A Strange Request

Another challenge

NTBB - We really enjoyed your story about leaving your panties in the changing room at the clothing store. How about a similar activity at a restaurant? I haven't had time to read all of the posts, so I apologize if someone has already suggested this one. First, wear a skirt to dinner and after eating, finger yourself to an orgasm. It could be hard to do if you're like me and have trouble keeping quiet when I have an orgasm. Then remove the panties you have on (preferably a thong) and leave them on the seat where you were sitting. A nice tip for the waiter or waitress, don't you think?

Kay
 
Re: Another challenge

kayandsteve69 said:
NTBB - We really enjoyed your story about leaving your panties in the changing room at the clothing store. How about a similar activity at a restaurant? I haven't had time to read all of the posts, so I apologize if someone has already suggested this one. First, wear a skirt to dinner and after eating, finger yourself to an orgasm. It could be hard to do if you're like me and have trouble keeping quiet when I have an orgasm. Then remove the panties you have on (preferably a thong) and leave them on the seat where you were sitting. A nice tip for the waiter or waitress, don't you think?

Kay

Yummmm! Interesting Challenge! If NTBB isn't interested in trying it.....

Maybe I could give it a try!
 
You would like that one? hummmmm! Might have to see what I can do with it then!
 
In reference to challenges i assisted nttb in one for nymphonan that went really well i think? we had her leave condoms with a note attached in very special places. the last one was a real winner. she went to a water front park and found a guy that she found attractive and masterbated as she watched him ready his scube gear for a dive. once he was gone she left the cum soaked comdom and a note that read "thanks for the orgasm" under the windshield wiper of his car!!
 
moonshiner45 said:
In reference to challenges i assisted nttb in one for nymphonan that went really well i think? we had her leave condoms with a note attached in very special places. the last one was a real winner. she went to a water front park and found a guy that she found attractive and masterbated as she watched him ready his scube gear for a dive. once he was gone she left the cum soaked comdom and a note that read "thanks for the orgasm" under the windshield wiper of his car!!

Want to read the whole story? Here it is!




Lessons of a Naughty Girl
Assignment #4
The condoms

I recently was in a government office and on almost every desk or counter they had boxes, baskets or bowls of condoms. Now bare in mind the fact that I have been married for 16 years and that before I was married, things like Aides and hepatitis C were either none existent or were not things I thought I needed to worry about. As a result, I think I have only had sex with someone wearing a condom about 3 times. But for some reason, I could not resist those boxes, baskets and bowls of condoms. Each time I went past one, I just had to reach my hand in, take some and stick them in my purse without being seen. As I did this, thought went through my head such as, “God, what if I needed all of these condoms! Oh, how I wish I were getting this much sex! I wish I was putting this on a cock right now!” I got more and more turned on with each handful I grabbed. As luck would have it, I bumped into my Teacher, need_to_be_bad, that night and confessed to her my naughtiness in taking all of those condoms and in the thoughts I had while doing it. She gave me a challenge having to do with those condoms and here it is:

I was supposed to take those condoms and put them places where they would be found, but not expected. As I was leaving them all over town, I was supposed to think about who might find them and what they would do with them. Would they use them? Would they throw them away? Would it inspire someone else to be as naughty as me? Would I turn them on to find a condom in some unexpected place? NTBB and I talked about a few places that I could put them and she left me to complete my challenge. I also spoke with my Significant Other about this challenge and he gave me a few ideas of places he would like to see me plant them.

Having been truly inspired by NTBB and some of the things she has done, I remembered an adventure she had in the dressing room of a department store where she left a pair of wet panties and a note. I looked back at the thread and re-read that adventure. Then being the Naughty Girl that I am, I created a label for the condoms that I intended to plant around town. It read:


If you are curious why you’ve found this condom here, and are over 18. Go to the website www.literotica.com and click on the Bulletin Board and then click on the Literotica Personals and check out the personal titled “A Strange Request” to find the answer to this mystery. If you post information regarding this condom please enter the following number to verify your information.


