the other gender's body

Lust Engine

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 20, 2002
Posts
18,009
Here's an interesting hypothetical question now...

Imagine that you could actually have a sex change that lasted for 24 hours and 24 hours only. You'd be outfitted with perfectly functional real parts and not prosthesis or silicone implants. For all intents & purposes, you're now the other gender.

What would you do with your newfound body??

Remember only 24 hours now...!:D
 
I Would Enjoy . . .

I'd have a blast finding out what it's like to have multiple orgasms!!!

And yeah, I'd definitely have to touch myself!
 
1. Find Viagra
2. Jerk off
3. Find a woman to have sex with allll day long and do everything imaginable, just to see how it feels and what feels exceptionally good.

May as well use the opportunity to learn a new trick or two!
An added question, would anyone NOT want to be a member of the opposite sex for a day?
 
Well, since most men are not multi-orgasmic, and it is much more difficult to get laid as a man than as a woman, I can only think of one answer:

1. Jack off

2. Spend the other 23 hours and 58 minutes wishing I was a woman


Guess you could say I'm one of those that really has no desire to find out the agonies of being a man - I enjoy being a woman too much!

:D
 
*edited because of double post stupidity - sorry!*
 
Last edited:
I would most definitely want to to experiment as much as possible. Not only masturbating... but the whole "nail anything that moves" concept as well. As interesting and intriguing as it would all be.. I would hate to take away the mystery of the opposite sex. So while it would be fun to be a guy for a day... it is more fun learning what makes one tick.. exploring them.. and all the facets of what makes a particular guy.. do and like the things he does. And oh my, I just love men's bodies.. Women are beautiful.. but men.. just take my breath away.
 
Experiment, experiment, experiment! Especially if my spouse changed sexes at the same time.
I'd probably get arrested.
 
An interesting "what if"!

These come to mind right off:

1. Find out what it feels like to sheath my self in a vigina.
2. Experience the sensation of feeling cum erupt from my penis.
3. Enjoy being on the receiving end of a blow job.
4. Jack off to see what that felt like.
5. Do it doggy style to get the male perspective on one of my favorite positions.
6. Play with my testicles to see just how sensitive they really are.
 
Thought provoking question Lust E......

If I was sudenly trasformed into a man's body, I would hope that MY-Sir was also transformed with me. and we were on the same continent
I would enjoy using MY-Sir's body as HE currently uses mine. Feeling HIS lips wrapped around my new cock would be one of the sensations I'd like to expereince. Wow! This is too strange of a thought for me.:confused: I think I'll stick with reality as it is. Sorry Lust E. :rolleyes:



-kym-:heart:
 
Ohhhhhhh what a great thought....

It would be quite wonderful to switch genders with one's partner... What a lovely thought.. Turning the tables so to speak...

lol.. and I agree.. it would be fun to be able to write your name in the snow...
 
just a thought

but where are all the men with their views on this one?

sorry, but i think that i would just prefer being female if you don't mind.
 
My friend actually asked this to me once in high school. I had just one word for him.

Explore
 
As a man, I would love to do this. I'm bisexual, however, and I don't know how that affects my answer. If his were possible, in reality, I'd be doing it quite a lot. there might end up being a whole societal group that spent half their time as men and half as women. I think Robert Silverberg wrote a story about this once.

It would be interesting from a political aspect as well.
 
Explain the political aspect. I dont understand how politics relates to sexploration.

Or maybe I'm just stupid
 
Thefraserman said:
Explain the political aspect. I dont understand how politics relates to sexploration.

Or maybe I'm just stupid


no, not stupid.


there are a fascinating set of politics that accompany male/female sexual relations. Many of these have to do with trust issues, male entitlement and control over the sexual environment. this means that once I was female, there might be some onteresting questions.

1. Am i more likely to fear male contact due to the ubiquity of rape and sexual assault?

2. Am I less likely to inititate a sexual encounter due to a suspicion that the persistence of my own consent won't be respected?

3. Am I more likely to consider the objectification of women as a personally relevant issue?

4. Would I notice a disparity in how I was treated in the workplace, with vendors, etc.?


Just all interesting questions.
 
BRAVO

I don't believe I've ever seen you start a thread before LE. What a thread this is though, it's brilianlt!! If I had 24 hours as a man, I would have to do several things. First of all, I'd want to tit fuck a buxom woman, because I can't understand how that can feel good. I've got huge tits, so men have always wanted to tit fuck me, but I just don't get it. I'd also, of course, want not one, but many blow jobs :p Let's see....masturbate, pee standing up, enjoy NOT having huge tits, have anal sex, figure out how to fit my hard on in a pair of tight jeans :p .......... so many ideas, so little time :( Oh, if only it were possible!!!!! (then again, my father has always hated me for not being a boy, even though he determined my sex. I don't know if I'd want to give him the satisfaction of me being a boy) Again, LE, great thread!!!!!!! :D
 
I would love to be a woman for a day just to see what it is like. I would find a couple of cute guys and try position I could think of just to see what it is like. Assuming I was woman enough to take it, I would also go for a DP since sharing a woman with another guy is a big fantasy of mine. I would, also, want to experience cunnilingus :p :p since most women seem to really love it.
 
Re: Thought provoking question Lust E......

MY-Sir's-k- said:
If I was sudenly trasformed into a man's body, I would hope that MY-Sir was also transformed with me. and we were on the same continent
I would enjoy using MY-Sir's body as HE currently uses mine. Feeling HIS lips wrapped around my new cock would be one of the sensations I'd like to expereince. Wow! This is too strange of a thought for me.:confused: I think I'll stick with reality as it is. Sorry Lust E. :rolleyes:
-kym-:heart:

Sorry there! Ddin't mean to upset the balance of things there!:D Again, it was a hypothetical thing. Pass it by the SO & see what he thinks! I know it probably conjures up odd visuals & strange visuals but it was for kicks!

Rocking the sexual boat every now & then can be kinda fun. :D
 
Back
Top