Peek a Boo

H

HTTP18

Teasing pics
Would you like to receive these during the day at work and what would you do when you got home?

Attachments

• 20190619164100.jpg
    20190619164100.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 20190619164303.jpg
    20190619164303.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 9
Teasing pics
Would you like to receive these during the day at work and what would you do when you got home?
Who wouldn’t like to receive pics like those. Oh the possibilities when I get home!!

Teasing pics

Forget waiting until I got home, a few more and I’d take a break from work to take care of the hardness your sexy pics caused.:devil:

Teasing pics

Of course, I would love to receive these.

When I got home, I would lift the person who sent those pics onto the kitchen table, put her hands around my head, so that she could guide me
and bury my face in that sweet crotch. I'm sure that, after sending those pics, she would already be aroused, and I would find that her lips are parted and her clit is peeking out, waiting for the touch of my tongue.

Teasing pics

I would love to! You are glorious. I’m certain that I would close my office door so I could thoroughly and properly enjoy them. Delicious!

Of course, I would love to receive these.

When I got home, I would lift the person who sent those pics onto the kitchen table, put her hands around my head, so that she could guide me
and bury my face in that sweet crotch. I'm sure that, after sending those pics, she would already be aroused, and I would find that her lips are parted and her clit is peeking out, waiting for the touch of my tongue.

Delicious idea

What would you do knowing we are home and stroking to your sexy pics?

Of course posing for pics like this gets me wet

Looking at your pics makes me hard, so there is a nice symmetry there.

And imagining how aroused you are getting makes me want to caress that hardness, imagining it was your hand.

And picturing my tongue or your finger on your clit is just ... too much

You know that you can take a pic and post a link, showing how you are reacting

Looking at your pics makes me hard, so there is a nice symmetry there.

And imagining how aroused you are getting makes me want to caress that hardness, imagining it was your hand.

And picturing my tongue or your finger on your clit is just ... too much

You know that you can take a pic and post a link, showing how you are reacting

How would you like to see me reacting?

Back