I then numbered each condom with a secret numbering system, put on some lip stick, scanned a kiss to the corner of each card, and signed each card “Love, Nymphonan”. I attached a card to each of 13 condoms and made a mental list of all the places I would put them. I dressed in my normal “Naughty Girl” attire; a short skirt, button down blouse, no panties and no bra. Then I set out on my mission.

My first stop was a local department store. I wandered through the store for a while trying to get my nerve up and trying to decide the perfect place to put the first condom. I found myself in the men’s clothing section. I found a pair of denim shorts that I thought might be purchased by a Bad Boy who would hopefully, a pair that would respond to the mystery of the condom. I took the condom in my hand and slipped in inside the pocket, thinking about the cock that would someday soon be just on the other side of that material. My pussy tingled and started to get damp.

The second condom went into the box surrounding a set of Black and Decker Mechanical tools. As I dropped the condom down in the box, I was thinking about the fact that I love a man who is good with his hands in many ways.

The third condom went into a very nice, black, leather wallet. I wallet has always seemed like something very personal to me. Just like a woman’s purse, generally, a man’s wallet is off limits. I was also thinking about the fact that it is usually carried in the back pocket, right against his butt.

I took the fourth condom in my hand and found a package of boxer shorts that I would buy for SO. I slowly slipped the condom and my fingers into the fly of one of the pairs of boxers. I was thinking about my SO and wishing that he was wearing that pair of shorts. I was so wet and excited by this point that I needed so badly to cum. But I still had at least one more condom to plant here.

I found the section of men’s cologne and aftershave. I found my SO’s favorite brand, Stetson for Men. I opened the box and took out the bottle. I opened the bottle to smell it, thinking of my SO. He is so sexy to me and I was thinking about the fact that I know more about the kind of person that would wear this cologne than they will ever know about me (well unless they come to uncover the mystery). I just couldn’t help myself; I put a condom in each of 3 different boxes of Stetson. Then I quickly left the store, went to my car and masturbated to orgasm.

My second stop was a local book store. Here again I would be able to choice to place the condoms in places that would allow me to have some knowledge about who might find it. I went over to the magazine section and began browsing. I found a magazine called “Tattoos for Women”. I have wanted a tattoo for a long time so I thumbed through the magazine until I found one that was similar to the one I want. I dropped one of the condoms in while thinking about the woman who might possibly find it. Perhaps this would encourage her to be naughty.

I placed another in a different tattoo magazine that boasted a picture of a tattoo that was a tribute to and a reminder of the tragedy of 9/11/01. That was a very pivotal day for me and in some ways has encouraged me to explore my sexuality and experience things in a different way because of the realization that life is to short to not enjoy as much of it as I can.

I have also always loved Harley’s! My SO used to have one and we would like to get one again. The thought of cruising down the road, with the wind in my face, my body pressed tight against my lovers back, with a 600 pound vibrator under me… Oh, I almost came again right there and then.

Finally, I went to the section on Women’s studies. I found one book that was called “What Our Mother’s Didn’t Tell Us About Sex”. I looked through it and found a chapter on exploring our sexuality; how appropriate for me to put one in there, so I did. Then I found a book called “What every woman should have”. There was a page that said something about having the freedom to be themselves. I was thinking to myself, even if that “Self” is naughty, and I put the last condom of the day in the book and left the store.

Again, as soon as I made it to my car, I had to masturbate to relieve myself. My time had run out for the day and I had one condom left…. Lucky number 13! I decided that placement of the 13th condom needed to be very special and not be rushed; therefore, it would have to wait for right now. Hopefully, I would have time to place the last one the next day. I came home to my Significant Other and made passionate love to him all afternoon.

