Men: Oral sex tricks?

sheath

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 27, 2001
Posts
6,168
Guys...

I'm curious...I want to do everything I can to make oral sex the best it can possibly be for my man. So...

What are some little tricks that women have used when they gave you oral, tricks that absolutely drove you through the ceiling?

Give all of us ladies pointers! :D

S.
 
Many ideas

:eek:
Well for one you can use the old ice trick.
Not sure if you are aware of this next one. You could use a cough drop with menthol.
Instead of just sucking the cock, you could lick down the shaft untill you got to the balls and lightly suck them. start with one then try to get them both in your mouth.
After that you lick under his sack and back some towards his rectum. Proceed with caution, some men are not comfortable with this.
O yeah, to save face make sure he has not been running a marathon or anything like that.
Last thing. try to get some hand action in there. As you come up with your mouth go down with your hand.
Also massage the balls, just roll them around in the palm pf ypur hand.
Good Luck and give us the results.
 
Just enjoy doing it...that will ne enough. And ask her what she wants while your down there.
 
lovechild27 said:
Just enjoy doing it...that will ne enough. And ask her what she wants while your down there.

and lightly rub my balls!!! Please :D
 
drag it out as long as possible. I had an ex that used to bring me to the edge and then back off, repeatedly. It would drive me out of my mind.

sometimes she would also insert her finger in my ass while doing this to me. she later told me that her goal was to to try to get me to the point that i was backing up against her finger ( I never really thought about it while doing it, just looking for relief)
 
Thank you!

Thank you for the tips! I love Literotica boards because I can find an answer to ANYTHING. Well...almost! LOL

My man loves what I do, I guess I should have worded the question differently...I'm looking for UNUSUAL tricks. :) Things like...well, ice, and different ways to use your teeth to create different sensations, use of things you wouldn't usually consider to be sexual toys, things like that...

Any more ideas?

S.
 
Unregistered said:

I've never tried this on a guy while sucking him... how does it feel?

I've heard of using butterscotch lifesavers. I would imagine this is more for the girls pleasure (flavor) than the guy though.

p.s. I love dragging it out as well. From a girls point of view, it gives me a high to know that I have that control over a guy. To have him that close only to stop and then resume the pleasure again.
 
well, if you wanna learn how to go down on a man, i suggest renting a porn with jenna jameson in it. that woman can suck a cock like nobody's business. she does this thing where she basically just spits all over the guy's cock, then gives him a hand job for a while, then sucks it, then repeats the whole process. i always thought it would be awesome, and to my good fortune i had a girl do this to me, and it blew my mind. i was tempted to ask her if she's ever seen a jenna jameson movie. figured that might be a bad idea though. also, attention to the balls is always a good thing too. but anywho, that's my two cents. happy sucking. :)
 
Thank you...

Altoids get an incredible response, as do Wintergreen lifesavers. And ice is a one of those "oldie but goodie" tricks that ALWAYS works great. :) Thank you for all the suggestions.

I absolutely LOVE going down on my man, so I'm searching for new and inventive things to do to him. Of course we're tried stimulating his prostate and using different items (scarves and such) to give him a different sensation when stroking him. Any other ideas?

S.
 
This has never happened to me before, but I always wanted to wake up in the morning with a wet mouth wrapped around my cock. :D

Kayr
 
Kayr said:
This has never happened to me before, but I always wanted to wake up in the morning with a wet mouth wrapped around my cock. :D

Kayr

I did exactly that while vacationing with my boyfriend in London.

I woke up early one morning and started to just caress him there. Still not quite sure he was really asleep I decided to take it a little further and began to stroke him. When I still saw that he was sleeping and that his body was reacting to my um stimulation *grin* I pulled the sheets down a bit and began to lick and suck him... looking up at him i began to notice he was waking up. Wouldn't you know it was with a nice smile on his face. I let him become a bit more aware, letting him guide my face/mouth over his shaft for a bit before deciding to go for a morning ride.

Needless to say after that little activity I had no trouble at all getting back to sleep.
 
worship you man's cock

The one thing that makes a man feel great is when his woman hovers over his cock and just worships his cocl...taste it, stroke it,,,be eager, when you take it in your mouth...act like it makes you want to come....

i can show you if you need practice~~~:D
 
look at him, flash an innocent smile at him from time to time. go as long as you can without actually touching the head.

as for the teeth, be gentle with them. I like to bite, and it's really easy to bite too hard. when you're sliding your mouth along his lenght, pull your lips back and let your teeth graze along him instead.

there's a ton of other things too. there's some stories written by Hullo_Nurse (I think that's her name.. if not it's similar) that are really good if you do a search for them.
 
Everyone has been saying cold cold cold... ok not everyone but it's been mentioned a couple of times...

Here's a suggestion... Have a cup of HOT TEA (mint might be fun- haven't tried it yet with mint...) next to the bed and take a big sip, let it heat your mouth up and go to town...

mmmmm This dry spell has to end soon!
 
I have found that....

...women that love to go deep....and have the ability and desire to grip my head with their throats....are women I will never forget....

My suggestion for oral tehcnique? Learn to go deep enough to get at least the head in your throat...and milk it with your throat muscles.....nothing beats it...
 
Re: I have found that....

jeff_is_smiling said:
...women that love to go deep....and have the ability and desire to grip my head with their throats....are women I will never forget....

My suggestion for oral tehcnique? Learn to go deep enough to get at least the head in your throat...and milk it with your throat muscles.....nothing beats it...

THIS used to be called deep throating. Now, I believe, it deserves to be called throat fucking.

There are some literotica stories devoted to this great oral specialty. Several by "sweet throat" and "MariaS12962" come to mind. In addition, there is the porn video "Gag Factor" vol 1 and 2. These are especaily instructive to women willing to worship cock and unafraid to revel in their submissiveness! Otherwise, too many women pretend to love oral sex, and fail to go all the way!

--Orson
 
when he's coming...

sheate:

My best tip for you:
When he cums, don't swallow immediately
his semen. Keep the cum in your mouth,
play with the sperm.
Show him, how much he spurted in your mouth!
Smell it, roll it around with your tongue...

But then, many minutes later, you have
to swallow it.

Or give the cum back to him, kiss him
with your cumfilled mouth. Share it.
But then, you have to swallow too.


Sheate, does this help you?
 
u could try twisting his balls around his cock untill he screams for mercy....that alwasy made me shoot my load...
 
jamescarter91 said:
u could try twisting his balls around his cock untill he screams for mercy....that alwasy made me shoot my load...


Nice spelling Einstein.
LOL
LMAO
 
Back
Top