Golden Showers Dangerous?

alphaville

Experienced
Joined
Oct 16, 2003
Posts
38
Piss is a turn on. Is drinking urine dangerous? Any advice or tips from EXPERIENCED piss drinkers?
 
alphaville said:
Piss is a turn on. Is drinking urine dangerous? Any advice or tips from EXPERIENCED piss drinkers?



As long as someone is healthy and you don't overdo it, the risk is pretty low
Urine is bodily waste, but it doesn't carry the level of natural bacteria that feces does
Main issue is reabsorbing all the excreted extras...caffeine, salts, etc etc
It can be bad for YOU
It's best of both partners drink tons of water
And it's not the sort of thing to do with strangers, as there is a disease transmission risk
There're several threads here in How To and over on the BDSM Forum with a lot more info, I don't play with it myself but I know a lot of folks who do & have read a lot of the threads :D
 
Don't piss on an electrical outlet. It can ruin your whole day. :D
 
I'd avoid it. The idea of sterile urine isn't always true.

I'm reminded of the professor who set a beaker of yellow liquid on the table before the class and asked them if they would drink their own urine, after which he dipped a finger in the beaker and put a finger into his mouth.

Close observation revealed that his middle finger went into the beaker and the pointer finger went into his mouth. He did it several times before the class caught on!
 
Is drinking urine dangerous? Any advice or tips from EXPERIENCED piss drinkers?
----------------

hmmm i dont see how. And boy what i would do to be considered a experienced piss drinker, im more of a novice a journeyman if you will.

sorry for the hard time, hopefully no one else will react to you this way. I got nothing for you.
 
It will cause dehydration due to the salt and byproduct content, but if done in a reasonable way (not gallons of it) and making sure you drink lots of other fluids it should not cause any issues or side effects.

Carnus
 
Not sure why this is a turn on for some, but to each his/her own, right?

There are actually certain cultures in which people drink their own urine for health purposes....i can't remember the exact details on this so i'll just say, "i don't remember" instead of giving you false info. They even discussed this on Zorba Pastor....your urine is rumored to have lots of healthful properties but we don't know if it's true b/c you can't exactly perform clinical trials on it.

However, be very cautious...urea is a blood-based fluid and may potential carry blood-based diseases (e.g., HIV). I'm not a medical professional so i don't know for sure....i would ask somebody about this before chug-a-lugging somebody elses' pee.
 
dollface007 said:
However, be very cautious...urea is a blood-based fluid and may potential carry blood-based diseases (e.g., HIV). I'm not a medical professional so i don't know for sure....i would ask somebody about this before chug-a-lugging somebody elses' pee.

As PinkOrchid mentioned, very few pathogens can survive the acidity of urine. In addition, consider that whatever does survive is going into the digestive tract. Saliva is also acidic and stomach bile is a very strong acid (pH 4, if I remember correctly) so the odds of infection are low.

Of course, if the urine gets into an open sore, than it's a different story. But again, urine is basically sterile, so just be sure to wash thoroughly when you're done.
 
It's pretty safe... HIV is NOT transmitted through urine, and a UTI probably couldn't infect via the stomach. There are those who swear by the health benefits of urine, but I remain unconvinced. Diluted may be healthier, but some people are turned on by darker pee (I found this out last night...)
 
PinkOrchid said:
[BSure you can. Nobody, however has chosen to.
[/B]

You're right...technically, you could, but it would probably be extremely difficult to get funding and find volunteers.
 
i know a few people who are into this, and they have no adverse side affects that i know of!!!
 
The Chinese used to [size=.75](may still in some areas; but so time-consuming I doubt it)[/size] take large containers of urine (I'm assuming women's urine), evaporate it, then scrape the powdery residue off the sides and bottom of the containers to make pills which women would take for various hormonal adjustments - I believe usually for birth control purposes.

So, the idea would be to keep an awareness that hormones of various sorts might be present in urine you drink. Probably not influential in any quantities you might be likely to drink.

:)

Cycnus
 
Here's what I'm thinking: if you are intimate enough with someone for you to engage in urine drinking with them, you are probably months or years past worrying about STDs from them.
 
PinkOrchid said:

Usually control and/or humiliation. Some weirdos get off on that ;)
You called? :D :devil:
Sure you can. Nobody, however has chosen to.
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...there's an idea! Maybe if we peopose this as a research study we could get the government of some college to fund us having some fun! ;)
Calling urine a blood-based fluid is not entirely accurate. And it does NOT carry HIV or other blood-borne diseases according to any of the scientific literature I am aware of to date (and I read this shit). There's a massive filtration of the blood by the renal system (liver and kidneys) and then the filtrate is released as urine.
See, this is why I love ya, you're SMART, not just sexy & perverted :D
 
dollface007 said:
You're right...technically, you could, but it would probably be extremely difficult to get funding and find volunteers.

Funding MAYBE
But hell, with the web to cast your net on you'd find lots of volunteers :D
 
Johnny Mayberry said:
Here's what I'm thinking: if you are intimate enough with someone for you to engage in urine drinking with them, you are probably months or years past worrying about STDs from them.


One would HOPE :rolleyes:
 
PinkOrchid said:
Hey! Dispense with the common sense, please! You're taking all the fun out of this ;)

So tell us genius lady, how about urinating other places, like in her pussy or her ass? :D
 
so heres my question now...

how many of you are giving advice from experience?

lol
 
PinkOrchid said:
Sorry, I don't piss and tell.

:eek:

And wouldja believe I'm too much of a gentleman tonight to even ask!

Wow... this thread turned into one huge chemistry lab for a moment. What wonderful knowledge to be gained!:)
 
Back
Top