The time had come to go out and drop the final condom. I spent some time with my Significant Other teasing and getting very hot and bothered. I dressed in my usually Naughty Girl Attire; short skirt, no panties, buttons up blouse no bra. But this time there was one big difference; I put in my benwa balls and grabbed my clit butterfly, just before leaving the house. I drove down to a waterfront park I know of and began my search. I cruised up and down the parking areas for quite sometime before finding what I was looking for.

I saw him standing behind his big red pick-up truck before I had even pulled into the parking lot. He was slightly graying around the edges, had longish hair pulled back in a pony tail, looked to be about 6 feet tall and average build. He had on shorts and I could see several tattoos peeking through the tan on his legs. He was carefully checking his scuba equipment and obviously preparing to go for a dive. I parked near his truck where I could easily watch him. As his played over the air tank testing how tight the straps were, I reached into my purse and pulled out my butterfly. I pressed the butterfly against my clit and turned it on as he looked over his dry suit, checking for any damage that might cause problems in the water. In my mind, those hands were moving over my body instead of the dry suit. I could imagine him taking the same care and attention of me as he was of his suit. With that thought and the excitement that had built earlier while talking to my SO, I came huge, shooting juice everywhere.

I know that he was aware of me watching him because he kept looking over at me, but I don’t think he had any idea what I was doing. With his equipment ready to go, I thought he would slip into his suit and into the water. But instead, he got into his truck and sat waiting. I waited as well. Time seemed to drag on for ever. At one point, I thought about leaving and trying to find someone else to pass the 13th condom to, but I had come this far with it, had already had one orgasm and decided to wait him out. Finally, another car pulled in and parked next to his truck. I knew this must be his dive buddy and that they would soon be heading out. I continued watching as they check the second guy’s equipment and at last got their suits on.

I watched as they went down to the water. As the moment for dropping the condom neared, I again began to play reaching my second orgasm as they slowly moved out into the water and then disappeared below the surface. I took out the condom and scribbled a P.S. on the bottom of the card. Once my legs had stopped shaking and my breathing had returned to normal, I got out of my car and walked toward the edge of the parking lot. Looking out over the water and watching where they had gone under, I slowly made my way over to his truck. My intent was to put the condom and the card near the driver’s door handle but there were other people in the parking lot. So instead, I went to the other side of the truck where I would not be seen and slipped the condom under the wiper blade. Then, I slowly walked back to my car and left.
 
Well while we're on the subject this newbie is totally in love with this nympho. and loves that she's such a naughty girrrrl !
 
Nymphonan said:
So.....

Go out and be "Bad"! Need a challenge to get you started? Let me know and I will try to think one up for you or share with you one of the ones I am working on. Might be kind of fun to have several of us doing the same challenges and getting the different stories and perspectives on them. PM me if you are interested.

:rose: :) :rose:
Nymphonan,
I appreciate the offer but I think I may rather be bad in more "private" ways - as much as I like reading these stories I don't know if I could do much in public or write about it afterward.

I am glad you and others are having fun with it though... looking forward to more adventures!
JJ
:) :rose:
 
DirtyJJ said:
Nymphonan,
I appreciate the offer but I think I may rather be bad in more "private" ways - as much as I like reading these stories I don't know if I could do much in public or write about it afterward.

I am glad you and others are having fun with it though... looking forward to more adventures!
JJ
:) :rose:

Very glad you are enjoying it! Did you read the lastest one posted today?

Enjoy!

:rose: :rose: :rose:
 
Glad you enjoyed Doc! I hope we get a few responses too! Would make it interesting!

:rose: :kiss: :rose:
 
Have a good weekend folks, and Nympho, I'm heading to TN to get my son. He drove the grandparents back last week and he is more then ready to come back. So i'll catch up next week
Doc

Keep it UP! and Keep it WET!:p
 
docsnore said:
Have a good weekend folks, and Nympho, I'm heading to TN to get my son. He drove the grandparents back last week and he is more then ready to come back. So i'll catch up next week
Doc

Keep it UP! and Keep it WET!:p

Enjoy your trip and I will see you when you get back!
I will do my best to keep them up and keep it wet!
Thank you for your support and encouragement!

