Verbal Sex!!!Yes!!!

pinkcat

Virgin
Hello all:kiss:
What is it about talking nasty during sex? I find it just pushes me over the edge to start talking dirty during sex. All the fantasys I have thought about but would never actually say seem to suddenly become words. Does anybody else do this?
Let me know what you think.
:kiss:Love, Pinkcat:kiss:

yes

YES !! LOL My man loves it when I talk dirty during sex !! All depends on what mood we are in. LOL. Especially during the hottest moments during sex. Ride me baby, fuck me harder, ride that finger. LOL its the best. But like I said, ita ll depends on what mood we are in

GE

yes talking dirty during sex is a big turn on an makes the orgasm much better.

depends if we are having tender lovey-dovey husband-wifey sex (which definitely has its place, we need that sometimes) or just flat out fucking (which is also essential).

lol

just the other night I had a great FUCK night!! lol no tenderness at all !! woohooo thats all can say

Lemme give you my wife's number, I need for you to teach her how hot it is.

From this males point of view, I love it when a woman starts talking dirt while in bed. I had one girlfriend that was real shy, prim and proper churh going type. One night in bed when we both had a little too much to drink, she just lost all her inhabitions and just let it go. I couldn't believe my ears when she was using the word cock and pussy, telling her to fuck her harder and faster.
It got me so turned on, that I only lasted a couple minutes after that.

I hear ya.

It drives me insane to hear my woman talk dirty to me during sex. She doesn't like using any vulgar words as far as her vaginal area goes. She also tries not to be very pushy.

However, when she gets going in bed it drives me nuts. It's insanely amazing! I don't think she could say enough sometimes :)

PowrDragn

pinkcat said:
Hello all:kiss:
What is it about talking nasty during sex? I find it just pushes me over the edge to start talking dirty during sex. All the fantasys I have thought about but would never actually say seem to suddenly become words. Does anybody else do this?
Let me know what you think.
:kiss:Love, Pinkcat:kiss:

It's a HUGE turn on! There's nothing hotter than having a woman rattle off all those things! Hearing a woman not just groan & moan, but actually say some of her nastiest fantasies just encourages us and just brings us over the edge too. It's a huge motivator and keeps us in the game so much more! Keep chatting away when going at it Pinkcat!!!:D

keep talking

Why is it that we work so hard to take out of sex the very thing that sets us apart from the other animals--language.
It's not talking dirty, it's saying out loud how you feel. If you fixed a nice dinner for someone and they ate in silence, burped and left the table, you would feel hurt. Why? Because you want them to SAY they liked it, ASK what's in it, REQUEST some more and so on and so on. It is one thing to suck a cock; it is another thing altogether to look someone in the eye and tell them how much you want their cock in your mouth. And it is part of sex, an act of honesty and caring and openness and eroticism. Don't be a silent partner; be a full partner.

Dr. Steve

great.

StevenWill, that was a great explanation. I'm not sure I could have stated it better than that.

PowrDragn

during a very hot sex session, is the only time I use dirty language. lol Fuck me harder baby, more.... mmmm give me your hot hard cock!!spank my ass baby mmm yeah just like that harder fuck me wooooohooo lol. I love it ! sometimes soft love making is nice too, if I am in the mood ! Hehe:devil: not bad for 17 years of marriage mmmmm

that's even better.

I think us guys that are turned on by dirty language like it even more so, because most of our women would never say anything of the sort in public.

But once the room gets private and intimate, things change :)

PowrDragn

I never use bad language in public, ever. Alwaysa lady in public, and a whore in bed !! LOL Just the way he likes it lol. Ohhh, sooo bad. LOL

Golden Eyes said:
I never use bad language in public, ever. Alwaysa lady in public, and a whore in bed !! LOL Just the way he likes it lol. Ohhh, sooo bad. LOL

So bad yes and oh so gooooood too I bet! Lucky guy you've got there!:devil:

It also seems here that a lot of the guys love it when their ladies turn from prim & proper to an absolute slut in bed but what about you ladies???

Does it turn you on when we guys spout off some pretty wicked words?? Or what kind of talk do you ladies like to hear as we're gleefully pumping away in you??

Talk to me!:cool:

oh yes, but not in public. Only in he privacy of our room. When he is banging away like a caveman. mmmm, love it.

the stories on literotica really gave me the ideas and when my guy heard those things coming out of my sweet mouth during sex he loved it, and cant get enough!

Re: keep talking

StevenWill said:
Why is it that we work so hard to take out of sex the very thing that sets us apart from the other animals--language.
It's not talking dirty, it's saying out loud how you feel. If you fixed a nice dinner for someone and they ate in silence, burped and left the table, you would feel hurt. Why? Because you want them to SAY they liked it, ASK what's in it, REQUEST some more and so on and so on. It is one thing to suck a cock; it is another thing altogether to look someone in the eye and tell them how much you want their cock in your mouth. And it is part of sex, an act of honesty and caring and openness and eroticism. Don't be a silent partner; be a full partner.

Dr. Steve

Will you please explain this to my wife????

ok, as I said earlier, I know what I like and what my hubby likes. Only in the privacy of our room. Read sexy erotic stories, that will get things going or watch a movie!! That will really get things going

Golden Eyes said:

I'm crushed! Not my sweet GE!:devil: :kiss:

lol I said sometimes Ten !! LOL and in the privacy of our room. always the lady when I am supposed to be ;) Isnt that the way men like their women, ladies in public, whores in bed?? lol

Golden Eyes said:
lol I said sometimes Ten !! LOL and in the privacy of our room. always the lady when I am supposed to be ;) Isnt that the way men like their women, ladies in public, whores in bed?? lol

:devil: Sometimes. Then again, sometimes you want the full romantic package...candlelight, wine, soft music...:rose: :rose: :rose:

Back