As a kid I used to J/O to .....

Big Bair

Really Experienced
Joined
Mar 16, 2003
Posts
176
1) The girls from Petticoat Junction

2) Jeannie (I dream of Jeannie)

3) Maryann at Gilligans Island

4) Jeannie (so good, I had to mention her twice)

5) Sr. Bertrill (The flying nun) - only one more reason why I'm going to hell

Obviously, we all grew up in slightly different era's, and, therefore, are attuned to different genres of TV shows. What shows did you jack off to when young?

Ladies - I'm very curious about your input here as well.
 
hehehe...

Barbie Benton... :p

Jeannie was ok, but I've got a thing for brunettes..

Barbie was a playboy centerfold several times and I had a couple of those issues.

Can't say I've masturbated much to television celebs... but there was this one little brunette in high school that made my mouth water. Sigh... as usual for a geek, she didn't know I existed.
 
Hmm, I never masterbated to any t.v shows, I guess I missed out (LoL) :D
 
i used to j/o to...

the chicks on "the price is right"

catherine bach

jenilee harrison

slight breezes

the cheerleader pictures in my yearbook

bea arthur

madonna videos

the sex part in "the book of lists"

adult book ads in "publisher's clearninghouse"
 
Guitar players.

Yeah, I know, everybody is SO fucking shocked at that one coming from me. :D

S.
 
BAMM!! BAMM!!

b_rubble.gif
boing.gif
 
Re: BAMM!! BAMM!!

cyberski said:

LOL!

Okay...I just gotta ask. Seriously. Did you?

Because a friend of mine swears he got off time and again watching Jessica Rabbit. I never believed him. That's why I'm asking. I might owe the man a big apology.

Men really DO jerk off to cartoon characters?

S.
 
Re: Re: BAMM!! BAMM!!

sheath said:
LOL!

Okay...I just gotta ask. Seriously. Did you?

Because a friend of mine swears he got off time and again watching Jessica Rabbit. I never believed him. That's why I'm asking. I might owe the man a big apology.

Men really DO jerk off to cartoon characters?

S.
WHAAA?????

As a young boy I sure did. Now I no longer do it cause i know the evils of masturbation. Whenever I feel the urge to masturbate now, I simply scream outloud to myself as loud as I can, "STOP!", and sure enough, I stop right then and there and I feel so much better......











or something like that......
 
Yes, guys really do jerk off to Cartoon characters.. Especially young hormone raging teenage type guys. :D
 
cyberski said:
Aw come on....Shaggy gets you all moist....admit it Sheath :eek:

Shaggy...no. But that other guy...Fred? The uptight one? I have a feeling he could be a hellion if given the proper incentive. ;)

S.
 
1. My english teacher and other female teachers...

2. Charlie's Angels particularly Farrah Fawcett!

3. Some of my friends' moms
 
Let's face it ... as a hormone fueled teenager ... the list of who I DIDN'T JO to would be shorter.
 
Heh....

I used to get to the catalogs and store circulars from the Sunday papers at some point when the parents weren't home, and clipped out the parts with women's underwear models. I had a pretty good collection of them hidden in a radio box... probably well into high school.
 
What is that on the TV screen?

Jeannie and Barbi Benton, yep.

I think you can tell a lot about a guy by whether he preferred MaryAnn or Ginger.

The entire female half of the Brady Family (note that Alice tagged along with the men)

Mary Tyler Moore

Daisy Duke (those shorts, oh my)

All of Charlie's Angels (mostly Sabrina)

Most of my female schoolmates and any teacher under 35, too.
 
Men really DO jerk off to cartoon characters?

Well, I have to say the right type of cartoon can be very sexy...
>.>

<.<

edit - my link wont work, so you can just go ahead and ignore my ramblings. I did have a nice picture though =)
 
Last edited:
Re: 'toons

Hooch said:
I think a lot of folks like 'toons. Jessica Rabbit never did much for me (other than her attitude, lol), but when I was younger? OMG... I can't tell you how many times "Vampirella" put a smile on my face!!

As matter of fact, when I went looking for this pic?
:D
Hell yeh!!
That looks just like Sheath!! :eek:













:p
 
Back
Top