Fetishes....whats the weirdest in your mind?

Bobmi357

Knit one, Perl two...
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Posts
2,529
Ok This thread was inspired by the thread about short men. But now I'm curious. If we can all agree that a fetish is something which turns a person on, what is the weirdest fetish you've heard of that made you go "Hmmm might be fun to try once".

What turns people on, or off is a very interesting study of human nature and sexuality. Some fetishes I don't understand the appeal of at all. For example the foot fetish. Its a friggin foot for christ sake! Its not like its a a clit or a dick. Stroking it might make someone feel good like a massage, but its not going to make someone come.

For myself I think the wierdest thing I might be willing to try would involve tickling. The only problem with that particular fetish is I am highly ticklish and my wife is highly UN-ticklish.

Role playing also sounds like it might be intriguing if you can figure out a way of doing it without breaking into fits of giggles. :)

So what have you heard about that has made you wonder if it would be worth trying....
 
Bobmi357 said:
For example the foot fetish. Its a friggin foot for christ sake! Its not like its a a clit or a dick. Stroking it might make someone feel good like a massage, but its not going to make someone come.


Mmmmm, are you sure about this not cumming thing? LOL, you might be surprised. As to what qualifies as the weirdest from my POV, I will have to give it some thought as I am usually willing to give most things a try at least once and don't think in terms of them being weird.

Catalina:rose:
 
alonelygal said:

Kissing Him there...on those feet that carry that Man that i love so...those that hold Him up...and in that hold me as well...just seems so sensual to me...



:heart: His pet:heart:

I can so relate to this sentiment. Hope you allow yourself the beauty of expressing yourself in this way. It is interesting, especially the first time, and from my experience can go from kissing and devotion to all out oral lovemaking very quickly, and not above the ankles either.

Catalina :rose:
 
alonelygal said:
i would love to know the particulars of that.Perhaps though,i should wait until i am before my Sir in this way and just do what my heart,mind and body lead me to do...it just fills my heart to think of Him...of being able to adore Him like this...

:heart: His pet:heart:

Sounds like you are already on the right wavelength mentally and emotionally. For me it was quite unexpected as I had never felt I wanted to do that for anyone before, but as I began to massage his foot, one thing lead to another until I was lost in giving lots of kisses, nibbles, sucking, tongue massaging, and light blowing to cool the warmed, wet areas before rewarming them again with my mouth. Apparently it was a first for both of us.

Like you, I look at his Master's feet and feel overwhelmed with the love and devotion I feel. It is very easy to get lost in the worshipful ideas of thier importance in his life, of their support of the one I love, of feeling I want to lay in servitude below them, feel their power to caress or crush, to command or support.

Catalina :rose:
 
RE Foot Fettish...

THere's a electrical device (slammed by many, praised by some) that purports to increas sexual response by stimulating nerves in the foot.

Maybe for some, foot worship helps!
 
I absolutely love to have my feet played with. ;)

Other fetishes? There are very few things I will NOT try, and those are pretty clear-cut. No animals, no kids, no scat...the usual things that most people would not be involved in, as a general rule.

Things I would try? The weirdest thing I have ever been asked to try was involved role-playing. A former lover of mine liked to play the virgin in the hands of the very experienced teacher. He really got into it, and I came to like it as well. One wanted to play pirate, which I couldn't get into because as soon as he started in with that deep (fake) Mediterranean brogue, I lost it. I'm sorry to say I laughed my fucking ass off...

I knew a man who had a serious food fetish...he is a trained chef, and he adores food in more than one way...

Watersports? Not sure that is a weird fetish, though...

Breath play and knife play are things I have enjoyed. I have always had absolute trust in my partners, and that is a necessity for that kind of play.

Although...there was the guy who got off on playing Russian Roulette with his .357 while having sex...putting the gun to a woman's head and clicking off chambers, telling her that she had a choice...make him come before the gun did. I won't go into that one...let's just say it didn't last long. *shudder*

S.
 
SummerMorning said:
Roulette fetish? Ouch...

I'll take my BDSM anyday...

