Golden Showers

WriterDom

Good to the last drop
Joined
Jun 25, 2000
Posts
20,077
Who is into golden showers? Do you, as a sub, actually drink the pee, or as a Dom/me require your subs to do so? I gave one, mainly because she wanted to try it. It's kinda hard to pee through an erection. I don't guess females have that problem.
 
In the mood

This is something we've done in the past, but not regularly. We tend to run in cycles, and when we're running in a humiliation type cycle, he does the occasional shower. Being a tidy sort, he does them in the shower - either me standing in the shower and him outside, or me kneeling in the shower and him standing over me. I don't drink, per se, but it's hard not to swallow some when your mouth is open and the stream is hitting you in the face.

It's not something he gets a particularly erotic thrill from, so the erection question is not one that's come up, so to speak. He does get an erotic thrill from the extreme sub-space I'm in by the time he's done.

K
 
When I was a pro, I did a lot of golden showers. It was a popular request. I never really cared for it, but I wasnt squicked either.
Some guys would drink it, most of them did not, but like you said, theyd get it in their mouth most of the time so they at least tasted it. I dont think it as ever about that though, its a humiliation thing. Like I said, not my thing, but it was a paycheck, so no big whoop.
 
I like it!

But I am a Class A Pervert!

Ebony <down the hatch boys!>
 
I get peed on enough at work that I don't seek it out at home. But if he really wanted to do it I'd let him. Just not on my head or in my mouth.
 
We have never done golden showers, and I am not anxious to try it, but it is one of those things I'd have no trouble submitting to if it pleased him.
 
I have dabbled (is this a good choice of words...*chuckles*) with water sports, but more for the purposes of erotic humiliation and a feeling of being completely controlled rather than any fascination with urine, per se.

I have had her "hold it" until she was uncomfortable then release on the floor on command (this is best done in an uncarpeted room). The emotional feelings (for her) were naughtiness, embarrassment, and freedom from responsibility.

In my research on water sports, I found that urine is sterile and is not dangerous to drink; with the assumption that the person (the one urinating) is disease and illness free. However, if the area outside the body (that the urine will come in contact with) is not clean, it will become contaminated. So, it is best to wash the genital area thoroughly, if the urine will be consumed, before play begins.


lilfrk said:
I get peed on enough at work that I don't seek it out at home. But if he really wanted to do it I'd let him. Just not on my head or in my mouth.

Do you work with children, lilfrk?
 
have been on both sides, giving and receiving, and found them enjoyable. flavor is influenced by what has been ingested. the darker the color the stronger the taste. control/humiliation is wonderful
 
To each their own.

For me, watersports are a hard No. It's well past my do-it-because-you're-told-to threshold; the idea of being dowsed in urine ranks a Yuck Factor 8 on my personal scale and I don't think I could do it to anyone I didn't really dislike because *I* find it so unappealing. Please bear in mind that I say all that not in judgement of those who are into golden showers, but more in a quizzical kind of non-comprehension.

So, can someone clue me in--what's the appeal, from either side? Is it just and only a way to create extreme humiliation of the sub/bottom or is there something more--something specific to urination that makes it preferable to any of the millions of other ways to humiliate a person? :confused:
 
This is not something we have done.

However, I may have something to report back on by next Wednesday as Robuck and I are having a night away. (WOOHOO!)

I say might, as I have no idea what he has planned, but cym once did a post on golden showers and when Robuck read it he had that 'thoughtful, store it up for later look' about him.
 
What Risia said. If that's your thing, do it...just don't involve me. :)
 
RisiaSkye said:


So, can someone clue me in--what's the appeal, from either side? Is it just and only a way to create extreme humiliation of the sub/bottom or is there something more--something specific to urination that makes it preferable to any of the millions of other ways to humiliate a person? :confused:


RS - don't know if I can really answer your question in depth, but I can try to tell you as much as I've figured out. I was with a Dom in my early 30s and he really got off on either being peed on or drinking it. (he would ask me to sit on his face and "let go" directly into his mouth) For him, it enhanced foreplay. In being peed on, he liked the feeling of warm fluid slowly seeping around his cock and balls. (I would be on top, always) There was also an element of naughtiness and embarassment, such as when a person accidently pees in their pants. He also liked to have me wear jeans that were very, very tight and then stand in front of him and pee - he really got excited on seeing the jeans darken. But the real "turn on" was the fact that he could see I was peeing in my jeans as per his command.

As far as drinking, I never did understand it. It wasn't something he did all the time, and he would "prepare" for it by having me drink gallons (or so it seemed) of sweet stuff, like Koolaid. Again, this was a foreplay thing, and he always respected the fact that I would not kiss him after he did this.

I never got anything erotic out of either peeing on him or having him drink, but the fact that it turned him on was enough for me. I don't think embarassment or humiliation entered the picture for him. But there was an element of humiliation when being told to urinate in my jeans with him waiting and watching. (Not an easy thing to do!)



To the question in general, I don't get anything out of it. However, if my partner really wants to engage in it, then I'll do it and get off on where their head is at. I do not drink, however, and that is a very hard limit!
 
Gold is the best colour

Personally I am seriously into watersports/ golden showers. For me it is the forbiddeness and naughtiness element (I think!). Luckily I converted my current lover to the pleasures too.

I have done various different varieties clothed and unclothed. I have also invested in a rubber bedsheet which is a definite useful accessory especially if like me you the idea of doing it in bed.

Two of the best experiences where as follows:

1) We where both naked in bed and she sat on my face and I bought her to orgasm as she came ( loudly!) she peed a little in my mouth which I swallowed and then I bought her to another orgasm... and she peed some more.

