Her wolf, her alpha (Open pm first)

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/3e/9d/c3/3e9dc3609a5985d5892b58a592982603.jpg
Adelina

Adelinda was working when she got the phone call that sent her into a tizzy and stopped her heart. "Ade, he's in town." Adelina knew who she was talking about, and all of a sudden all the memories came back to her mind. Adelinda knew who her friend Alyssa was speaking of, the man that broke her heart when she was 21, four years ago today. If you're wondering the old adage of wolves and imprinting on another human and such is true I speak from experience when I say this is very true. Now when I first met the alpha I had no idea he was such, I had no idea he was a wolf, a very powerful wolf, the alpha ran the show, and he sure didn't see me coming either, although the moment we met my heart raced and I knew he was the man for me, even if I didn't know what he was at the time.

We became friends, he was a tad older than me I was 21 and he was 31 ten years difference but that didn't matter to me all that mattered was that I had met my soul mate. No matter how many times he pushed me away saying he was too old, or I was too young, or it would be too dangerous, he never once told me why, but eventually he gave in and we made love... which leads me here, it was magical and powerful and that night he told me his secrets of being an alpha, a wolf, the leader of his pack, and what imprinting meant, at the time he hadn't imprinted on me, but a few weeks later he had, and I was the one whom he was to protect, love, and cherish no matter what, but he did none of those things, he became distant, cold, and mean, and he completely pushed me away... I didn't understand the reasons, I didn't want to all I knew is the man I fell in love with was gone and then it happened he left me and I hadn't heard from him since.

Little did I know was he left to protect me, because once a wolf imprinted on someone it meant he had to do everything in his power to keep her safe, but that wasn't the only reason he was a wolf she was human if he ever lost control around her he could truly hurt her, that and the fact that in his human form he wanted all of her mind body and soul and all power, he wanted her submission and he wanted to give her his power, but none of that could happen, she was light and he was dark, he needed control and didn't know if she could give that, and most of all if anything were to happen to her hed rip out his own heart.

That leaves me here and now, why is he back, to torment me once more, to leave me alone, cold and heartbroken... whatever it was she wanted no parts of him or his pack. But how can she be strong when she told herself time and time she would never fall in love with him again. Good intentions he had as to his leaving but she never wanted to return to that place again, she'd never fall in love again...

(Open to one dominant male, detailed pm only)

Bdt147

For being such a big town with all the glitz and glamour that it New York City, I never thought I would see him again, or hear from my best friend that he was back in town, I wouldn’t say my life is perfect but I was finally happy, and finally starting to move on, not with men of course I was far to damaged by him for all of that... but I had a great job, being a head technician at a big city pharmacy and was studying to be a pharmacist... she had a decent house and amazing friends, yes at times she would admit she got lonely but her trust in men was long gone.

When she got that phone call her heart started racing, her palms became sweaty and she was shaking so she acted as if she were sick and luckily her boss had let her leave early... what she needed right now was a hot bath and a bottle of wine, yes a bottle not a glass. She headed home and pretended as if the rug hasn’t been pulled from under her, and that her head wasn’t spinning in a million different directions.

“One hundred”, Nick muttered under his breath as the cardboard sleeve on his coffee cup touched the tabletop. Well actually it was 500 but who’s counting. He told himself he’d leave if Ade didn’t walk into this Starbucks after the cardboard ring made a 100 trips up and down his cup. So much for that, he thought.

When he thought about it, he knew there was no way she’d come here. After all this is where they first met, spent just about every morning talking and falling in love and finally where he said goodbye, leaving behind a sobbing, crushed and defeated young woman.

They both knew it was that corny “love at first sight” cliche when their eyes collided here four years ago, although they never admitted it until after they made love for the first time. Nick knew she was the one, the only one. The one he loved, the one he needed to possess. The one who needed to submit her entire being to him, accept and embrace her role but the one who was so loving, caring, giving, so sweet and innocent he could never reveal his true identity to her. He had to leave to save her.

The last four years he spent in pure agony knowing she was essential to his existence. If he hadn’t run into Richard and Whitney in Vegas two months ago, he wouldn’t be back here in New York. But they convinced him, just like they did six years ago to accept who he really was, who he needed to fulfill him and that Ade was that person.

Perhaps he should just go back to their condo a couple of blocks away and make a plan. He needed to reach out to her but that would be a bit awkward since there had been zero contact for four years. Not having a clue where to start, he got up to leave.

As he headed to the door, he noticed a young woman staring at him, her face masked in both amazement and horror. Holy fuck, it’s Alyssa, Ade’s best friend. Before he could say anything she fled the scene leaving her latte on the counter.

Nick rushed out after her but couldn’t catch her. The last thing he saw before she melted into the morning crowd was her phone pressed to her ear. Ade would know shortly he was back in town.

Last edited:
Adelina hands were shaking when she got to her condo, even unlocking the door seemed like a impossible task at the moment she knew she had to get herself together, him being there might not have anything to do with her, or so she hoped. Finally getting into the house she threw her keys along with her back on her side table then slipped out of her high heels and laid them gently by the sofa. She was hungry but she was to Nervous and stunned to really feel like making herself something to eat. She took a long deep breath and sat on the sofa trying to regain her composure and calm down.

