Male Stripping

Mr. Dork

Literotica Guru
I have recently had some fantasies about, and the opportunity (once) to do stripping for a close trusted female friend. The results (posted in the pics feedback section) were kind of mixed. The friend liked it, but I felt like it wasnt really the best, or most erotic thing possible.

First off, I aint a chippendale, my physique is a lot more "the full monty" than your traditional male dancer.

Second off, this isnt something I intend to do a lot, but I may have a chance to "perform" for some kinky friends. No pressure, ar least not from them.

I really want to do a good job, and be as stimulating to the women as possible. Really be an erotic fantasy. The "house rules" are determined by me, and my only limit is what makes for the best erotic performance. As I said, this will be for kinky friends who I care about and trust, so they will be forgiving

Any advice anyone has, on anything involved, be it what to wear, what to dance to, how to move, things strippers don't normally do that would be cool, people who have had experience as dancers, people who have experience watching male dancers, opinions on what would be hot...anything.

Male stripping

Dear Mr Dork,

My wife loves it when I do a strip tease for her. The last time I did it, a couple of weeks ago, she jumped me on the living room floor.

I put a bit of time into the costume. Usually a white linen jacket on top, a pair of boxer shorts over my Manskins, thick white sox and boots, plus a hat for effect.

The music ... my wife likes classical tracks like Bolero, but that is a long one, sometimes it's just what's on the music channel on television.

Although I am 50, I am not carrying any extra body weight and this really is a turn off to my wife ... she likes me to dance for some of her friends as well.

The Full Monty look is acceptable enough, but if you can lose a few kilos, you might find a greater impact.

All the best.

Re: Male stripping

How does it go when you dance for her friends? Is it one on one with them, or are they in a group? what limits are there for the friends that your wife obviously doesnt have?

wonderful said:
Dear Mr Dork,

My wife loves it when I do a strip tease for her. The last time I did it, a couple of weeks ago, she jumped me on the living room floor.

I put a bit of time into the costume. Usually a white linen jacket on top, a pair of boxer shorts over my Manskins, thick white sox and boots, plus a hat for effect.

The music ... my wife likes classical tracks like Bolero, but that is a long one, sometimes it's just what's on the music channel on television.

Although I am 50, I am not carrying any extra body weight and this really is a turn off to my wife ... she likes me to dance for some of her friends as well.

The Full Monty look is acceptable enough, but if you can lose a few kilos, you might find a greater impact.

All the best.

Thats an interesting idea I've never thought of doing that for my wife, I'm an average build I don't have a physique like the Rock or anything, so I guess thats why I never thought of it.

Yeah, It isnt anything i would think of doing for women i didnt know, and trusted to NOT judge me on my lack of visible abdominal muscles.....

and hell, not even the Rock has a physique like the rock. He has had liposuction on his abs and face, implants to make his pecs stand out, not to mention that he is basically a pro athelete. (Yes, i know wrasslin is fake, but physically, it takes the same kind of body)

Gods_Favorite said:
Thats an interesting idea I've never thought of doing that for my wife, I'm an average build I don't have a physique like the Rock or anything, so I guess thats why I never thought of it.

Mr. Dork said:
Yeah, It isnt anything i would think of doing for women i didnt know, and trusted to NOT judge me on my lack of visible abdominal muscles.....

and hell, not even the Rock has a physique like the rock. He has had liposuction on his abs and face, implants to make his pecs stand out, not to mention that he is basically a pro athelete. (Yes, i know wrasslin is fake, but physically, it takes the same kind of body)

Interesting I didn't know that. I want my wife to strip for me first before I do it though.

Stripping

It's usually a bit of fun and only once has it ever got beyond me just doing a bit of a dance and them carrying on like silly girls on a night out.

Which reminds me I might write a story about it for Literotica. It was a wild old sort of party that started out as dinner followed by a wet T-shirt competition followed by my little act which gave a few other husbands a bit of encouragement to hang loose.

We started playing started twister at some stage and just for the heck of it, I squirted baby-oil on to the twister board, which was made of plastic. One woman said she didn't want to get it on her good dress, so she took it off!!!

We also followed (birthday) suite.

Fun night!!!!

shake your thang!!

First off let me applaud you for your courage! I think it takes alot for anyone, male or female to do this sort of thing.