In total she had eight good quality orgasms (she rated them in about eight minutes and emptied her bladder. Four months on we both still remember it when masturbating.

2) I was wearing grey boxer shorts and she had on a see through thong and t-shirts and she straddled my cock. She gave a small moan and peed a little, enough to darken my boxers. Then peed a little more again with a moan. Suddenly she gave a deep almost animal moan and peed absolutely loads all over me.

We had sex straight afterwards still clothed and in the puddle of piss both having massive orgasms.

Well there you go. Hope this answers some questions. I'll be back on the board very soon if any wants to ask any questions. I promise to try and answer them honestly.

TheDirtyPoet

:p
 
MsWorthy said:

In my research on water sports, I found that urine is sterile and is not dangerous to drink; with the assumption that the person (the one urinating) is disease and illness free. However, if the area outside the body (that the urine will come in contact with) is not clean, it will become contaminated. So, it is best to wash the genital area thoroughly, if the urine will be consumed, before play begins.

I have ritualized it, so that it is done in a specific way. Part of the ritual involves cleansing. It is not something I do with all subs. Just the "special" ones.

Eb < Class A Pervert Extraordnaire>
 
I thought we did the pee pee thread a while back, but here goes.

While I have never peed on anyone, I have several pee on me. It is not a turn on for me, it is not a turn off. I really have no feeling one way or another as long as it is not in my face.

It is a turn on for Himself. We do it in the shower. I do it because it pleases him and it costs me nothing to please him so.

And now that I think of it, there is something kind of soothing about warm urine over your body...

Okay already.... I know I'm a pervert!
 
Watersports is not a bad thing.

I dont do "showers" exactly,but it is a turn on for whom I am with.

And the fact that he likes to spread me as I go and caress and touch....that is just a turn on.

I am not ashamed,nor do I consider myself a freak or anything.
 
cellis and ltr

I made a coin toss as to which post I would quote to make my post with.

You both won,...The damn *quarter*, (pun intended), landed on edge. Though I have not ever participated in"Golden Showers",... or other water sports,...Uhmmm,..."I got me some thinking to do!" :rose:
 
Golden showers is a hard no for both me and my SO. It isn't because I find it repulsive, its because I strongly associate urine with my work after almost 20 years as a nurse. He really doesn't want my mind wandering into a clinical area when we are involved in sexual play. During that time, he wants my mind completely engaged in things that I find erotic.
 
i have no experience with golden showers, but i have wondered about it, read about it, and fantasized about it...It would be something worthy of discussion with One...

belle
:rose:
 
I think golden showers are degrading, and i would hate it. Humiliation is a hard limit for me.
 
Golden showers is one of my biggest fetishes and turns on i think.
I like the feel of his hot stream coarsing ove rmy heated flesh it jsut does something for me.

i also like having him finger me while i go peepee it turnsm me on and makes me cum hard, ilik ewatching my warm stream runn down his chest and over his cock.

neither of us are into face shots or drinking it though.
 
warm stream on heated flesh....

kirabeth you put it well- that warm stream on heated flesh... and warm stream on chest.... wonderful image

anyone like panty peeing or wetting as a means of humiliation or mild degradation? it it humiliating to be made to wait, hold it, then let a flood out uncontrollably? how about intentional wetting...


the triman
 
I've worked with children for the past 11 years. During that time, i have been peed on by several little boys. It wasn't often enough that it became common, i remember them by name and age. Being peed on is definitely linked in my mind with my teacher side.

For this reason, water play is a hard limit for me.
 
Imagine...

You've been sexual with each other for hours. You’re tired, sweaty in that really good-sex way, smiling and cooing at and with each other. You feel a familiar urge begin to tickle at you and say softly, beginning to pull away from his body, from the heat of his naked skin, "i'll be right back, gotta pee".

He pulls you back and one hand moves low on your body to stroke firmly against your belly while the other tips your chin up to meet his eyes. "On me," he whispers, heat flaring in his eyes, "in the bathtub." He leans in to brush your lips with his and you tremble a little, the strength of the eroticism still flaring between you both. "Come on."

"I don't think i can do tha--" you begin to protest but he stops and smiles down at you, a hand brushing the sensitive tips of your breasts and causing you both to breathe in sharply.

"Sure you can," he reassures you his fingers trailing fire over your body.

You both climb into the tub, your legs astride his body. Looking down at him as he looks up at you, you can feel wild pulses of thrill for the forbidden nature of the thing, for the utter trust this represents between the two of you, and for the heights and depths you can travel in safety with this man.

"C'mon, baby" he urges, his hands running up and down your legs, 'let it go."

And you do, moaning as relief, humiliation, and arousal washes over you in equal portions. He looks into your eyes, sounds of pleasure coming from his mouth as your stream hits him mid-chest and splatters in all directions from there.

It's exciting.
It's forbidden.
It's a thing of intense intimacy and trust.

Empty, you laugh, nervous and aroused and with giddy joy, and then extend a hand to help him up. Returning your smile with one of his own, but heated and satisfied in a way that amazes you, he reaches behind you to turn the shower on.

Pointing the wonderfully warm water toward the wall, he threads a hand into the hair at the back of your head and holds your body still while a warm stream from his body splashes over your tummy and breasts.

Surprise widens your eyes, and you moan. He simply looks down at you, heat smoldering in his gaze.

And then you shower together, hands wandering, kissing each other, washing and touching each other, as all traces of those few moments of incredibly intimate and hidden play are washed away.
:heart:



http://www.literotica.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=92377&perpage=20&pagenumber=6
 
Back
Top