favourite body part

logan ross

Really Experienced
Joined
Feb 14, 2004
Posts
112
i have just started to see this new girl and she has a very sexy back. its cut and shaped without being too muscular. i cant stop touching it and massaging it. from the nape of her neck to the small of her back its all in proportion and symetrical. and then her butt WOW!!! she likes my arms, shoulders and butt.

so tell me what body part do you love the most?
 
Naturally, it can vary from person to person, but I find myself drawn to a person's eyes first. This is both men and women and not always in a sexual way.

With men specifically? It's in the hands for me. With my current S/O, I think I was obsessing over his hands for weeks before we had sex! He has large hands, masculine hands, but not rough or "snaggy" in any way. And when he holds my hand, mind almost disappears! And I do NOT have small hands at all! Plus, the feel of his hands on my body, well, we'll just leave it at that, shall we? ;)
 
MMM :heart:

On blokes I tend to go for their ass - no matter what size or shape! I just love grabbing it and squeezing it!

With women it's their lips, they are just so sensual! :kiss:
 
on a man I always look at his eyes and then his upper body. If they're both nice then I'm usually hooked.

on a woman I look at the lips and then from there the hands.
 
Hair. Long silky straight hair. I love the way it caresses my body and I love pulling it.
 
Most likely I am going to get raked over the coals for this one, but my favorite part is one you never see, can't touch and doesn't do anything but sit there, her mind. I know that sounds silly, but I have known some incredibly beautiful women who were as stimulating as a cactus. I have also know some women who do not fit the classic standards of beauty but were more sensual and sexy than any porn star in existence. So for me it is my favorite body part, my favorite by far.

Carnus
 
Carnus said:
Most likely I am going to get raked over the coals for this one, but my favorite part is one you never see, can't touch and doesn't do anything but sit there, her mind. I know that sounds silly, but I have known some incredibly beautiful women who were as stimulating as a cactus. I have also know some women who do not fit the classic standards of beauty but were more sensual and sexy than any porn star in existence. So for me it is my favorite body part, my favorite by far.

Carnus

I can relate. Without the mind connection I am quickly bored and turned off.

Catalina :rose:
 
Carnus said:
Most likely I am going to get raked over the coals for this one, but my favorite part is one you never see, can't touch and doesn't do anything but sit there, her mind. I know that sounds silly, but I have known some incredibly beautiful women who were as stimulating as a cactus. I have also know some women who do not fit the classic standards of beauty but were more sensual and sexy than any porn star in existence. So for me it is my favorite body part, my favorite by far.

Carnus
I don't see why you should be raked over the coals for that one. It is a body part, and I don't think anyone really said it had to be one you could see on the outside.

Anyway, before I get to know someone, eyes are a big favorite of mine. If I get to know them and they are "as stimulating as a cactus", then they get scratched off the list. :) I also have an adoration for my SO's legs. Having to bike to work everyday, they have become quite muscular and shapely. :heart:
 
Why does it have to be one body part. Immature people focus on parts instead of the person. I've known some drop dead beautiful women that were ugly to the core and some women that society wouldn't consider even pretty, but were beautiful people.

Myself I am a boob lover, but its not the first thing that draws my attention. Its the face and the eyes.

The face is the gateway to the soul and mind behind the body.
 
Bobmi357 said:
I've known some drop dead beautiful women that were ugly to the core and some women that society wouldn't consider even pretty, but were beautiful people.
A lot of people don't seem to understand that though. It's sad.
 
Zergplex Says

Well the first physical thing that attracts me to someone is their hair, I love beautiful long flowing hair. Long hair let down is definatly an instant turnon for me. The second would be the eyes, which seems to be a favorite on everyones list.

The first mental thing that attracts me would definatly be the ability to listen well. Nothing is more of a turnoff then someone who is only half listening to what your saying. If your important enough for the person to date then you should be important enough for him/her to hear what your saying. Just my pet peeve.

-Zergplex
 
I can't say that I have a favorite body part on someone that I love.. but for immediate visual attraction, I like good teeth. *laughs* weird, I know, but I do. And I am attracted to beautiful eyes, as well.

On someone I love, I tend to love every part of them, because those individual things together make a person I adore.
 
If this thread is about physical attraction alone, based on body parts...

Hmmm...

Eyes. Soulful eyes that tell me there is serious depth to him.

Hands. Strong hands.

I notice hair...I love hair I can run my fingers through.

Shoulders and chest...I love a man with broad shoulders and a big chest. Perfect for holding me. :)

And believe it or not, I like a little belly on a man. Six-pack abs do very little for me. Falling asleep with him after giving a blowjob feels much better if he has a little belly to use as a pillow. ;)

S.
 
Last edited:
eyes are typically the first thing I look at...but without an intelligent, sexy, stimulating mind, the deal is off for me.
 
the eyes seem to be something everybody looks for in a person,
they're the window to ones soul.

carnus: you wont get raked over the coals you are right in saying the mind is a beautiful thing. it is. is all part of package for me.

sheath: no, its not a thread about physical attraction alone.
if theres something else about your s/o you want to share, everyone can.
i just wanted to share something of me to the people of lit.
 
Most likely I am going to get raked over the coals for this one, but my favorite part is one you never see, can't touch and doesn't do anything but sit there, her mind. I know that sounds silly, but I have known some incredibly beautiful women who were as stimulating as a cactus. I have also know some women who do not fit the classic standards of beauty but were more sensual and sexy than any porn star in existence. So for me it is my favorite body part, my favorite by far.


I couldnt agree more...so many 'attractive' people with the personality of a tennis ball...those big lips and muscles can turn dull very fast if there is nothing upstairs.


There really isnt one part I am drawn to...I just think everyone has something beautiful about them....and its different for everyone. I have never found myself turned on by one particular part...its always depended on the person. On my guy now...I love his butt...I love his arms, shoulders, legs...ok i just love all of him.
 
My fave part? Hmmmm

I'm gonna have to say first the man's eyes and then their butt,

course in tight jeans its better or leather Yummm
 
butt uh?

when a girl is nice every part of her body is nice and exciting
but if she has a nice butt wow that's where my eyes go :p
 
k, on men.... it has to be the face in general.... and then the chest and then the ass.... and if he's lucky.... ;)

In women, i tend to go with her face as well, and hair. I also tend to look at their breasts *nice full breasts*, and nice flat tummy, and their ass.

There isn't much that i look for.... just that they have to be proportioned to their size.
 
Last edited:
I think I notice the overall package first...Is she cute? And when I say cute I mean in that sweet girl you remember from Animal Science class every 7 am during college..the girl you thought was pretty but didnt' ever speak too...

The kind of girl you see on the street and you don't have to look at her twice yet her image is burned into your mind for the whole day..The kind that makes you catch your breath..

Not the drop dead super model type that society pushes..but that sweet, kind of innocent girl that makes you sing inside..and who isnt too damn skiny....

AND THEN I CHECK OUT HER ASS....:p

Yup..Im a ass man myself...:eek:

FF
 
i love tits. especially if they're soft yet fun to grab and suck on! buuut, i love my boyfriend's cheeks...so soft to kiss...ooohh and then there's the prince albert...:)
 
I love the small of a female's back. I don't know why but that is my favorite part of the female body...

For those who don't know, the small of your back is kind of where you spine dips in at your lower back.

Sooooooo sexy ;) .
 
The Smile. The eyes may be the window to the soul, but my body melts over a good evil smirk.
 
Back
Top