How to ask a friend for MFM

f1re

Virgin
My wife and I were visiting an old friend of hers on the weekend and she said that she would be interested in a threesome with him and I. Although we have never done anything like that before I agreed that it would be fun.

But we couldn't work out how to bring up the topic with the friend.

Do other people have threesomes with friends? How do you do it?

You talk to him, feel him out on the subject before hand. I'd probably start with something like "my wife and I were talking the other day and she thinks you're cute." Tell him that if you suddenly got run over by a truck (God forbid), she would turn to your friend for comfort and relief.

On another conversation, talk about sex as recreation and how people can play together as adults. Mention that you wife knows about "having sex" and "making love" and likes both.

For another conversation, talk about females having more capacity for sex and orgasms and joke how your wife could have attention from two men at the same time and have a heck of a good experience!

Have her lead everything until the action is rolling. She gives him special attention when meeting (hugs, a kiss), tries to make him feel as important to her as she can, treats him as an intimate confidant, acts like they were bf-gf, keeps touching him, looking in his eyes, giving off all the signals of an interested female. Have some drinks before a meal if you all can -- just enough to loosen things up so he will let her caress/kiss him while you're in another part of the house on some excuse.

When you settle down to watch a movie (something with sex of course), she tells him to sit on one side of her and you to sit on the other, tells him how good it is to be between two men, cuddles both of you, then shifts so both of you are cuddling her, puts a hand on his leg and moves it up, unbuttons him and herself, puts his hand on her boob, etc.

(If you want a suggestion, try "Body Heat" William Hurt, Kathleen Turner; there's a lot of sex at the front. The last heavy scene is him slamming into her from the rear, so she needs to be touching his dick about then and keep building his arousal.)

She makes it so he just does what she wants. When he balks because you're there,, she tells you that she wants his attention and you tell him that she deserves all she can get and that you don't mind him sharing the load of making her as happy as you both can.

If he's reluctant but willing, you can give him direction like "you take one boob and I'll take the other" to help him over the hurdle of sexually touching her in front of you. Talk about what you know will feel good to her and she can tell him that she wants it.

The more I think about this, the more I see a story...

ReadyOne said:
You talk to him, feel him out on the subject before hand. I'd probably start with something like "my wife and I were talking the other day and she thinks you're cute." Tell him that if you suddenly got run over by a truck (God forbid), she would turn to your friend for comfort and relief.

On another conversation, talk about sex as recreation and how people can play together as adults. Mention that you wife knows about "having sex" and "making love" and likes both.

For another conversation, talk about females having more capacity for sex and orgasms and joke how your wife could have attention from two men at the same time and have a heck of a good experience!

Have her lead everything until the action is rolling. She gives him special attention when meeting (hugs, a kiss), tries to make him feel as important to her as she can, treats him as an intimate confidant, acts like they were bf-gf, keeps touching him, looking in his eyes, giving off all the signals of an interested female. Have some drinks before a meal if you all can -- just enough to loosen things up so he will let her caress/kiss him while you're in another part of the house on some excuse.

When you settle down to watch a movie (something with sex of course), she tells him to sit on one side of her and you to sit on the other, tells him how good it is to be between two men, cuddles both of you, then shifts so both of you are cuddling her, puts a hand on his leg and moves it up, unbuttons him and herself, puts his hand on her boob, etc.

(If you want a suggestion, try "Body Heat" William Hurt, Kathleen Turner; there's a lot of sex at the front. The last heavy scene is him slamming into her from the rear, so she needs to be touching his dick about then and keep building his arousal.)

She makes it so he just does what she wants. When he balks because you're there,, she tells you that she wants his attention and you tell him that she deserves all she can get and that you don't mind him sharing the load of making her as happy as you both can.

If he's reluctant but willing, you can give him direction like "you take one boob and I'll take the other" to help him over the hurdle of sexually touching her in front of you. Talk about what you know will feel good to her and she can tell him that she wants it.

Interesting....this isn't how I approached mine AT ALL!!!

Mostly we all talked about it, and I mean we talked, and talked, and talked. We tried to hash out every possible scenario and see if we were still ok with the outcome. My husband talked to him, I talked to him, we asked enough questions to be able to write a damn book about all our sexual quirks and quandries. This took a good long time and was coming on more then 10 years of mutual love and friendship between us and we were still awkward and unsure when it came time to finally " do it".
For me I started small. I've always flirted with this particular guy, but then I'm a flirt by nature so that was nothing new. I simply let things go to the next level. For example instead of backing off when I realized I was turning him on I kept going with it, instead of turning my cheek for a kiss I offered my lips, and then my tongue. It was a slow process for all of us which built up to having sex.
Was it a good experience? Yes it was, but then again my relationship with our third person was unique in that I did and do have very deep and strong feelings for him. It was unique in that this was a person my husband also genuinely loved, respected and cared for, and was unique in that we were looking to make it a long term thing.
I would say make damn certain that this is something everyone is 150% OK with, because it will change the nature of your relationship to each other and sometimes friendships can't withstand that change.

ReadyOne said:

edited because of nasty double posting gremlins!!!:mad:

Exactly cutiemouse!!
It is crucial that everyone be on the same page when the threesome does finally happen, or that everyone knows if it doesn't happen it was because after much careful consideration it wasn't deemed best for the relationship as a whole. In my case, it worked out well, we all ended up knowing each other alot better for all the " talks" in spite of the fact that we'd all been friends since we were kids. But, like I said we took our sweet time working everything out and we made damn certain that when things did finally happen it wasn't a " spur of the moment" or intoxicated event. I wanted both my boys to be there because they both wanted to be, not because we'd been tossing abck a few and placed ourselves in a vulnerable situation. I wanted to know that there wasn't going to be any awful awkwardness between the three of us afterwards, or any shame in anything that had occured. I didn't want anything about it to be contrived or " performed". Yeah we probably could have gone out and partied one night and I could have let things go to far to get what I wanted, but I think I respect both my guys to much to ever use either one of them that way.
BTW... I had to laugh when you said " my boys" since I've always referred to hubby and our friend as that.

3 some

Too bad this thread is not active. My wife & I think it's one of the reasons we became members of Literotica.

If any F or M agrees please get back to us.

Why the hell did you bring back a thread from 2004 only to post a personal ad? Thats what the personal board is for. Damn people, seriously what the hell was the point in bringing this back from the grave?

While it annoys me as well to read a thread and then realize it's ancient, I actually enjoyed this one. Seemed like there were some good suggestions.

Back