panties. That really got him turned on.

It just comes down to what a person finds erotic. For this man, "watersports" were a highly erotic form of foreplay. And I must admit, he did make it somewhat enjoyable. But the "porn site" version of golden showers would not "do" anything for me.
 
There is definately something erotic about pee but I can't quite put my finger on it. I know I sometimes fantasize about girls peeing in their panties or evenwearing jeans or shorts. I once asked a girlfriend to pee in her panties for me but she giggled and thought I was joking so I dropped the subject. Looking at certain high quality photos of girls peeing is sometimes a turn-on as well even close-ups, particularly when it is just trickling out. I think I would like to try having a girl pee on me, but certainly not in my mouth - maybe on my cock and balls while we're kissing or even squatting over me on my stomach. I think it would be even more erotic if she were wearing panties. I've even had fantasies about girls peeing themselves while giving me oral sex.

The only real experience I ever had was a few years ago n a swimming pool. We were playing chicked and I was carrying a girl piggyback. At one point she whipered in my ear "I have to pee" and then I felt something warm spraying against my lower back. I got so hard I had to stay in the pool when the other jumped out.
 
My mistress has me drinking her pee by the cup. Or directly from her. It's a fine turn on, iow she does it for my enjoyment, not generally as punishment. It's not 'toxic' as someone said, above.

If the pee-er is free of STD's and other illnesses and hepatitis C (common these days) etc. there is really no danger, so far as I have been able to research. But, of course, with someone you don't know about, you may be taking a risk, probably comparable to that of kissing them.

Oh, if too much is drunk, one may get the 'runs'.

'Golden Sub'
 
I love reading about it in stories here on lit, but, have never tried golden showers
 
In my stories, slaves, cyber and otherwise seem to have an appetite for the stuff. If two are around, not a drop of mistress pee goes to waste for a whole 24 hours. Of course the donor must be clean and free of disease, but the mistress has sex with extremely few people, who are tested regularly.

What is the appeal?? If a woman sucks down a man's cum no one asks this. In lit'a stories it's considered sexy if several men's cum is gulped down. At best, it's a form of intimacy at times, or maybe just a primal connection, through the bodily fluids-- even if the taste is not always mint julep. Yet, it can be degrading or done that way; and if you're honest you also admit that's what gives the cum slurping tales and videos their appeal.

The man who drinks has his lips on my pussy and has the smells and tastes there, and his thirst is slaked. He shows his devotion and he feels that it. This incidentally is the best way, absolutely fresh. Much of the problem is that people smell old urine in bathrooms. It has to be treated like milk. In a very few hours without refrigeration, it will go 'off' and finally get to be 'undrinkable.' It's likely the ammonia that causes the problem.
 
Totally agree. Something is so erotic about it, but I don't know what it is. Peeing on themselfs, watching them squat and pee, or squating over my face and pee.
 
That must be a pretty powerful. I've been sitting here thinking about how I would ever submit to a woman to the point where I would have my mouth glued to her pussy, pleasuring her with my mouth and tongue, when she just lets go with a strong stream of warm piss right into my mouth, and greedily drink it down. Mmm... maybe I'll have to try it sometime. :)

I wonder how one goes about finding a woman that will do that to a man....

- PBW
 
pee

I think its one of those things that sounds better then it really is when you do it. It seems like fun and all wet and slippery and all but after you do it and see what a mess there is. Plus the fact that your girl or guy will tippy toe around after orgasm like your walking on something radio active makes it better to fantasize about....:D
 
Sounds better than it is... ? well it's different is reality that's for sure. My domme says it gives her a feeling of power to have be drink her, and that is what gets her off.
 
I must be in the minority because that just sounds gross ..I dont think i would like to have someone piss on me nor do i think i would enjoy pissing on some one else ..Not knocking anybody just doesnt appeal to me ..
 
If someone ever wanted me to do that to them, they'd be SOL cause my kidney's don't work and I don't make any pee....not one drop! :D
 
I remember one time, many years ago, after having fucked we took a shower in the bathtube and I pissed on her body!

Besides the fatct that most probably we were a little drunk, she seemed to like, but I did not feel anthing special by peeing on her body!