I seems that the gauntlet has been thrown down with another challenge so.......

:rose: :kiss: :rose:
 
DirtyJJ said:
Nymphonan,
I appreciate the offer but I think I may rather be bad in more "private" ways - as much as I like reading these stories I don't know if I could do much in public or write about it afterward.

I am glad you and others are having fun with it though... looking forward to more adventures!
JJ
:) :rose:


Dirtyjj

Thanks for the compliment. My bad girl continued to thrill me more and more and the funny thing was the more she would do the bad things I asked the more she became in control.

For example, I loved when I could she see her flirt and more. So one day we were in a nice restarant/bar having dinner. She leaned forward and asked out of the blue if I liked having her flirt with other men. I said of course. Next thing I knew she was walking up to an attractive man at the bar to get her cigarette lit. She spend 10 to 15 minutes talking with him. She came back with his card and told me that she said that she was in town with her business partner (me...which was not true but a good cover). She said she planned to have a drink with him after dinner and I was to go wait back at the hotel for her. I chickened out and asked her to come back with me. She said yes, but made me promise that if I wanted to live out these fantasies, she would say what would happen and when. I agreed.

So the next time the opportunity arose she told me what would happen. This time it was a phone call one evening while we were relaxing at her house( on a farm). It was the guy I mentioned in my earlier posting. He wanted to stop by (obviously for some sex since she had let it be known that she liked him as a friend, but also as an occassional 'hook-up'). She said sure. When she hung up she told me that I was to stay upstairs in the bedroom and watch out the front window. She came up to make sure I had stripped (as she told me to), and she got dressed in her best daisy mae outfit (short cutoffs and a white tank t-shirt). She gave me a bj and walked out the front door.

When her friend arrived they got busy in no time. She ended up giving him a bj right on the front steps right in my line of sight. She stayed out with him for a while then gave him a good-night kiss, and came upstairs. She wanted to be fucked and I was happy to obliged!

So my bad girl and I began to get even crazier, but I will provide more details later.
 
Looking For A Few Good/Naughty Women

need_to_be_bad is creating a special group challenge.
The idea is that several of us that feel the need to
be bad would each accept her challenge and then report
the results back to her and she would post all of our
different adventures. (Check out the adventures we have already had on this thread to get an idea of what it might be like!)

If you are interested in participating in this special group challenge to be Naughty....

You may either PM me or leave a post on this thread. I will get the information to NTBB so that when she is back and ready with the challenge, she can send the information to all of us at the same time.

If you have ever thought of being naughty, this is an incredible way to start! Try it! You'll like it!


:rose: :kiss: :rose:
 
Aloha! Great Thread!!!! I was just wondering about some challenges for men. I've read through the whole thread from beginning to end and am surprised that it hasn't been mentioned yet. There have got to be some things that men could do that would be "naughty" that some women would like to hear about, see, etc. I'd love to take a challenge!
 
AlohaM48 said:
Aloha! Great Thread!!!! I was just wondering about some challenges for men. I've read through the whole thread from beginning to end and am surprised that it hasn't been mentioned yet. There have got to be some things that men could do that would be "naughty" that some women would like to hear about, see, etc. I'd love to take a challenge!

I have had several men contact me regarding male challenges. In fact there is one male that is currently working on a challenge. I will talk to NTBB first chance I get and see what we can come up with. In the mean time, challenge each other, be naughty, have fun!
 
Just a bump for all those Naughty folks and those that love Naughty folks out there in Litland!

The Naughty List is growing slowly but surely for the Group Challenge! Let us know if you are interested in participating or if you know a Naughty Lady how should take the Challenge, let her know and have her get in touch with us.

It's going to be fun Ladies!!!
 
Stop taunting us Nympho, and get us readers and followers hot and squirming.
Be naughty girl, be very naughty...... Then tell us every detail!
:eek: *@#! smack " on your ass! Now get moving!!
 
Back
Top