She ran her fingers through her hair and leaned her head back she was really starting to get a headache, maybe just maybe she wouldn’t run into him, New York City was a very big place after all. She finally got the thought of him out of her mind, and decided that hot bath was all she needed right at this moment. She took her long red hair out of the bun that she was wearing and Headed to her bedroom where her bathroom was adjacent and stripped from the clothing she had been wearing and then headed to the bathroom she lit a few candles, and started the water making it almost as hot as her skin could bear, she sat on the chair of her vanity as she waited for the tub to fill.

Finally when the tub was nice and full and she felt the water was as hot as she wanted it she crawled right into it and began to soak the day away As if that was really going to happen. She dozed off for a few moments, relaxing as best as she could, the hot water on her skin felt absolutely amazing. Finally when the water started to get cold she stood up and rinsed herself off and took a shower. She was done and dressed in a tight tank top, and some short booty shorts, she pulled her hair up in a pony tail and she was done. Finally she figured she really should eat something even if her stomach was in knots.

Making her way to the kitchen she decided on some toast and jam, she ate in silence, then went to her bedroom to read and to forget everything and just throw herself into the book... the day was finally nearing a end.

Nick fell back on the huge four post bed in the condo’s master bedroom and stared at himself in the ceiling mirror above the bed. He was 35 and he knew he couldn’t wait any longer to do this. The “this” being to make Ade his.

Ade probably thought she was already his four years ago. They were in love. Nick would do anything for her and he knew she felt the same for him. But there was always that one thing, the thing that Nick really was, the thing he needed, that made him hesitate at first then, when he couldn’t handle it any more, made him flee NYC and go far away.

Two months ago when Richard and Whitney visited him in Las Vegas, they reminded him his time was running short. He needed to act now or forever lose the gift he had been granted. When he told them he was sure Ade was the one, the one he needed to consume, they gave him the keys to their condo and told him to get her.

So here he was, no real plan how to do this, but the fire that burned inside of him for four years had been reignited. But Nick had always been a driven man, always got what he wanted. That determination and four years of pent up sexual desire would make him find a way to capture Ade’s heart and soul.

He never stopped loving her and he needed to tell her that. The man she saw the morning he left wasn’t really him. Nick knew that was not entirely true. There was that another side of Nick he kept hidden but that was because he loved her so much. Now he reached the point in his life and he had to act. He needed her and he needed to use the love they shared for each other as the tool to turn her into the woman that he so desperately wanted.

It wasn’t like him to under take something so important without some strategy. But time was of the essence. He was convinced that once he had a chance to talk to Ade he would be able to figure it all out.

Buoyed by that confidence, he reached for his phone. As he pressed the call icon, a wave of desire washed over him. His cock grew hard in anticipation of hearing her voice again. Now, as he heard her phone ring, he hoped she’d pick up.

Last edited:
Even trying to delve herself into her book, she just couldn’t get the fact that Nick was back in town, every time she thought of him and the past her hands would shake and her heart would race, she just wished none of this was happening. She had such a hard time getting over him, and she hadn’t dated anyone since him she didn’t think she ever really could she didn’t think any man would ever compare nor match up to him. She shook her head and sat up on her bed all but throwing her book across the room, she was so frustrated and annoyed and angry she didn’t realize just how angry she was until this moment. Damn You nick she thought to herself.

She stood up and started pacing the floor of her bedroom, she thought of calling her best friend and although it wasn’t super late she really didn’t want to bother her with anymore of her tragic past with Nick but thankfully her friend always understood and had been there for her. She was grateful it was the weekend at least she wouldn’t have to go to work tomorrow and pretend as if everything were okay, even though over the years she had become a pro in doing just that. Shaking her head she walked over to her dresser and looked in the mirror.... telling herself she would be just fine and that Nick coming back probably had nothing to do with her anyway.

She took a long deep breath, she felt restless and knew there was no way in hell she would be getting any sleep tonight, that bottle of wine sounded really good right about now but she also knew that alcohol never solved anything. She wanted to scream or go for a walk but she also at the same time couldn’t find herself wanting to leave her brownstone. She walked out to her small balcony to at least get some fresh air, it was cool and she was barely dressed but the cool air on her skin was a welcoming distraction at least for a few moments.

She looked up to the moon but that only made her think of him more... it wasn’t as if this was the first time she had thought about him in the last four years it’s just that it had at least gotten easier now however knowing he was in New York brought the past right back to her like a ton of bricks that she just couldn’t seem to get from under. She wondered if he even thought of her over the past four years, she figured he didn’t considering it was so easy for him to just walk away from her, hell she had wondered if he had ever really loved her at all because if he had would it have been so easy for him to just walk away from her and what they had together.

She felt a tear roll down her cheek, damn you Nick she thought damn you. She angrily wiped the tear away and walked back into her bedroom feeling a slight shiver go through her, she shuffled to her closet and pulled in a hoodie, then she crawled back into her bed hoping for at least some peace from her racing thoughts.

