The Revised Adventures of Teen Titans

Okay, cool. We could also use a Starfire and Blackfire :). In the comics, Starfire was Robin's girlfriend and then fiance.
 
Name:Rachel Roth Aka Raven
Age: 18
Powers: ...It's Raven.


Raven looking 'Normal":
GothicLady.jpg


Bio: Raven is just your typical goth high school student. Well, aside from being the daughter of a demon from another dimension and the portal for her father's rebirth... Otherwise, just your typical goth high school student.

She found herself in Vector City at the start of the new school year, trying to blend in with the normal teens of this world. Unfortunately, she hasn't been doing the greatest job. She had been using the excuse of *family tradition* for her chakra gem and meditation, but no excuse really covered up the fact that she was just flat off different. At least it gave her peace. No one really wanted to associate themselves with the "weird dark chick".
She knows her powers are something special, and tries to compensate for her father's evil by helping those in need.
 
Last edited:
Everyone seems to post as though the Teen Titans have been around for months, even though they only became the Teen Titans two weeks ago. Therefore, I am editting my posts to accomidate this plot change that everyone fancies :).
 
Ok! Here comes the bad guy!

Makes more sense if the team has been together long enough to be a cohesive unit. Anyway, you guys got a villian now, approved by the GM himself.

Name: Lucas
Age: Unknown(appears 18)
Codename: Ghost
Occupation: Career criminal
Powers: Ghost is a human, whose genetic structure has been infused with ectoplasam. He is capable of flight and can become invisable or intangible at will allowing him to effortlessly pass through solid objects. He also a power known as his Ghost Touch that paralyzes his victim by showing them a vision of their deepest fear. Ghost also lowers the temperature around him by several degrees.

Weaknesses: Ghost has been shown to be substantially less powerful when exposed to direct sunlight.

Bio: The young man named Lucas was once no more then a student at Vector High. On the day of his 18th birthday, Lucas was involved in a firefight between a costumed hero and a bank robber. Caught by a stray bullet, Lucas was left paralyzed and in a coma.
That was until the day when a freak accident split the boundry between the human world, and the spirit world. This tear between the dimensions allowed a small group of angry spirits to escape. Without a physical form to hold together their ectoplasmic essence, the spirits bonded with the comatose body of Lucas. Combining with his mind and soul brought Lucas back as a living phantom, calling himself Ghost. Confused and angered by the vengeful spirits that inhabit his body, Ghost has begun a new life as a terror to the people of Vector, commonly clashing with the Teen Titans.

Apperance: Ghost appears as a tall young man, dressed in a floor length snow white trenchcoat with a high coller, covering the lower half of his face. His hair also pure white, and his kept parted down the middle so that it hangs on either side of his face. His eyes are always covered by a pair of circular lens sunglasses. He is usually quiet and somber, but is fond of taunting his opponents, playing to their fears and insecurities.
 
Last edited:
Kool. I altered by bio and my first post and excluded the whole "because the JL says so" thing. I figure Dick, Ashton, and Di met on the first day of school, and a few days later began fighting crime together, donning the name Teen Titans, meaning they have been around for about two months. They are looking for more recruits just to advance their team.
 
Well my charrie is legit she don't know much about the Teen Titans but only what is being said around school.
 
Name: Koriand'r or Starfire
Age: Appears 18

Powers: Starfire has an inate ability to fly using ultraviolet radiation and converting it to energy. She can use that energy and channel it in blasts dubbed 'Starbolts'. She is also capable of assimilating other languages through physical contact with another person and possess's superior strength to that of normal humans.

Weaknesses: Starfire is a very emotional person, so a lot of her powers are thus tied in with how she feels. This can either limit what she can do or sends her into overdrive and cannot control her actions.

Bio: The young Starfire is introduced to the students of Vector High as a foreign exchange student, although exactly where she won't say. All she will say is that she comes from a very prominent family, or came from rather, and that she wants to learn as much about her surroundings as she can. More of her past will be revealed later on.

Appearance: Starfire appears taller than most of the girls at Vector High and her hair is almost crimson in color and her eyes a light green, almost emerald.
Starfire wears a lilac colored sleeveless top with metal neckware, her stomach is visible and is fairly toned, showing her natural tan skin. A matching mini-skirt and almost knee high boots finish her outfit, although she almost always wears her vambraces and wrist guard.

starsmyj6.jpg

(just imagine a slightly older version)
apprentice216ck1.jpg


Hope that suffices for now, I wasn't sure where to go with this ^_^
 
Kuuroinochou said:
Dude we need some guys up in this place...where all the men at! :nana:

hehehehe
Lurking and seeing how this is developing, of course. *g*

And debating whether I have time to join any more right now...not to mention who I would bring into a Titans-based RP.
 
Oh hush you... constantly screaming in my ear every night cause you're honry. I can't keep sucking you and fucking you all the time. I gotta have a break in between sessions. :p :nana: :devil:
 
Kuuroinochou said:
Oh hush you... constantly screaming in my ear every night cause you're honry. I can't keep sucking you and fucking you all the time. I gotta have a break in between sessions. :p :nana: :devil:

lol.....since when have you done any of that << >>
 
Kuuroinochou said:
Oh hush you... constantly screaming in my ear every night cause you're honry. I can't keep sucking you and fucking you all the time. I gotta have a break in between sessions. :p :nana: :devil:


He does that to you too?!?!

Jeez boy.
 
What about real sex..? and I'm loving aging's ability to portray Starfire..its making me laugh. :kiss:
 
Back
Top