I wana be a porn star, how can I do it?

are you male? if so its gonna be a little hard getting work. porn directors usually dont like working with new guys because they have performance anxiety and get limp dick on camera.

Also, you wont be getting paid much. all of the big money in porn is for the women.
 
Ummm...

Maybe you should go to school first and learn how to spell.heehee. Really, I don't have any advise to offer. Just try to get in good with the right people. Good luck to you.
 
1MOA said:
I think I've finaly found the right carrer for me, I wana be a porn star. Ok,ok, probobly not a carrer but something to do every now and then and make some money. You would think there would be somekind of agency that would hire you for websites or films, something like a tep. employment agency. I don't know, maybe not. Do ya gust have to know the right people?

two tips straight some ron jeremy's one find a really hot girl and make do it as s couple, and if they like he make sure she take you with her on all jobs..
2) if you can't ge hard in a room full of men staring at you, don't even try.. see if u can get on a real film shoot and just imagine being naked in front of everyone, up for it..

the little known truth is a hard man is good to find in the porn biz.. why do you think there are only bout 50 guys in porn movies and 3000 woman?
 
If you are really serious about it...

Start interviewing people first. Those who actually work in front of the camera. Contact a production company, explain what you want and ask if anyone would be willing to answer questions for you. There are usually some actors/actresses who would be more than willing to help out with it.

Learn what it is like from someone who KNOWS what it is like...up close and personal. Then go from there.

S.
 
Im guessing porn isnt half as much fun as it looks. Id take sheaths advice.
 
I read an article awhile ago giving advice to men who wanted to get in the porn business. It said if you love sex and want to enjoy sex for the rest of your life don't become a porn star.
 
I managed to be in a couple of porn movies with a girl who I used to date. She was a dancer and was approached by someone from a video company...To make a long story short it kind of sucked. It really wasn't as much fun as I thought it would be and the pay kind of sucked too. Well, the fact that I got paid for fucking was cool but she made about four times what I did.
 
Sure it looks all glamourous but I'd still bet it's tough work.

Beyond the mental aspect of having to block out all of the people around you from sound guys with mikes directly over you, guys with cameras practically up your ass and every other third person looking at you- you still have to be able to stop when the director yells cut and then re-start when he says action again.

Personally I'd much rather find something else to do, for even a part time job, than be a porn star. If I'm gonna get it on with a gorgeously hot model- I'd much rather take my time with her, do what we want to do in our own freaky way other than having somebody telling me what, how & who to do it with.

But if your dead set on doing it, far be it for me to discourage you from it but I think you REALLY need to do the research on this job. I think you'll discover there's more to it than just having a hard dick. I think Tonyzee summed it up real nicely when asked why there are only a handful of male actors in this field.
 
Right. The stopping and starting all the time was a real drag for me. At one point we asked the director if we could just fuck however we wanted and then it got better.

FWIW, it seemed like some of the other male actors I talked to really didn't like women all that much.
 
Not sure what area of the country you're in, but if they're making porn in your town the most likely place to make connections is by talking to local topless or nude dancers.

It's not just a matter of getting it up and keeping it up under pressure, either. How much and how often you can ejaculate will play a part, as well.

Also, there's a lot of VD in the porn world --- everyone freaks out about AIDS, but nobody ever talks about Herpes, Warts and Chlamidia which are rampant.

Your best bet is to find a willing partner and make an amateur video to sell.

Anybody can make porn --- it's one of the reasons the big internet paysite revenues are down. With more and more people able to run their own sites and video and editing equipment going for cheap amateur is the name of the game.

It's really the best way to go - you pick the partner(s), you pick the pace, you call the shots, you make the money.


-B
 
Back
Top