best lube for anal sex

Spit. But if ya wanna go all out, Wet Platnium (a silicone based lube)


and the porn stars still swear by good ol spit so there ya go. I wasn't just bein' brash!!!
 
I am a big fan of good ole fanshiones KY(although I always buy the wal-mart brand, alot cheaper :) )
 
DevilishTexan said:
Spit. But if ya wanna go all out, Wet Platnium (a silicone based lube)


and the porn stars still swear by good ol spit so there ya go. I wasn't just bein' brash!!!



Let me rephrase that. Use the lube. If you spit on ya lady's ass (not that ya would) in hopes of gettin' the holiest of holies, she may serve you papers!!! In fact, Neiman Marcus sells damn near everything, see if they have a lube!!! Show her ya only care to assfuck her with the very best lol!!!
 
My vote is for Maximus (I'm sure you can order it online). I was never such a big fan of KY, but its not too bad.
 
i like SYLK.

there's something about putting silicone onto my body that just doesn't sit well - especially as i know exactly how much of a toxin it is :p
 
I really like Anal Ese. Some people don't like it because it has a desensitizing ingredient, but it works the best for me and feels amazing, IMHO.
 
Italian Goddess said:
I really like Anal Ese. Some people don't like it because it has a desensitizing ingredient, but it works the best for me and feels amazing, IMHO.

The reason the desensitizing is disturbing is that pain is a sign that you are causing some kind of damage to your body. If done right, anal sex should not be particularly painful. If it hurts badly enough that you think you need an anesthetic, you're probably doing something too hard, too fast, or otherwise just wrong. Once you've had a lot of experience with anal sex with this partner, you might choose to try something like Anal Eze, but I don't personally recommend it. (Besides, why lose the sensation of something that feels so good?)

My personal preference, and that of my gf, is Slippery Stuff Gel. We've also used Wet Platinum with success. Whatever brand you use, I recommend getting something in the gel form. The thicker, more viscous nature provides a bit more cushioning which I find makes things more pleasant.
 
I'd vote for Maximus or Slippery Stuff, KY seems stickier and Astroglide dries out too fast.

Plus, Maximus comes in a large size and with a name like that you know its target audience. :D

DuckLover's right about the gel, it stays where you need it.
 
best lube for toy?

What is the best lubricant to use with a rubber butt plug. I have a pretty pink plug I got from the Lit sex toy site that's about 5-6 inches long. I have been using KY lube and I still can't seem to get it all the way in. It doesn't seem to go all the way past the wide part where it would stay put by itself. The KY seems to dry out and looses its slipperyness. I'm afraid if I push it in any farther I won't be able to get it out.

IM
 
Dionysus2003 said:
Nothing beats baby-oil - can be used everywhere :D

True enough, but having anal sex with someone who smells like an infant is just wrong. ;)

I can't believe no one has mentioned Astroglide yet. I prefer it over everything else I've tried.
 
Astroglide is a fine general-purpose lube, but like many other people, I find that it dries out a bit too quickly. It is also pretty thin, and I much prefer a thicker, gel-type lube for anal play.

Water-based lubes are the all-around safest type of lube to use. They are compatible with all types of condoms and toys, are readily available at both the pharmacy and adult shops, and are fairly inexpensive.

Silicon-based lubes are especially nice since they don't dry out, but they can break down silicon-based toys and are more expensive than water-based lubes. They are compatible with all types of condoms.

Oil-based lubes are the easiest to find and generally the cheapest. Vegetable oil, olive oil, baby oil, take your pick. The problem is that they will break down any form of rubber or latex-- both condoms and toys. Never use an oil-based lube with a condom, and be aware that your rubber butt plug/dildo may be damaged. An exception might be the newer polyurethane condoms, most commonly found under the Avanti name.
 
Couple notes on oil lubes

One other warning with oil-based lubes-- don't get them up inside a woman's vagina. The oil interferes with the vagina's ability to clean itself and may rapidly lead to yeast infections or other nasty problems.

That said, oil can be a LOT of fun. It doesn't dry out and is very slippery . If you just want to give a massage or wrestle around, go for it! I'm not aware of any problems using oils anally, either, except that I understand they make the squirts afterwards a bit worse than water- and silicon-based lubes.
 
surprise, surprise - i have not been able to get the material safety data sheets on silicone based lubes.
not for any of them.

but i studied pharmacological toxicology for years, and there is no way you're ever gonna get me to use silicone based anything on or in my body.

it would have been nice to be able to post the safety sheet tho.
 
I like WET Platinum.

Never underestimate the power of soap in the shower, either! That stuff works. ;)
 
judge not said:
I like WET Platinum.

Never underestimate the power of soap in the shower, either! That stuff works. ;)


Remember that soap can contain perfumes and other stuff that can irritate the colon and the anus. If you do it without condoms it might make the penis itch more than good is too... Still - the main concern should be her anus - and the anus does not like perfumed soaps very much. And stay away from shampoo - don't even go there, conditioner likewise... You have been warned ;)

(No, I am not speaking from personal experience with the shampoo and conditioner ;) )
 
warrior queen said:
surprise, surprise - i have not been able to get the material safety data sheets on silicone based lubes.
not for any of them.

but i studied pharmacological toxicology for years, and there is no way you're ever gonna get me to use silicone based anything on or in my body.

it would have been nice to be able to post the safety sheet tho.




Tosses out all silicone based products.............thanks WC, thanks alot !!! :p
 
warrior queen said:
surprise, surprise - i have not been able to get the material safety data sheets on silicone based lubes.
not for any of them.

but i studied pharmacological toxicology for years, and there is no way you're ever gonna get me to use silicone based anything on or in my body.

it would have been nice to be able to post the safety sheet tho.
I'm pissed.

IMHO every manufacture has an obligation (not to discuss legal ramifications) to produce MSDS.

Yes, the cosmetic industry has gotten large exemptions, but still I'd like to think responsible parties would want to assure the public of the safety of thier products.

Not seeing MSDS from them make me paranoid.

And remember, just becuase you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you!
 
Huge fan of the water based lubricants as opposed to any of the silicone based ones. They wash off easy & work just as well as anything. Wet is my preference just because it's got some staying power.
 
warrior queen said:
surprise, surprise - i have not been able to get the material safety data sheets on silicone based lubes.
not for any of them.

but i studied pharmacological toxicology for years, and there is no way you're ever gonna get me to use silicone based anything on or in my body.

it would have been nice to be able to post the safety sheet tho.

I know that if silicon gets loose in the bloodstream that it can cause serious problems, hence the controversy around breast implants. However, I hadn't previously heard that topical use of silicon products posed a health risk. I had always heard they were a safe alternative.

Since you've studies the field, would you please share with us the risks associated with using silicon-based lubes and toys? Thanks!
 
DevilishTexan said:
Spit. But if ya wanna go all out, Wet Platnium (a silicone based lube)


and the porn stars still swear by good ol spit so there ya go. I wasn't just bein' brash!!!

spit is the $hit! my girl loves anal..i just got to toss her salad!!!!!!:D :D :D
 
Back
Top