As phantasy it could be exciting, but as reality it is much less exciting!
 
Taste vs. what you eat.

I've often fantasized about being urinated on as part of foreplay, i think the warmth of the urine adds to the intamacy.

As for the taste, I've heard that, just like with semen, it depends on what you eat. If you consume alot of bitter (i.e. coffee) and acidic items, it will come out in your urine.

A cyber female friend who once discussed this with me, said that the more water a person drinks, the more "balanced" their body PH is, and the more bland their semen and urine tastes. Which she said is much prefferred to the bitter/acidic taste.

Just my two cents...
 
Yes, it certainly does depend on what she eats. Some foods and spices have an effect, like the oregano in an italian dinner. I'm told asparagus adds a peculiar flavor.

In the context of a 'sub' of course, the flavors might play a role. The sub as punishment having to drink the less appealing flavor of a special meal..

Water dilutes, so of course the flavor is milder. Maybe that's a way to get into it, like drinking 'near beer.' Myself, I prefer my lady's first of the morning, strong and heady.

'golden slave'
 
I find it interesting that the most details on this topic came from the unregistered (is that like the undead?).

I have had a full range of experience with watersports. Drinking pee is not, well, not my cup of tea. But watching a woman piss, esp. outdoors is erotic. Watching her piss while masturbating is more so. Eating her out while she pees works for me. I don't drink it. I just love the fluid that gets out there during sex, and watersports to me is only fun when wild sex is involved. Many of us kiss many places on a man's or a woman's body. Not all of it is as hygenic as a baby wipes, dig?

And the bottom line for me, is watersports does not have to be a mutual activity, but it has to be fun for both. Otherwise, why do it?
 
One thing is being forgotten here. The appeal of certain acts is that they are forbidden, taboo, beyond the bounds. They are called sins and trangressions. Why do the incest stories have so many readers.???? If one followed the approach here, we'd be saying 'What is it about mom's pussy or dad's cock that is special?' Do they taste better?' Silly questions. There is nothing special about mom's pussy, in itself. It's just like any other on your block.

In the stories I recount, the woman's/mistress's pee is a symbol for the taboo or forbidden act. The man's/sub's turn on is in doing such a thing. And mine is in having him break this taboo because he loves or lusts after me.

Surely some people here have experienced that thrill and arousal of the taboo??

This relates to the 'disgust' factor. A couple posters here show that. Of course the taboo act causes 'disgust'. But the disgust has erotic potential.

Do this sound insane?....Look back a few decades, on the topic of blow jobs and pussy eating. What do you hear. 'That's disgusting to eat cum.' Exactly. And that's why it happened.
'it's disgusting to go down on a woman'. Right, and the guy saying that is the one who wants it and gets off on it the most.

Now, of course, it's politically correct, for instance here at Lit. to say. 'I love cum. It's tasty.' Yum Yum. So what's changed. Is cum eating not disgusting any more, but fun and nutritious?? No, the taboo has mostly been dissipated. So the boundary moves.
'I eat my boyfriends cum.' 'Fine, Ho hum. Next topic.' So what now, in that area, is still hot?? (taboo). When someone writes, about real life or in a story 'I ate the cum of ten of my hubby's friend at work.' Read Linda Jean. Or Scribler's *very popularLife's Changes:
'I eat my own cum out of my wife's pussy.' Disgusting? Yes indeed, and that why there are so many readers and some aren't just going to read about it, you can bet.

So in this talk of pee, pee drinking, being peed on, let's remember the 'taboo' issue. We can only understand 'deviance' is we move past 'Sex is fun, Sex is healthy, yum yum.' Sure there's fun, but reading the stories that attract readers will give some clues about the 'other side.'
 
pee

hey there. interesting post. i'm really into golden showers...mesg me if you want me to share some of my experiences with you.
js.
 
Well first and foremost..."EWWW" and well..when you do pee on the person..I am hoping your not in your bed...or are you??
Ok OK i can understand peeing on someone...but actually drinking it...kind of out of my league....I would have to say
"No Thank You"
 
Back
Top