Well...it wasn't ACTUAL Russian Roulette...you can't do that with a .357. But that's beside the point, of course.

He liked to blindfold the woman, so she didn't know if that click was the gun dead-firing or if it was him loading it...things like that. I don't think he ever would have actually hurt anyone. He got off on the thought of terrifying someone.

Still...thinking about it now makes me want to lock my doors.

S.
 
Yeah, "infantilism" is pretty darned wierd...

Some fat 40 year old accountant sitting there in a diaper saying "baby made a boom-boom" is just a lil' too freaky, yah?

Still - as long as you leave kids and animals out of it, have at it!
 
I have never understood that, either...I'm sure there is some element of giving up control and going back to a simpler time that is appealing. Hell, going back to the simplicity of being a kid appeals to me on many levels...just not a level that would cause me to wear diapers and drink from baby bottles.

It would be really cool to know what drives those who engage in that particular fetish, though.

S.
 
Giving up control and going to a simpler level is very simple... all you need is rope and somebody with a feather... the amount of pain that tickling can inflict...

*shudder*

If I wasn't in love with her, I'd be scared to share her bed... :eek: :heart: ;)
 
In my opinion the weirdest fetishes I know of are...


scat (Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww)

watersports (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) Although, I must admit, I've seen some of the crazy stuff on the net and it's intriguing, but it's not something I'd ever participate in, I think.

diaper wearing (Ummmmmmm, what the fuck??? How is being degarded to the status of a toddler sexy?)

foot worship (Hmmmmmmmmm, interesting... massaging a woman's feet isn't necessarily weird, but it's not exactly a turn on of mine)

BDSM (Hmmmmmmm, not really something I've ever tried or wanted to try, maybe some aspects, but nothing anal)

pain (How is it that one is supposed to feel pleasure while receiving pain? It doesn't make sense to me)

exhibitionism (LOTS OF FUN!!! LOL)

voyeurism (If it's legal and the act is videotaped it's fair game)

I can't think of any other fetishes that I've heard of.
 
OH!

A friend and I were talking about weird fetishes the other day...I cannot believe I forgot this one!

Pony play. Where people dress up like ponies, often complete with the costume of mane, tail, hooves...and then perform like...well...ponies. They haul things, etc, etc...

Here's a link.

Pony Play

There are other links there too, such as mummification.

S.
 
I always thought the teacher/schoolgirl scenario might be fun to try. I'm not sure if it would be too silly though... so I haven't tried it yet. hehe
also, the virgin/badboy thing sounds appealing to me, I think that one might be a little easier to pull of since it doesn't really involve a 'costume' per say
 
Well for me one of the weirdest I'd ever heard of was adult breastfeeding. I have never understood the desire to nurse as would a child to give one some type of sexual gratification, and yet I know sooooo many men who find this to be an incredible turn on. Recently while with my husband I thought "what the hell" and let him suckle my breast a little harder then normal and I have to say the sensation was quite overwhelming, feeling the milk let down, the hard warm suction against the nipple, and the roughness of his unshaven cheek against the breast was quite erotic. I don't think I'd do it often, but it was more erotic then I had realized it could be.

Other wierd fetishes...

I've never understood the turn on that comes from being pissed or shit on.

I cannot fathom why anyone would want to indulge in bloodsport of any type.

Cross dressing or wearing of womens panties by a man. ASgain, I know alot of men for whom this is a turn on.

Bukakke (sp?). I can see for men why this might be arousing, but as a woman I fail to see where it would be enjoyable.:confused:
 
weirdest fetish

I don't get the smoking fetish. I don't understand the turn on. So someone's got a cigarette, big whoop. Maybe it's because I smoke that I don't get it.

Oh well, I have enough kinks of my own. Far be it for me to judge someone else's.
 
I have a wise friend who upon seeing me beating my head against the wall trying to make sense of something would soothe me with..."If you understand, things are as they are, if you don't understand, things are as they are..." I reckon that this a good approach to take when considering the world of fetishes.