Now onto the goods...alright- I admit that I frequent a male review here in town so I'l give you my take on what's good and bad from it.
A rockhard body is not always the key...I mean not many like to see jelly rolls flopping about, but a real body is pretty damn sexy when used right. One of the most popular guys at the review, my friend Jack ( the reason I try to go whenever I can) isn't terribly buff. He's got a nice enough body, but next to the others he's a bit scrawny. The reason he's so popular? When he dances in front of a woman he makes her feel like she's the only damn person in the room and having her watch him is getting him hot as hell. He's a toucher, meaning he touches his patrons and he likes to be touched while he's dancing. Very big on one on one eye contact too. So I'd start by recommending that. Make each and every person you dance in front of feel as if it's a private show for them and them only. Don't be afraid to use them as part of your act. Turn your back to a guest and then pull their arms around you to have them rub your nipples or fondle your torso.

Make use of typical fantasies and don't be afraid to use humor.
Women tend to go for men in uniform, cowboys, firemen or cops. You'll find these used at shows quite a bit. Got access to a military uniform anywhere?...dress whites are the best...women at the shows I've been to go nuts for that.
One of the hottest routines I've ever seen the dancer spread a big satin comforter on the stage floor, brought out a half full wine bottle, a single candle, and a bottle of baby oil. He stripped from robe and boxers down to his t-backs and then proceeded to lay down on the floor and pour the wine down his chest then pull a lady on stage to lick it off. He would then bring another lady on stage and have her hold the candle above his him and drizzle the wax down his body, then slowly peel it away and massage baby oil in. Then he would coat his body in the baby oil and roll himself up in the comforter and simulate masturbation. Never failed to have the ladies fanning themselves for air. There's something very erotic about watching a man give himself pleasure.
One of the best icebreaking routines I've ever seen was to have an audience volunteer sit in a chair whilke the dancer parades drunkenly around her fishing in his pants. The song used is called " Blow me- a kiss before leaving" through the course of the song he produces this monstrously comically huge rubber cock and flops it in her lap, on her shoulders, her head etc. Nothing sexual really, just humor to lighten the audience up.

At any rate, advice from my friend the dancer:

make sure you like the music you're using. If you're not into rock, don't use it. If you're uncomfortable with the music it'll make it harder for you to relax and enjoy the event. Pick music that makes you feel sexual, sensual, powerful, horny, whatever you need to be for your show.
Jack recommends " Leave your hat on" as a good opener. Anything by Prince. " Get naked" by methods of mayhem, anything by Enigma or Deep Forest. Other then that go with what you know.

Practice a few times alone first. Once you know what you're doing and how you want things to flow you'll be much more comfortable doing it in front of others. Use a mirror.

Don't worry about how you're looking. Nobody looks anything but silly with a bit of fabric up their ass crack and a cloth pouch over their privates and nobody has a perfect body. If you're feeling god about yourself and what you're doing it'll show in your dancing and that'll bring the audience in.

Work your audience. Each and every one of them. Nobody likes to feel left out and a little look can goa long way to bringing them along with you.

WOW...

talk about a lot of advice!

ask him where he gets a t-back thingy at?

why do i suddenly feel like Chris Farley in that chippendales skit he did with patrick swayze....

Mr. Dork said:
WOW...

talk about a lot of advice!

ask him where he gets a t-back thingy at?

why do i suddenly feel like Chris Farley in that chippendales skit he did with patrick swayze....

More advice from Jack...
he says try your local Fredericks of Hollywood store. They sell male " lingerie" to include what they called a ' pouch' which is essentially a t-back thong for men. They also have a catalog which I'm sure you can find online somewhere.
No Freds? Go to wherever your local female strippers get their dance clothes. Most likely they will have a small male selection also, some lingerie stores have some mens apparel, but the selection is pretty slim. He's looking for a website the group he dances with gets their apparel from. If he finds it and forwards it to me I'll post it for you.

All i can say is...

how to...INDEED

Thanks so much!

Ya know, when i finally pull this off, i should produce an instructional video called "Male Stripping for friends and Lovers!"

Mstrskey said:
More advice from Jack...
he says try your local Fredericks of Hollywood store. They sell male " lingerie" to include what they called a ' pouch' which is essentially a t-back thong for men. They also have a catalog which I'm sure you can find online somewhere.
No Freds? Go to wherever your local female strippers get their dance clothes. Most likely they will have a small male selection also, some lingerie stores have some mens apparel, but the selection is pretty slim. He's looking for a website the group he dances with gets their apparel from. If he finds it and forwards it to me I'll post it for you.

Last edited:
Back