What to Wear? Favorite Lingerie

Wow. Anger issues much? You might want to look into that. LOL. Sorry, I don't have much time for children. All of mine are grown and mature. Have all the fun ou want with naked women that know nothing about being sexy. That just leaves the more mature and better women for the rest of us that know how to appreciate a real woman. I'll be happy to leave the immature sluts to you.

Lol. Dude, you couldn't make me angry if you tried. Yes, you are right, the first sign of maturity is liking lingerie. How silly of me that I forgot. And your uncle ass could only hide so long....I can tell how much you respect women from your last sentence. This is someone else's thread and I don't need some little lost puppy following me around, so you go on ignore until your next alt.

Apologies to the lovely whimsical enchantress.

I'm sure the mods will be cleaning up the model pics shortly.
 
I am still hoping to hear back from you again.
I don't have any pics to share relevant to this question.
But I did want to let you know that this is my favorite of the pictures you have shared.

I am curious to know what types of Lingerie individuals enjoy. I love silk, satin, sheer, and lace. I would love to hear everyone's thoughts. Here's some I am quite fond of wearing, under my conservative clothes for work. Please share your favorites.:rose:
 
I am curious to know what types of Lingerie individuals enjoy. I love silk, satin, sheer, and lace. I would love to hear everyone's thoughts. Here's some I am quite fond of wearing, under my conservative clothes for work. Please share your favorites.:rose:

That is a gorgeous bra, love how it shows off your ample breasts. Thank you for the pic sexy.
 
Back
Top