I've been researching the notion of fetish for a few months and I hesitate to use the word "weird". Without wanting to sound admonishing, I guess I think it sounds more judgemental than I'm happy using. Having said that I'm in awe and wonder at the sheer variety of fetishes that turn folks on. The three I've found most surprising are "looning" the passion for all things balloon, a coughing fetish and possibly the most unusual,a fetish for preparing people or being prepared as food ie trussing like a turkey,(related to a cannibalism fantasy fetish) .

One of the most interesting and thought provoking sites on this topic is deviantdesires.com run by Katherine Gates, author of a book of the same name. Her explanation of common fetish themes is enlightening and her lighthearted approach to Kink of the Week is well worth a read. Be prepared to lose and hour or two!

http://www.deviantdesires.com/index2.html

Now where's that foot worshipping clown with the hacking cough and balloons when I need him...:)
 
Stuff I have no interest in:

Foot fetish stuff. Just never understood the draw of feet. I don't even think they're really attractive at all, honestly.

Food play. Didn't anyone ever tell you it's not nice to play with your food? Anyway, I just can't do it, man. I've got too weak of a stomach, really. I mean, tried it (yeah, lets do the chocolate syrup thing... sure..) but it just got to be too much.



Stuff that wierds me out:

The afforementioned diaper stuff. Saw it on springer once. Just reminds me of pedophillia. Gross.

Old people. I don't mean, like the 'older woman' typa thing. I mean *old* like grandma old, 80 years old old.. Yes, I've seen some pr0n featuring that, quite by accident. Oh man was it bad.

Scat/watersports. Just no. Just wrong.

Bestiality. I just vomited in my mouth a little there typing that.

Furries. Dress up in a costume as a animal and fuck a woman dressed in her costume? Complete with 'animal' noises? Yip/Yiff? No.



Stuff that is interesting to me, but I've never done it:

BDSM. Not like the whole 'change your lifestyle and become a master/sub' type, but the 'once in awhile' thing. Would be interesting to be dominated by a woman, and vice versa.

Roleplaying. Never done it. Sounds like fun. I need a 'teacher' I guess ;)

'messy' sex. Extreme amounts of a substance to play in. There's a whole subculture of this stuff.
 
Last edited:
I've never really understood the foot fetish thing either. I do like women in high heels/boots though (ankle fetish? :) ) but I don't get worked up worshipping feet. Prolly cause mine aint that nice looking.

Adult breastfeeding definately turns me on. Maybe its because I wasn't breastfed as a baby? :D

Waterspots kinda turns me on. In the right circumstances it seems naughty or kinky enough to get me going. Other times it seems too demeaning. Context I suppose.

Cross dressing/panties is something I'd want to try, along with some light bdsm. Role reversal turns me on.

Hardcore bdsm/humiliation just freaks me out. Mostly the humiliation stuff. Just can't wrap my head around that one.

Scat.. no way. Thats waay too weird and unhealthy. I get why some might be into it with the whole "so nasty its kinky" but..ugh. Pretty much the same with bestiality. Ugh.
 
Last edited:
Hearing about the balloon fetish was the last one that made me think "What the fuck?", but then I remembered that I try not to judge other's fetishes. Eroticism, just like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.

"No fantasy is sick or evil." -ThralLord
 
gerontophilia...

...I think its better to stay more or less within your age group...

necrophilia

...no comment

apotemnophilia...

...amputation fetish. No comment. I live in a flat with lots of disabled people, but a lack of limb just doesn't do it for me.

klismaphilia...

...enema fetish. This could actually be fun... especially as foreplay. :devil:

But personally? Hmm... ;)
 
Hmmm honestly there is not a lot that doesn't turn me on in the right situation,

A few exceptions, these are things that do NOT excite me at all.

Scat
Infantilism
Cross Desssing
and a whole wide variety of things I did't know existed until about 30 seconds ago when I did a search and found a HUGE list of fetishes, here is the link

http://nyartsmagazine.com/63/list.htm


hehe I might have to read this list and post another answer after I find ones I didnt know about.

Carnus
 
Back
Top