Bukake

glen_xx

Virgin
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Posts
19
Hi,
im just interested to know if there are any ladies out there who ever tried bukake, and if so did they enjoy it and it what way did they try it out? How many guys, any fucking involved etc etc
Also, any guys who might have tried i -in the sense of giving rather than receiving what was the experience like?
Cheers! Take Care
 
Okay maybe I am really stupid but what is Bukake??Please tell me and how come no one has posted here? Am I the only one who doesn't know what the hell this is??
 
bukkake definition

it's actually spelled with 3 k's in all... "bukkake" and you can search the internet to get more info.

basically, it's cum play. a chick gets cummed on by several guys in a demeaning sorta way... though it's erotic if you're into this fetish. the japanese are masters at bukkake (invented it as far as i know) and often drench women with bottles of cum and things like that. the american version of bukkake tends to be more mild... usually just a truck-load o' guys cummin' on a chick.

does that suffice?
 
does sounds very japanese, women as receptacles...

Not my idea of fun, being degraded or degrading anyone else goes against my nature.
 
Interesting. Thanks for the definition EJFAN. Sorry about the spelling. I realized I spelled it wrong after a posted. My bad.

My s/o and I have actually discussed this in great lengths. I would really like to have this happen. Very big turn on for me. Maybe I am weird but it sounds like a lot of fun..Yum yum!:p
 
It all depends on the situation and the moad, as to whether it is ment to degrade or not.

Japanese tends to lead mostly to the bondage control, where as American tends to the fetish woman initiated style.

I perfer the latter..
 
Sorry for the confusion, i meant that i was talking about a situation where the lady wanted to be there and was happy to consent. The reason i was asking is that wy wife brought it up in conversation about a week ago and i want to get a few ideas and opinions from others
 
I'm all for doing what brings one pleasure as long as no one else gets hurt but this stuff is just bizarre.

Maybe people on the Jerry Springer show really do exist.
 
What so just because my wife is interested in some thing a little different means she should be on Jerry Springer?
Hmm ok, and i thought this was a place that you could discuss things without other people putting their opinions on you.
Maybe not huh? Maybe, other people might think you should be on Springer for some of the things you may have done in your life??!
 
Glen, just as you're allowed to state your opinion, Lyn's allowed to state hers.
You're occasionally going to get shot down for an idea, opinion or question you post up on here. But, often, you'll find someone who shares your kink, or who can at least offer insight/information on where to find/do/whatever it is you're trying to do. And occasionally, even the ones that say rude things come in handy, if only for a laugh down the line.
Its a free sight for everyone to use. Trust me, I've been bashed on more then a couple of times myself. Just smile, nod and move on.


Personally- this is not my kind of kink. But if its yours and your wifes, more power to you.
As long as everyone's consentual about the whole thing, more power to ya.
 
glen_xx said:
What so just because my wife is interested in some thing a little different means she should be on Jerry Springer?
Hmm ok, and i thought this was a place that you could discuss things without other people putting their opinions on you.
Maybe not huh? Maybe, other people might think you should be on Springer for some of the things you may have done in your life??!

Sorry Glen, didn't mean to offend you. Actually, I thought what was being discussed here was a totally different subject (forgot where I was). As with anything, if it brings you pleasure then I'm all for it.

No judgements here!
 
Last edited:
It always makes me think of donuts...

GLAZED donuts...

I bet a lot of that stuff is fake - egg whites, yah?

If she's into the thought, but not the actuality - perhaps introduce warmed-up egg whites into the "play"?
 
Ah, sex and food.

I've always considered pastrami to be the most sensuous of the salted meats...
 
zhukov1943 said:
Ah, sex and food.

I've always considered pastrami to be the most sensuous of the salted meats...

I preferred the notion of glazed donuts.

As for the original inquiry, I have never tried this type of thing and although I fantasize about it often, it is not something I would realize. I prefer watching circle jerk video clips.
 
Thank you Lynz, for that.

It only came up in conversation and we havent tried it or anything, but i think it would be quite hot. How we might go about it i dont know -i have not shared her before or anything. So i guess we shall have to be carefull, thats why i was looking to see if anybody else may have tried. If anyone has please let us know!!

:)
 
glen_xx said:
Thank you Lynz, for that.

It only came up in conversation and we havent tried it or anything, but i think it would be quite hot. How we might go about it i dont know -i have not shared her before or anything. So i guess we shall have to be carefull, thats why i was looking to see if anybody else may have tried. If anyone has please let us know!!

:)

Not a prob Glen, sorry for the miscommunication.

If you need info, this is definately the place to get it. Hopefully, someone will be able to help you out.

Good luck to you.
 
Yeah i hope so too, although making the jump from fantasy to reality is abig thing so we will have to see how that goes. Good ,luck with finding a nice guy by the way. xx
 
glen_xx said:
Yeah i hope so too, although making the jump from fantasy to reality is abig thing so we will have to see how that goes. Good ,luck with finding a nice guy by the way. xx

Thanx Glen, eventually I'll stumble upon him.

As for the fantasy/reality jump.....that is one thing I have learned on these boards......be careful.....sometimes fantasies are nice to have and when you cross from one to the other it can be a real let down.

But hey, what fun would it be if no one ever acted out their fantasies? I just think you and your SO need to do some serious talking and hopefully, as I said earlier, you'll get more info on the subject.
 
Definitly something to plan properly but um, the thought of hot cream dripping down her beautiful face really turns me on!
Just to watch a group of guys one after the other blowing on her face would be so cool, but i dont know if i could let them fuck her, that would be too much i think!! Strange huh?!
 
I might be a little naive here...

But it sounds to me like a gang bang with everybody cumming ON her instead of IN her.

A few things you might want to try first...
Next time you're going at it, pull out and cum on her.
Make it a one man deal with just you jacking off over/on to her.

Like I said, I'm probably a little naive with this one.

Jenny
 
Back
Top