Snowball ...sort of.

BlueSugar

Faceted Sensualist
Joined
Jun 13, 2003
Posts
7,608
I'm tired of going down on my man (enjoying it as much or more then he did) getting extremely horny and then not being able to get a kiss afterwards.

So last time, I teased him till he was ready to cry ... and said I will.. but only if you kiss me. I promised to swallow all of it (but ya know its still there unless you drink something) ... and then he would.

he lasted about 20 seconds.

It was so sweet of him, I've never done that before. I made it up to him and all, but... now I reeeally want kisses afterwards.
I'm not going to ask again for a really long time because I felt bad.

Opinion? Thoughts?
 
What was his reaction to the kisses afterwards??

doesn't sound like you did anything horrible to me. Maybe he'll realize it's not all that bad and won't mind kissing you after. On occassion, we men just need a slight nudge to get us past our hangups.

Maybe if you ask again, he'll be quicker to agree.
 
One of the sweetest memories I have is of me kneeling before my then-boyfriend, sucking him off, and then jumping up into his arms, and kissing him deeply... and I've always wondered if he was even thinking about what I had just swallowed at the time.

So I wholeheartedly applaud you! There is something so wonderfully intimate about it :)
 
Although I *think* I have only had one person do that with me before, I sure wouldn't have a problem if my wife wanted to give me a kiss after letting me cum in her mouth.

Now when I was a young un, I am sure I would have had some weird hang up about it, but I have come to notice that anymore I am up for damn near anything. :D
 
If you had a big gobful of custard I could understand the reluctance. From experience the other way round, so to speak, I found it a major turnoff to be considered "dirty" (her words) after going down on her.

Might be interesting to understand his reluctance, I'm not a huge fan of the taste of myself to be perfectly honest but I wouldn't refuse to kiss anyone who'd been good enough to go down on me.

At a risk of jumping to conclusions, if its the ole "one drop of custard and I'll turn into lily savage/ru paul" syndrome then he needs a damn good slap ;)

Otherwise you can always try and build him up to it again, maybe its just me, but I find precum a lot more pleasant to deal with than the full payload. And whilst still not at the point of claiming to enjoy the full taste of me in any quantity, have at least worked myself up to a point where I can accept it and get on with the fun stuff.

On the plus side whatever his objection, he has at least tried to overcome it and I guess now its really between the both of you as to whether its enough for you that he's tried but thats as far as it goes, or whether you can take it further.
 
I would just drink something.
The thought did cross my mind when writing my reply. The thought also crossed my mind that, experience aside, I would like to come in the mouth of someone who wanted to. Yet I also wouldnt want to make them feel like they had done something dirty (in the bad sense of the word) for fear that they wouldn't do it again.

I get the impression from Bs's first post that she is doing something that is giving her partner as much pleasure as her, but at the end of it is essentially being shunned. As the supposed easier to please half of the population, I find the inability to just kiss someone whilst mekkin lurve a serious offput. The only experience that comes close, to be frank, is screwing a whore, its masturbation, but with someone else involved.

I dont know what it is, but having been deliberately celibate for far too long, the two things I really, really miss area a damn good hug and a proper kiss. Given the choice between a BJ and just gettng to snog someone who meant it for the same amout of time, I'll take the snogging any day of the week.
 
Well, I guess that if I were concerned that my partner would not like the taste of his own cum (and I have assumed this) then I would not feel "dirty" about rinsing my mouth or even brushing my teeth. I would not assume that my partner thought that I thought it was "drity" I would just be considerate and brush my teeth like a grown up.

Or you could just say "I would love to kiss you right now. Would you like me to rinse my mouth first?"

Why guess? Ask. Why be shy?

I realize there may be a good reason to not ask I just can't guess what it might be.
 
Mebbe I'm just odd for considering the taste of me better than than having to wait for you to swill your gob with alcohol and mint, then want a wee, and brush your teeth etc etc etc sexier than having to wait for all that crap and then try and get back into it again.

As a man, kissing a woman I've just gone down on is incredibly horny, having her refuse is an amazing passion killer, I would assume the opposite to be true. If you want to play cum swap video, sorry thats not really for me, but if you are going to go down on me, make me come and swallow it, the least I can do is give you a kiss without making you feel like a leper.
 
VSE said:
Mebbe I'm just odd for considering the taste of me better than than having to wait for you to swill your gob with alcohol and mint, then want a wee, and brush your teeth etc etc etc sexier than having to wait for all that crap and then try and get back into it again.

As a man, kissing a woman I've just gone down on is incredibly horny, having her refuse is an amazing passion killer, I would assume the opposite to be true. If you want to play cum swap video, sorry thats not really for me, but if you are going to go down on me, make me come and swallow it, the least I can do is give you a kiss without making you feel like a leper.

I agree. So what's the issue again???

