Is this physically possible? (Kinda technical question...)

sheath

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 27, 2001
Posts
6,168
I'm wondering...

When a man is penetrating VERY deep, is it actually physically possible for him to push into a woman's womb? Is it possible that the force of his body could dilate her cervix enough to allow him to slip just slightly inside?

I have felt really intense pressure, and a stinging or burning sensation, when in certain positions that make him go as deep as he possibly can. And I have bled after that, a little if it is just pressure, a lot if it is that sting or burn. AND I've felt little twinges of pain, and cramps, for a day or so after that. So...I started to wonder.

All that to say: does anyone know if this is actually possible? What it feels like? The more technical physical hoopla about it?

As always, I'm curious. :)

S.
 
No I don't believe he can 'dialate' you, otherwise sex would be taboo for all pregnant women, not just high risk cases. What he is hitting is your cervix, and it was VERY sensitive, so even if he just barely nicks it, it will send you reeling.

A former lover was very well endowed and he would always hit it...you get used to it after awhile, but still, ya can't walk for days.
 
Johnny Mayberry said:
*trying not to feel insecure about my very average-sized penis*

Johnny, you are so hung, I can hear your dick hit the floor all the way over here when you stand up :p
 
Bent said:
Johnny, you are so hung, I can hear your dick hit the floor all the way over here when you stand up :p

Hey! Flattery will get you everywhere with me!

seriously, average length, maybe slightly larger than average girth...I'm not hitting anyone's cervix....
 
Johnny Mayberry said:
seriously, average length, maybe slightly larger than average girth...I'm not hitting anyone's cervix....

You might be surprised. Depending on the position, an average penis is perfectly capable of giving it a good nudge.
 
peachykeen said:
You might be surprised. Depending on the position, an average penis is perfectly capable of giving it a good nudge.

That's true! My lover is between 5 and 6 inches and if I'm on top and sit up straight I can feel it hit me.......so I tend to lean forward that way it doesn't hurt :)
 
peachykeen said:
You might be surprised. Depending on the position, an average penis is perfectly capable of giving it a good nudge.

Absolutely. The guy I referred to was NOT a monster in the size department...just slightly above "average", maybe. It all had to do with position, and even he didn't touch me like that every time. But when he did...WOW.

My question really stemmed from the sensation, and from the bleeding afterward. It's not a big deal, not a medical problem, I don't think. But now that I see the diagram and the positioning, I can see how it would probably be pretty impossible.

Yet all bodies are different...I'm wondering about the actual cervix. How tough it is. Is it even possible to dilate it during any kind of sexual act? Now I'm not asking out of experience or concern, I'm verging into strict curiosity here. :)

S.
 
you may also consider this

quite a few women, many who do not know it until the try to become pregnant, have a tilted cervix. This places your cervixal opening at a slightly different angle and if your partner thrusts upward or perhaps has a curve to his penis he will be able to batter against the soft cervixal tissues and this will cause pain and sometimes bleeding.

I do agree with the poster who said you may want to speak w/ you OBGYN regarding the bleeding after deep penetration. While it is true that the cervixal tissues themselves are very sensetive they are designed to take the punishment of childbirth and sex shouldn't cause heavy bleeding. Any heavy vaginal bleeding not related to childbirth or menstruation should eb checked out by a physician to rule out tears or fissures etc. etc. on the cervix which could be damaging.

To answer your question though, sexual intercourse will not dilate the cervix and allow penetration to the womb. The forces of a childs head pushing against the opening combined with a series of chemical triggers from your body, and the powerful contractions of your uterus still take an extended period of time to dilate the cervix; simple penetration would not accomplish this.
 
Re: you may also consider this

Mstrskey said:
quite a few women, many who do not know it until the try to become pregnant, have a tilted cervix. This places your cervixal opening at a slightly different angle and if your partner thrusts upward or perhaps has a curve to his penis he will be able to batter against the soft cervixal tissues and this will cause pain and sometimes bleeding.

I do agree with the poster who said you may want to speak w/ you OBGYN regarding the bleeding after deep penetration. While it is true that the cervixal tissues themselves are very sensetive they are designed to take the punishment of childbirth and sex shouldn't cause heavy bleeding. Any heavy vaginal bleeding not related to childbirth or menstruation should eb checked out by a physician to rule out tears or fissures etc. etc. on the cervix which could be damaging.

To answer your question though, sexual intercourse will not dilate the cervix and allow penetration to the womb. The forces of a childs head pushing against the opening combined with a series of chemical triggers from your body, and the powerful contractions of your uterus still take an extended period of time to dilate the cervix; simple penetration would not accomplish this.

Thank you, everyone, for your responses.

In answer to the above post and to the post from PinkOrchid...

The bleeding would be light or heavy, depending. When I just felt pressure, it was a very light bleeding. When I felt the more intense 'stinging' or more accurately, 'burning' sensation, that is when I would bleed more heavily. But it was never REALLY heavy, not enough to make me worry...

I've had two children, and what struck me was that the pressure of it felt almost like the pressure before childbirth (without the intense pain, duh... LOL)...I had felt the same thing during sex before my pregnancies, but after I had the kids, I began to wonder about the similarity in sensation. Did that just make sense? :confused:

And YES...I did place a call to my ob/gyn and I'm waiting for her to return it. :) Better safe than sorry...

Thank you all. :) Anyone else have thoughts on this?

S.
 
my two sense

when i was pregnant, i was told to avoid not only sexual intercourse but also stimulation because hormones released during a woman's orgasm can cause the cervix to dilate....as it also causes uterine contractions (which cause the cervix to dilate)

well just putting in my 2 sense

angel
 
okay...so i am young and dumb. but i do know that alot of times after a really intense orgasm i will cramp up. like i said young and dumb...no biggie...you learn something everyday!

angel
 
PinkOrchid said:
lol, no problem.

That's what I like about this board, all the shared info. I know I've learned so much more than I have contributed here.

I dunno about that one Pink.... you contribute some prettyheady stuff here. You always bring the medical aspects into it; those cold hard clinical facts can always help folks make a tough decision.

You've always been pretty impartial and let the medical evidence speak for you. Many thanks for sharing that knowledge & making it comprehesible to folks like me.:rose:
 
Back
Top