The 2020 Literotica Awards: Most Original Sex Scene

The 2020 Literotica Awards: Most Original Sex Scene


  • Total voters
    138
  • Poll closed .

Laurel

Kitty Mama
Joined
Aug 27, 1999
Posts
20,678
Please choose the scene below which you feel is the most original. Note: Please do not post on this thread. To discuss the contest, please go here.
-
 
Choice A from Fantasy Fulfilled by JacksonBentley

-

Steve was pulling all of his shaft except the head of penis out on each new thrust now and with each penetration he was thrusting in and out more rapidly. Shanna was moaning, groaning screaming and frantically crying out for more as Steve relentlessly pounded into her pussy as she thrashed her ass around wildly.

"Oh Fuck! Fuck! Fuck, baby! Oh baby, fuck me hard! HARDER!" begged Shanna in her hoarse lustful voice. "Fill my pussy baby! Fill my pussy with your big beautiful cock! Oh cock, baby! Your big beautiful cock! Pleeesse, oh pleaassse! Fill be baby! Pound me harder! Oh pleeessse! Pound me harder! Make me cum again! Again, again, again! Oh pleeesssseeee, baby! I need it so bad, so bad!"

Steve mercilessly pounded Shanna's pussy as she begged him for more. The harder he plowed into her the more she wantonly thrashed her ass up and down and back and forth to meet each of his powerful strokes.
 
Choice B from I Married a Heptapod by ChloeTzang

-

"Yes," I moaned. "Yes, do that and move in me, Ziggy. I want you to keep going until you ejaculate inside me...."

"Yes, Stardust," Ziggy said, and he began to move, his tentacle sliding in and out, not far, a couple of inches out and then in again, on and on, and it felt so good, but I wanted more.

"Can you make it thicker?" I moaned.

"Yes," he said. "Like this?"

It seemed to swell and thicken inside me, eight inches of rigid sexual extrusion moving in me, stretching my channel walls around him, and I could look down and see where it slid into me, stretching me around his girth like a rubber band, as thick as my wrist, filling the juncture of my thighs.

"Oh yes... yes... no bigger... that's good... that's good," I moaned, and it was right at that limit where you know you have everything you can take and it's perfect, and he was thrusting, sliding, moving, filling me right to my cervix each time, and I was so close, and he could take me there whenever he wanted, and my mouth worked, trying to tell him that, but a tentacle tip found my lips and slid into my mouth, stretching my jaws around that tentacles sexual extrusion, and I moaned around it, holding another one in each hand, and oh yes... yes yes yes oh yes..."

Those tentacles!!
 
Choice C from Runaway Pt. 02 by MsCherylTerra

-

My eyes squeezed shut again as a strange cry left my mouth. I didn't know when Noah took his hand off my breast, but he clutched me tightly as my body spasmed. Vibrations of ecstasy coursed through my every nerve, like the feeling of music that's too loud and too deep and so, so good. My head tilted back for a moment, my neck exposed to Noah before I hunched back forward, burying my face against his shoulder.

When I finally regained control of my body, I was resting heavily against Noah. His hand was still in my panties, gently stroking my slit as he held me to him with his other hand. I could feel his breath against my ear, his face buried in my hair and against my neck.

Sitting up took effort, since every one of my extremities felt like jelly. Once I began moving again, Noah withdrew his hand from between my legs and helped support me as I sat back.

I was panting, still shaking a bit, as I met his eyes again. Noah's face was serious, his eyes guarded as he waited for me to speak.

I really didn't know what to say.
 
Choice D from The Trainer Pt. 03 by Salandar

-

"Oh Charlie... You're so good at that...," Amy panted when she could form words again, looking down at her lover. Charlie grinned irresistibly before hitting the control of the vibrator and turning up its intensity. It was overpowering and Amy was about to protest that it was a bit much when Charlie got off her legs and lifted them. Folding Amy in half, she put Amy's calves on her shoulders.

"What are you doing?" Amy asked in surprise. Charlie didn't answer but moved a little closer to her exposed ass. Careful not to knock the vibrator that was still inserted in Amy's pussy, Charlie lay down against the back of Amy's legs, positioning herself over the protruding part of the vibrator. She pressed herself into Amy's pussy, her clit making contact with Amy's and the other end of the vibrator settling between her lips, at her entrance.

"Oh, that feels good...," She shivered with appreciation.

This, too, was a new position for Amy but she had to appreciate its ingenuity. Charlie eased Amy's legs slightly further apart while keeping them solidly planted on her shoulders and leaned between them to kiss her. Then she started moving against Amy in a grinding motion. The intense vibration which had seemed a bit much at first was now shared between them and was making the whole area where they touched tingle and pulse."
 
Choice E from Warlock Reina Pt. 05 by Liethra

-

When those divine fingers started caressing her face, Reina almost forgot to breathe. There was no telling how many fingers were touching her or where she was actually being touched, as her entire face tingled and twitched. But when one finger started caressing her lips with the lightness of a swan's feather, there could be no doubt.
 
Back
Top