When you know you shouldn't but.....open

Good to see you back again. He chatted about what's going down on the last call so up to speed on that. I approve of the wicked woman role, you keep it up.

Nice pants. Watch out for those lace big ones. They cause disproportionate reaction to the small ones. Every bloke likes a lace wrapped bum, it sets them off.

Happier now that they are doing what he says. Nice to have a Zoom cocktail evening with you.
Yes, I can wear none, or my small thongs but if he sees the lace ones under my dress it is very touch and pat.

If you feel sexy? you are so sexy! Just saying!

Last edited:
So, something happened and it was confirmed today. It is too early to be telling people I know, but I can't help it.
attachment.php

CONGRATULATIONS!!! This is exciting news! I hope u will share with us the baby bump as it grows!!

Feel so honoured that you are sharing your exciting news with us, hope you keep us informed. :rose:

So, something happened and it was confirmed today. It is too early to be telling people I know, but I can't help it.
attachment.php
Well done hon. You were right going with your feelings. Your year of adventure ticks over into year two with a new one.

attachment.php

Congratulations you gorgeous soul, you are going to be the most amazing mum, :heart:

Congratulations, Hiroko! That is wonderful news for you and your husband. :rose:
Thank you. I thought about not telling him and making him try harder to make one but he is very happy.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! This is exciting news! I hope u will share with us the baby bump as it grows!!
Right now I feel good so will still keep having fun.
Feel so honoured that you are sharing your exciting news with us, hope you keep us informed. :rose:
I am still staying here so you might have to see some different photos
Well done hon. You were right going with your feelings. Your year of adventure ticks over into year two with a new one.
It has been a wonderful new life year.
Good news for you both.
Thank you.
Congratulations you gorgeous soul, you are going to be the most amazing mum, :heart:
I will try my best.
Echoing the congratulatory messages of your news ;)
Thank you
Congratulations!!!!
Thank you
Congrats. I hope you continue to post and share your journey. DJ:rose:
I shall do my best to show you. We have a little project where I will stand against one wall nude every day and take a photo. At the end it might be a nice animation.

attachment.php
I was only just wondering whether isolation was going to lead to this for you. Congratulations

I am sorry for not posting. We had to go into social distancing for 1 month but now it is controlled and everything back open again.

attachment.php

It was nice to see a little something in there. I don't really have any illness. I don't think anyone can see anything yet. I think my breasts are a little bigger but otherwise my stomach is not out much.

attachment.php

It is getting nice and warm here. The rainy season may come early so the farmers are happy. Now that everything is reopened I will visit the home towns and tell them there.

I am sorry for not posting. We had to go into social distancing for 1 month but now it is controlled and everything back open again.

attachment.php

It was nice to see a little something in there. I don't really have any illness. I don't think anyone can see anything yet. I think my breasts are a little bigger but otherwise my stomach is not out much.

attachment.php

It is getting nice and warm here. The rainy season may come early so the farmers are happy. Now that everything is reopened I will visit the home towns and tell them there.

I missed all of this. Congratulations! Keep safe, well and post us pics when you feel like it

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2097328&stc=1&d=1590638429

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2097329&stc=1&d=1590638429

It’s good to see you are safe and well.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Coming along nicely.

Sorry for being away for a while. I had some funny feeling days and the home town families kept me busy. It will be the first grandchild for both sides so they are a little bit over-happy and organizing.

My stomach is out a little bit. I am looking forward to returning to my home and perhaps enjoy the warm summer sun a little bit more free than having to wear something all the time. I am feeling like, its horny and wanting but really needing it more than just wanting. I don't know this word in English. The Japanese word is very strong in meaning but accurate, and only used between women when we say how we are feeling to each other.

What a year and a half playing in Lit has done to me!

attachment.php

Sorry for being away for a while. I had some funny feeling days and the home town families kept me busy. It will be the first grandchild for both sides so they are a little bit over-happy and organizing.

My stomach is out a little bit. I am looking forward to returning to my home and perhaps enjoy the warm summer sun a little bit more free than having to wear something all the time. I am feeling like, its horny and wanting but really needing it more than just wanting. I don't know this word in English. The Japanese word is very strong in meaning but accurate, and only used between women when we say how we are feeling to each other.

attachment.php

Sexy Lady, Congratulations! Hope it is a wonderful and joyful time for you. Thank you for sharing.

Hugs:rose:

old borg fred

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2100433&stc=1&d=1595221708

A beautiful baby bump.

It seems like you are enjoying your time.

So good to hear from you again!!!
And So Glad and Happy for you Hiroko
:heart:

Thank you for the update, Hiroko. I am happy to hear that you are feeling well and all is going smoothly thus far. Hopefully you will get some relaxing and quiet time for yourself once you are back at home. Take care. :rose:

Back