cockrings?

lewy18

Really Experienced
im looking into buying a metal cockring. i have a few questions.
1.) how do you get it on
2.)how do you know if its the right size

Answers

1. You slide it down your cock just like you would a ring for your finger... It's best to do it when you're only semi-erect... otherwise, you'll be struggling to get it on...

2. It depends... Do you want it to go around just your cock? Or your cock AND balls?... Try taking a tailor's tape measure and measuring around it when erect, then find a cock ring just a little bit tighter than that... so it doesn't slide off...

:)

Last edited:
The only thoing I can really say on this one is don't use metal, unless it is openable, or in some way stretchable, I acctually know a person who bought one, didn't get the right size and laterwhen he realized the issue had to call me and get me to bring over bolt cutters to get it off him, I didn't cut him, but if he hadn't known I had bolt cutters that would have been a very embarrassing trip to the emergency room for sure. I love to use cock rings, I own a few different ones, both purchased and homemade. I have bought the jelly ones and those are incredible, I have made a few using everything from velcro cable ties to a leather bracelet. I have loved each in a different way heheh,, but I really can't tell you hwo much my buddy hates it when he comes over the house and I have 'accidently' left the bolt cutters where he sees them hehehe ( yeah I do have a mean streak ) after all that is a lot closer to your frends than most of us ever want to be.

Carnus

Some great advise about metal cock rings.

<<<<<<<<<2.)how do you know if its the right size>>>>>>>>>

Besides measuring, go to your local hardware store or Home Depot, and buy a selection of black rubber o-rings - 1.25 inches 1.5 in. 1.75 in 2 in. etc. then try them on, see which fits the best. They're cheap, probably less than a few cents each.

Carnus said:
...I acctually know a person who bought one, didn't get the right size and laterwhen he realized the issue had to call me and get me to bring over bolt cutters to get it off him, I didn't cut him, but if he hadn't known I had bolt cutters that would have been a very embarrassing trip to the emergency room for sure....

DUDE...

It never even happened to me, and I'm cringing... just reading that... (shudders).

Bolt cutters should never go down there..

Anyhoo, I've been curious about these for a while now too. Was thinking about the 'jel' ones, but was wondering if there was like, a good online store for 'em or something.

The easiest place for you to start looking is to click on the "Adult Toys and Videos" link at the bottom of every page on Literotica. It's a good store.

midwestyankee said:
The easiest place for you to start looking is to click on the "Adult Toys and Videos" link at the bottom of every page on Literotica. It's a good store.

Whoa, missed the obvious what with all the other stuff on the site :D

<smacks forehead>

Carnus said:
The only thoing I can really say on this one is don't use metal, unless it is openable, or in some way stretchable, I acctually know a person who bought one, didn't get the right size and laterwhen he realized the issue had to call me and get me to bring over bolt cutters to get it off him, I didn't cut him, but if he hadn't known I had bolt cutters that would have been a very embarrassing trip to the emergency room for sure. Carnus

Okay...I HAVE to ask this question. Bolt cutters are pretty damn BIG. How the hell did you snap that thing without hurting him...badly?

Just curious...*shudder*

S.

General procedure is to insert a THIN backer between the object (ring) and skin as possible, using lube and care to protect the skin.

Bold cutters nibble at the very end of their jaws so they can get 99.44% through, or 101% through taking out part of the plate.

A rotary saw (die grinder with cutting wheel) is probably the preferred method, using frequent cooling and possably immobolizing the body part so it doesn't jerk at the last moment, and using a very fine hand saw to finish up.

However, I suspect the ER doctors would first try and reduce the erection. They have a few tricks that have worked great in the past.

Last edited:
sheath said:
Okay...I HAVE to ask this question. Bolt cutters are pretty damn BIG. How the hell did you snap that thing without hurting him...badly?

Just curious...*shudder*

S.

It was not easy, it took me and his gf and him to get it done, I held the boltcutters, she guided them and he pressed down aroud where the bolt cutters were to get himself out of the way, I closed them very very slowly and stopped when he said to and he moved and pressed to get things out of the way. I was very very worried that I would have to take him to the hospital to get a stitch or 3 of I messed up but like he siad at the time, it is a hell of a lot easier to tell them you got it caught in a zipper than explain the reasoning behind a metal cockring hehe

Carnus

Don't buy a cockring. Get one of those trendy wristbands (the sort that support charities....) and put it around your cock and balls when the cock is flaccid. It is just the right size for me (I am about 5.5" around) and have average size balls. When my cock is erect, it stretches the band and makes my balls protrude giving a fantastic sensation when wanking. I am uncut so I move the band further up my cock so it pulls the skin back very tight. It's a great sensation and guarantees a huge wad of spunk when I cum. I'd like to use it when fucking my wife, but she may not approve!

cobalt75 said:
Don't buy a cockring. Get one of those trendy wristbands (the sort that support charities....) and put it around your cock and balls when the cock is flaccid. It is just the right size for me (I am about 5.5" around) and have average size balls. When my cock is erect, it stretches the band and makes my balls protrude giving a fantastic sensation when wanking. I am uncut so I move the band further up my cock so it pulls the skin back very tight. It's a great sensation and guarantees a huge wad of spunk when I cum. I'd like to use it when fucking my wife, but she may not approve!
Pssst...this thread is over a year old. I'd imagine the poster probably already decided on the purchase.

SweetErika said:
Pssst...this thread is over a year old. I'd imagine the poster probably already decided on the purchase.

So what if it's a year old. My post and the advice within it is still relevant to other members.

cobalt75 said:
So what if it's a year old. My post and the advice within it is still relevant to other members.
Which is why people have been posting here in droves since you bumped this thread.

Back