attachment.php

36C

Attachments

• valen1.jpg
    valen1.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 1,413
I was asked to repost...

I am 38E...

My boyfriend took this with a few of his friends over. He sent it to my hubby. He then sent it to me... So now you all see it...

yc4y1TUd_o.jpg

My boyfriend did have me bottomless for his friends too.

Appreciate the effort put in here so happy to oblige a request to share.

Honestly, I have no idea what size I am. I think I was a teen the last time I wore a bra that fit well. My best guess is 36B. Feel free to catalogue with whatever size your own best guess is. 😛

Attachments

• 77FA2F19-22E7-476D-8838-40A46E80B58C.jpg
    77FA2F19-22E7-476D-8838-40A46E80B58C.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 1,000

Honestly, I have no idea what size I am. I think I was a teen the last time I wore a bra that fit well. My best guess is 36B. Feel free to catalogue with whatever size your own best guess is. 😛

There are stores that will properly fit a bra for you (not that I want to see them covered up ;) )

Whatever size they are, your breasts are lovely.

I was asked to repost...

I am 38E...

My boyfriend took this with a few of his friends over. He sent it to my hubby. He then sent it to me... So now you all see it...

yc4y1TUd_o.jpg

My boyfriend did have me bottomless for his friends too.

Very sexy!

Well, if I could hold them in my hands I could give you a more accurate sizing. I'm here to help.

Back