Sexy Women of Literotica!! Cont’d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Halloween!!
mermaid03.bmp

This year we're going Under the Sea! What I love most about Halloween is that you can literally be anything, so why not a mermaid?

I grew up near the water and spent most of my youth swimming, so I do have experience, lol.

It's been a crazy year, so I hope these bring a smile!!

Attachments

• underwater.jpg
    underwater.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 7
  • shore.jpg
    shore.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 5
  • jump.jpg
    jump.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 2
  • splash.jpg
    splash.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 1
Happy Halloween!!
mermaid03.bmp

This year we're going Under the Sea! What I love most about Halloween is that you can literally be anything, so why not a mermaid?

I grew up near the water and spent most of my youth swimming, so I do have experience, lol.

Such a beautiful mermaid. Take me with you.:kiss:

Happy Halloween!!
mermaid03.bmp

These are beautiful Tali. You always do such a great job at the "fun but sexy.." :rose:

Happy Halloween!!
mermaid03.bmp

So beautiful and creative . Thank you you always make me smile :D:D:kiss:

Happy Halloween!!
mermaid03.bmp

Smiling all day! Makes me want to take a dip! Awesome pics, Tali:heart:!

Happy Halloween!!
mermaid03.bmp

Definitely the catch of the day. ;):kiss:

Such a beautiful mermaid. Take me with you.:kiss:
Okay, we can go cliff jumping!! :kiss:
These are beautiful Tali. You always do such a great job at the "fun but sexy.." :rose:
Thank you Sassy, I had a lot of fun with these! :rose:
So beautiful and creative . Thank you you always make me smile :D:D:kiss:
That makes me happy, smiles are the best!! :kiss:
Smiling all day! Makes me want to take a dip! Awesome pics, Tali!
Thank you Flash, the water is still sort of warm, so come on! :kiss:
Definitely the catch of the day.

hahaha, careful with those hooks, wlderness!! Thank you! :kiss:

Happy Halloween!!
mermaid03.bmp

Sexy, just like all your pics!!

Happy Halloween!!
mermaid03.bmp

Wow, you are rockin' that mermaid look.

Happy Halloween!!
mermaid03.bmp

I wish I knew how to swim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back