Kissing a man that has just gone down on me is something that I adore. I love the taste of myself. I taste sweet like buttercream. But men's cum is not sweet and soft like a woman's. It is strong and can be bitter, depending upon the man. Not to say that that is offensive. It is not. But it may be offensive to the man. If he feels bad about kissing me afterward I am not offended. I swallow (or not), rinse or brush and kiss. In that order if he likes. It takes only a few minutes to make him comfortable. No big deal.
 
Re: dunno...

Originally posted by PowrDragn I don't think I would mind if my woman did this. I mean, if the first time she tried it, she jumped up with a mouthful, it might catch me off guard. Otherwise, it wouldn't bother me. Besides, I know that she has issues with swallowing as it is, so it would be a big step for her.

PowrDragn

Exactly! If he doesn't mind that's ok and if he does that's ok too. Just wash, rinse, repeat. Smooooch. Yawn. Nighty night.
 
My ex boyfriend always liked me to kiss him after a blow job but with no cum in my mouth. He said that after I sucked his cock my mouth was so wet and thats waht turned him on and he thought made the best kiss. I also enjoy having a man kiss me after he has gone down on me and find it very erotic and intimate. I also love to lick his fingers clean after he has fingered me. That also always seems to be a very big turn on for the man also. The last time I gave a man a blow job I asked him first if he wanted me to kiss him and share his cum but he said no and I didn't find it to be a big deal.
 
I've never understood the reluctance of some people over kissing after receiving oral sex. I can't say I'm looking to get a snowball, but I'll always kiss someone after they've been good enough to suck me off. Giving/receiving oral sex is a very intimate activity. To then refuse a kiss afterwards, to me, is tantamount to saying you find the person undesirable and unworthy of intimacy. Before upsetting anyone, let me reiterate that these are just my opinions and views.
 
I've swallowed hard and drank all kinds of things to get rid of the taste for years now... I'm tired of it, what is so bad about it... stupid hang ups!

I love kissing him after hes gone down on me!

the taste, the consistancy ?

And then I come here, post my mini triumph and everyone is all "hell, I don't mind!" oi !!

His favorite is getting a blowjob, hes the type of guy that almost prefers it to sex ... and I love giving, love love love ... sometimes more then him, if that can be imagined.

I am just so so turned on, and then I have to stop and "rinse" I don't want to snowball him full on, I am conciderate, I swallow (because i want to) I'm never going to ask him to take it in full lol, I understand THAT hang up, and I don't mind it ... I just want kisses, I love his kisses, our kisses ...

maybe next time I'll buy that "good head" gelly creamy stuff at the shop, I don't mind the taste, maybe it'll help him. ::shug::

I'm still not going to ask for a while, poor thing, lol.

And I know there are things that he enjoys and there are things that I enjoy ...that we'll get each other to try a few times, and then stop bec it doesn't give the other pleasure ...

I'm just sharing, venting, asking opinion.

I say, all of those that haven't tasted themselves... do so!
 
stupid double post ...

but while I'm here...

I'd like to add, that the point is to not rinse my mouth, and to not give him a mouth full. Just simple swallow and kiss.
 
Last edited:
I don't mind getting snowballs. in fact, I've even asked for them before. it just another part of the intimacy. :)
 
::sigh:: why can't I ever find you open minded men?

though, I'm sure you had to start somewhere... I wont lose hope just yet.

Maybe he did so because we were sharing a bunch of other things we enjoy reading/watching in erotica/porno and experimenting .. so he was just going along with it .. its not over, there is still alot of ground to cover between he and I...
lol, but the face he made was priceless, i felt so happy yet so bad at the same time. haha.
 
my boyfriend didnt like the idea of kissing me after cumming in my mouth so i just used a little force, tickles and smiles to get my tongue in his mouth. after a couple times he got used to it. now he'll suck my finger clean when i offer him some.
 
My bloke always seems to make a point of kissing me if I have given him a bj or if he has gone down on me, but I have to admit if I have given him a blow job he does prefer for me to have swallowed it.
 
Age related?

When I was younger, I couldn't even imagine kissing my partner after I had cum in her mouth.

Then, one time my wife surprised me and deposited a snowball in my mouth. It didn't taste like much at all and actually was quite a turn-on.

No hang-ups anymore here!
 
damn womyn maturing quicker !

but then again I am extremely liberal and left fielded when it comes to alot of things, and wouldn't hesitate to try anything new. he on the other hand, not much at all. lol.

::shrug:: all factors of course working for and against me.

It'll happen, just not soon. :)
I can wait... hell, i've waited this long, what is a little more, right?
 
patience is indeed a virtue...

but dont' feel bad about his reaction... I'm sure he enjoyed the complete experience more than not.

Have fun!!!

Park~
 
BlueSugar said:
..I'm sure you had to start somewhere...
nah, not really. I've always had an open-mind when it comes to sex. and besides kissing, there's nothing more intimate than having an orgasm in someone's mouth. So it's only natural to want to kiss her after she done something so beautiful for me.

now, cumbreath on the otherhand.. ick.
 
Back
Top