Will Biden's DOJ Prosecute Hunter?

Speaking of jackass, I guess Obama’s wingman Eric Holder was the people’s lawyer LMFAO Not only are you a fucking moron you’re also a willfully ignorant Obama ass kisser. :D:cool:

I'm not upset at all. You're a TDS laden, double talking hypocrite. When you have nothing to back up your argument you resort to ad-hom and TDS laden banter. SAD!
Lol... what an idiot. :)

So did you think it was a good idea to make a personal attack while claiming to be the victim of one?

You don't even function in reality. You are so warped by your hatred that you can't even recognize your own hypocrisy.

You're just another own-the-libs conservative trumper who is too wrapped up in their hate to see clearly.

So did you think it was a good idea to make a personal attack while claiming to be the victim of one?

Not at all, I consider it a public service to help an individual cope with their delusions.

Just pointing out that there are other ways to argue a point without always falling back on TDS and name calling, much the way you argue a point. I try not to resort to name calling, but hey, I'm only human.:D

You don't even function in reality. You are so warped by your hatred that you can't even recognize your own hypocrisy.

You don't have a grasp of what reality is, but, don't sell yourself short, you're pretty good at spreading the hate, had to put up with it for 5 years. I despise the idea of you loones ramming your progressive communist agenda down our throats, and that will never change. That's not being a hypocrite, that's being true to what values I find important to me. I don't see racism behind every tree but it is pervasive throughout the democratic party ( progressive communist party in reality).

You're just another own-the-libs conservative trumper who is too wrapped up in their hate to see clearly.

I have a lot in common with true centrist democrats and true liberals which you are neither and are hard to find in today's political arena. You, Laz and Coati fall in the category of progressive communist and I'm sure there's a place for you somewhere on the planet, it's just not here.

We'll see where the hate really is after the jury's out on Chauvin, shine up your pitch fork and torch and prepare to dawn your sunday best you want to look good for the cameras as you burn down another city in the name of social justice.

A trumper lecturing about values?

That's interesting considering you sold out every so called one of your values to support him

Idiot hypocrite sellout trumper says what.

Of course not!

The deep state is not going to touch the Biden crime syndicate. Even with Trump in the Whitehouse and with smoking gun evidence it was swept under the rug. Much to the dismay of President Trump. The news media is nothing more than leftist state run swamp news. People do not know that. They hear filtered facts, outright lies and warped commentaries day after day. Most people have no idea how fake the fake news really is. Most have no idea how powerful the deep state really is.

So no, Hunter can do anything he wants. So can the Clintons or any of the rest of them.

But their day of reckoning is coming. Their greed is resulting in their burning their own house down. When the global economy collapses they will find themselves in a suicidal panic.

A trumper lecturing about values?

That's interesting considering you sold out every so called one of your values to support him

Idiot hypocrite sellout trumper says what.

That's the part they will NEVER grasp.

DECENT people have zero interest in engaging in an exchange of ideas or debate with DEPLORABLES.

By supporting Trump and Republicans an individual has self identified as a DEPLORABLE and deserves only scorn and derision. Hence the ad-homs and ridicule when they continue to "MAGA".

There's a SIMPLE explanation for the treatment they receive, which explains why they can't understand it. They're dumber than an uneducated box of rocks.

*nods*

Poor Laz, always beating the same old drum, lacking any creativity, could bore a dung beetle into suicide. Deplorable is past stale, time for new material.

Why do you hate white people? Why are you a self loathing commie? You do know that most black Americans think you’re a clown. To insinuate that black Americans are incapable of procuring an ID and that they need to be wet nursed by the likes of you and people like you is laughable on its face. You’re the racist and POCs are waking up to that fact.

The deep state is not going to touch the Biden crime syndicate. Even with Trump in the Whitehouse and with smoking gun evidence it was swept under the rug. Much to the dismay of President Trump. The news media is nothing more than leftist state run swamp news. People do not know that. They hear filtered facts, outright lies and warped commentaries day after day. Most people have no idea how fake the fake news really is. Most have no idea how powerful the deep state really is.

So no, Hunter can do anything he wants. So can the Clintons or any of the rest of them.

But their day of reckoning is coming. Their greed is resulting in their burning their own house down. When the global economy collapses they will find themselves in a suicidal panic.

Pretty much what I've been seeing, too. The Deep State takes care of its own. Hunter has nothing to fear.

Pretty much what I've been seeing, too. The Deep State takes care of its own. Hunter has nothing to fear.

Very observant and insightful!

Last edited:
4VzAeLZ.jpg

And how exactly have you two come by this special knowledge?

Breitbart? TownHall? RedState?

Enlighten me.

Back