Craziest thing you have seen on Lit...

firefighter02

Literotica Guru
Being somewhat of a lurker for a while before I finally came out of the station to post I was wondering what is the craziest or strangest thing you have seen posted on the boards?

You know what I mean, you are open minded about everything, but suddenly you click open a thread and begin to read and you say to yourself..."What the Hell?"

Time to use those brain muscles...:cool:

The nuttiest thing I have seen in my short experience was the discussion of a dildo designed to be strapped to the top of a washing machine so it would vibrate big time.

Pictures were included.

I told a friend about this and had to get my sweater dry cleaned to remove the salad.

Good thread, FF. ;)

I think the thread about pickled pigs feet takes the cake tonight...

:D

S.

Oooh...cool sig line. ;) *snicker*

Craziest thing. Besides the GB?

The first thing that popped into my head, so I'll use that, was the thread and amazing discussion about fashioning wooden dildos.

And what sealant should be used so said wooden dildo could be put to use.

GOD, that was crazy but cool.

Otherwise -- I think I'd have to say the I wanna fuck my sister type thread that degenerated into a discussion about screen door sex and other odd inanimate objects.

:)
Ang

sheath said:
Good thread, FF. ;)

I think the thread about pickled pigs feet takes the cake tonight...

:D

S.

Oooh...cool sig line. ;) *snicker*
The best thing about the pickled pigs' feet thread was that everyone who had the right answer had also contributed to the "Best lube for anal sex" thread. :eek:

The two threads that irked me were the recent one about animal sex, and an older one that asked to define some terms that have to do with anal sex and bathroom stuff. I consider myself pretty open-minded, but those two threads really made me want to drill a hole thread my head to stop the pain.

Craziest thing on lit doesn't necessarily have to be a thread, right?

So I vote ABN_Ranger. On the right kind of day, that man is fucking nuts. :D

S.

sheath said:

S.

no... he's fucking Ang.... :p :devil:

Just in case anyone was curious...The name of the place was indeed BayView Packing Company in Milwaukee...NOT green Bay...they have a website...umm..something Wisconsinmade.com..

I was actually thinking that the nuttiest thing I have seen so far is the discussion about mechanical fucking machines..

Well that and making S blush always works wonders for me.

i think the craziest has to be the vid of the chick squirting about 8ft in the air. im still in shock!!!!!!:D

sheath said:

S.

no... he's fucking Ang....

Well... so Sheath was right. I'm nuts.

So I suppose the fact that he is fucking nuts(me) DOES make him the craziest thing on lit.

:)
Thanks, guys.
Ang

midwestyankee said:
Just finished reading the thread on "figging." Not sure I will be able to sit still for a while. Yeesh!!!

I didn't even get that far..I was still stuck on the Hamsters LOL:eek:

firefighter02 said:
I didn't even get that far..I was still stuck on the Hamsters LOL:eek:

Well, you'll get to the root of the problem when you finish with the hamsters and look at figging. Trust me.

Mskey said:
awww c'mon peeps....tree sex!!!!:D :p

Damn. Of course. How could I knot remember that?

Oh, and how about the little vid of the guy pulling his balls out of a woman's ass?

midwestyankee said:
Damn. Of course. How could I knot remember that?

Oh, and how about the little vid of the guy pulling his balls out of a woman's ass?

Oh holy shit I about coated the screen in hot tea! Thanks alot Yankee!;) :p OMG! I don't believe I forgot all about that vid.

Mskey said:
Oh holy shit I about coated the screen in hot tea! Thanks alot Yankee!;) :p OMG! I don't believe I forgot all about that vid.
I still squirm when I think of it. :eek:

I sent that to a friend who is quite partial to anal and the response I got back was, "I hope that woman has a good chiropractor." I hope the guy has a good medical plan too.

Back