Swannie's Random Stuff

The perfect trio of toys, an afternoon in the spare room, and off like a fire cracker. Congratulating myself for putting myself on top of a four folded towel, but seemed to have gushed through that and the bedspread needs washing now. Should have put down the rubber backed love blanket.

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2112288&stc=1&d=1611736352
https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2112289&stc=1&d=1611736352

One super wet afternoon.

Poor Bicycle seat wouldn't have stood a chance ;)
Looks like a needed release !!

The perfect trio of toys, an afternoon in the spare room, and off like a fire cracker. Congratulating myself for putting myself on top of a four folded towel, but seemed to have gushed through that and the bedspread needs washing now. Should have put down the rubber backed love blanket.

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2112288&stc=1&d=1611736352
https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2112289&stc=1&d=1611736352

Looks like hot, wet, sexy fun was had ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Wow, Looks like you had some pent up needs! Thanks for sharing.

One super wet afternoon.
Not explosive wet, just wet.
Poor Bicycle seat wouldn't have stood a chance ;)
Looks like a needed release !!
Not really, I just tend to be in degrees of moisture.
Looks like hot, wet, sexy fun was had ;)
It was good. Nice rolling ones.
Wow, Looks like you had some pent up needs! Thanks for sharing.
Not pent up per se. The mental picture and the right combinations.

attachment.php

attachment.php
Wetness aside, I was more interested in the trio of toys. What combination of three would you be using? There is the debate.

and off like a fire cracker

That should keep you satisfied until bed time, good thing electric blankets are not required in your part of the world. but I am sure I could become accustomed to the smell of scorched pussy.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I bet the scent in the room was / is divine.

Nice thoughts here. :)

Can we know what you were mentally picturing??
Please
That's the million dollar question. My brain works in ways. A few go-to thoughts that I can think about to refocus, but I let it explore weird and wonderful ideas.
Wetness aside, I was more interested in the trio of toys. What combination of three would you be using? There is the debate.
A worthy debate, most women would choose different combinations as we are not all wired the same. My particular choice for the afternoon were just what my imagination was demanding.
and off like a fire cracker

That should keep you satisfied until bed time, good thing electric blankets are not required in your part of the world. but I am sure I could become accustomed to the smell of scorched pussy.

Electric blankets don't sell too well here. Some of the farm areas use them, but on a like for like basis of temps around the world they are not useful. I have never thought about the electrocution side of them. In Japan it was side by side sex under the kotatsu (heated table with a quilt holding the heat in)
I bet the scent in the room was / is divine.

Nice thoughts here. :)
Unless I leave the room and come back in, I don't smell me. If I do, then its the usual giveaway. Unless you keep it all under blankets, or water in the bath or shower, then there will likely by a bouquet of pheromones sitting heavy in the air.
Pleasant

So you know
I like the way your brain works
At least what you have expressed to me
:rose:

So you know
I like the way your brain works
At least what you have expressed to me
:rose:
I'm pretty happy that my brain works still.
As opposed to my 17 year old cat that seems to have lost her's again.
ohhhhh...to have been a fly on the wall....Hummm:rolleyes:
Nah, got to have quiet solo sessions. My mind can take off the wedding ring and roam.
Pleasant is nice too ;)

Pleasant is a great word. It and explosive are not on a dichotomy, just another axis. A female self pleasure quadrant? MBA speak, me thinks.

Pleasant is a great word.

Can it be an accident that great words role off the tongue with a pleasing sound, where as jarring words like disruptive are abrasive.

Pleasant is a great word.

Can it be an accident that great words role off the tongue with a pleasing sound, where as jarring words like disruptive are abrasive.
No accident at all in certain languages. Some are more rigid in sounds when the language is based on cumulative roots added together. When I speak German it can sound abrasive. Others are more nuanced and it is what you leave out or change that gives the meaning.
It's all good, unless it isn't 😉
There is a certain isn't good that is good if that makes sense. I don't often seek that intensity these days, but now and again revisit it.

I actually would love it!! But I understand if you do not wish to do it..
Will you be going to the Australian open ??

A long week over here. A snap 5 day lockdown, bushfires, and cyclone.
Finally, 10 months after the last case, we finally had a quarantine worker come down with covid and walk around in the community. So it was 5 days of lockdown, testing and mask wearing to flush out all of his contacts and visited destinations. Fortunately, all of his contacts were put into mandatory quarantine and noone has tested positive, so all good again.
During that period a large bushfire started up in the heat and wind, right on the fringe of the city so it was all hands on deck. We had ash and cinders dropping on most of the city, plus the whole place was smoked out. Once we were released from lock down on friday evening it was straight down to the beach. Smokey skies make for orange and red sunsets. Interesting to see that someone parked a giant oil rig off the coast while we were locked down. It lights up well at night and will stay for a month or two.
Now to compound it, a cyclone made its way south down the coast, eventually dropping into a tropical low, but dumping heaps of rain on the state, so there are floods around the place. Welcome rain for the fire though and for all the farmers, as it doesn't normally rain here for 6 months.
attachment.php

attachment.php

During all of this a parcel arrived which finally got a run on Saturday. Bright LED's so a butt disco in the room or pants. I wondered if you could put it on blue and have the ground beneath your dress glow blue like the turbo rice bubble racers. As it turns out, yes. The first thing into my mind when I looked in the mirror was iron man. I wonder if Stark Industries ever thought of it for a female suit?...
attachment.php

Shame about a lockdown due to one idiot. Glad they stamped down hard and cleared it.

Never seen a butt plug with lights in before, looks good.

Back