Spread-eagle bondage

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was intense! :D I lost count after three orgasms. I think I had at least eight!

It's taken almost an hour to start thinking straight again. (A long shower helped a lot.)

I guess I was a little backed up. It was the first time I've ridden it in a few weeks and I stayed on until I couldn't fucking breathe. :devil:

I'm sure if any of my neighbors were home they figured I was being gang raped by aliens. (It makes a really loud slapping sound, like helicopter wings made out of leather and plastic.)

Anyway, one of these days I know I'm going to be caught riding it. Either by hubby, or our maid, or some caring stranger who thinks they're coming to my rescue ... and to be honest, I can't wait! :D

Maid?
Oh the fantasies!

Mmm, love her innocent little body! :heart:

Me too, sweetie. (and that;s going to be me in about five minutes!) :devil:

(except without the ropes since I'm riding solo today!)

LOL! :D

OMG !! I would go willd on a Sybian.. You wouldn't be able to keep me quiet lmao

OMG !! I would go willd on a Sybian.. You wouldn't be able to keep me quiet lmao

No, me neither. I scream like a banshee woman every time!

Usually I try to at least close the windows first, but this morning I totally forgot. :eek:

That's the benefit of living in a semi rural area, my closest neighbor is about 80 yards away 😊, the next one is about 100 yards from that one.

No, me neither. I scream like a banshee woman every time!

Usually I try to at least close the windows first, but this morning I totally forgot. :eek:

I think an audio file, posted to Lit, would be quite well received the next time you mount that machine ... :D

It looks like her cup runneth over!

Between my closet, my lingerie drawer and the secret box hubby and I keep under the bed I have all of those things! :D

mmmm ... then you should have no trouble making your own version of that photo ... :devil:

Maybe she's wondering how she's going to wipe that up with her hands tied up.

Last edited:
It looks like her cup runneth over!

mmmm ... then you should have no trouble making your own version of that photo ... :devil:

Maybe she's wondering how she's going to wipe that up with her hands tied up.
She's thinking about how she'll have to wash that damn bedspread-- again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back