She turned the tv on for a moment maybe some mindless comedy or some crime show would make her want to fall asleep or at least help her to do so. Just as she started to get comfortable her phone rang, she looked at the clock it was 10 pm who could be calling her, she turned the tv back off and turned to answer the phone, she didn’t recognize the number but answered it anyway. “Hello.” She spike softly.

Her voice sent a current of both love and lust through his entire body. His erection was straining against his boxer briefs, precum staining them. God how he missed her, how he wanted her to be his.

“Ade, it’s Nick. Please, please don’t hang up and just give me a chance to explain.”

Nick paused for a moment to see if she would disconnect. The sound of her rapid breathing told him she was still there.

“I’m truly, truly sorry for what I did to you and how I left you four years ago. I swear to God, you are all that I’ve thought about that entire time and how bad I feel for hurting you like I did. Please all I ask is for a chance to talk to you Ade. Please. I love and need you so much. Just a chance. Please. I can explain everything.”

Nick stopped, out of breath. There was silence on the other end. Could he really explain everything? No, he knew right now he couldn’t. But he knew this was his last shot at fulfilling not only his destiny but Ade’s as well. How he would convince her, if she even gave him a chance, he really didn’t know. But that primal urge would gnaw away at him until he did.

“Ade...Ade, for God’s sake please say something, anything.”

She took a deep breath, this can’t be right she thought to herself there was no way in hell this could be real. Hearing his voice brought so many feelings rushing back right to the fore front and she had no idea what to feel or how to react her mind was in a whirlwind of emotions and she couldn’t even Speak she thought Alyssa telling her Nick was back in town was hard this was even worse. She could feel the tears springing to her eyes and the last thing she wanted was to do was let him hear her break.

His voice saying her name sent shockwaves up and down her entire body, she only ever got those when she heard his voice and it wasn’t just emotions it was sheer pleasure she tried not to think about all those nights and days that they spent together she knew that then and now no other man could ever make her wet the way that Nick did by just saying her name. She loved and hated that feeling all at the same time.

She wanted to hang up on him she truly did, she wanted to scream go fuck yourself but she didn’t. Her breathing became more rapid and she felt her palms begin to sweat once more. Her chest was constricting and she felt as if she couldn’t breath but she could she just felt she was trapped.

She listened to what he had to say, but his words blended together and fell flat to her, she wanted to believe the words that she was hearing but she just couldn’t. How many days and nights had she wished to hear these very words from him. How many nights has she cried herself to sleep wondering what she had did wrong to make him want to leave her, she always blamed herself, what if she had been a better girlfriend a better lover something anything to make him not want to leave her, in a local cafe with tears in her eyes.

She just couldn’t speak at the moment it seemed as if she was frozen in a stand still. Breath Ade she told herself mentally she could handle this couldn’t she? No she wasn’t sure if she could. She bit her lip thinking of what to say.

“Okay.” It was the only word that seemed to come to her mind.

It had only taken two words, barely uttered above a whisper, to reignite the war that raged in Nick’s soul for the past four years. A war that shook him to his core, the struggle between love and lust. A war that threatened to destroy him.

The sound of Ade’s voice reminded him how much he loved her. Never did he imagine the pleasure he derived by touching her velvet skin. Never did he feel the passion when their lips first met, and then slowly parted as their tongues dueled deep inside their mouths.

He remembered making love with her. Spreading those long shapely legs wide open giving his mouth access to the smooth slick treasure between her muscular thighs. How sweet the nectar that flowed from her tasted. Losing himself deep inside of her, the walls of her vagina gripping his shaft, capturing it, draining every drop of his seed as she lie underneath him quivering in orgasmic bliss.

But now he realized how badly his cock ached with pure lust for her. How badly he just wanted to fuck her. Take her anyway he wanted, make her yield to his every desire, obey his every command, submit her entire being to him without question. To finally mark her for life, show her who he really was, what she really was and what that would mean for each other.

But he could never do it. That’s why he left, that’s why he returned. His talk with Whitney reminded him he could never change his or Ade’s destiny. He needed to make Ade understand and accept that. He had taken the first step with this call. Ade had taken hers with a simple OK.

“Ade please, I don’t care where or when. I just need to see you and talk. You’re all I thought about since I left. I love you. Please.”

Last edited:
She wanted to pretend it wasn’t Nick over the phone, but she could pick his voice out of a million men, and his voice was the only voice that sent vibrations of want and need to go through her entire body and instantly made her nipples become hard, and her pussy to become wet, god why did he have to have this effect over her. She still loved him, she tried so hard not to but she couldn’t help herself. She didn’t want to go through what she went through before.

She knew there would never be another Nick in her life even when she thought about dating another man the love she had for him felt like she was betraying him, even though he was the one that had betrayed her. So many memories came back to her mind, even as she tried to block them all away. She could hear him breathing she could feel her own heart racing at the same time, they both were silent for a long time.

Her nipples were pressed tightly against her thought tank top damn it Nick she thought to herself, it had been a long time since she had a really good orgasm, and just giving yourself one no matter how good just wasn’t the same. She felt goosebumps go along her skin the same thing that always happened when he touched her. Fuck Me she thought to herself the last thing she wanted was for all those feelings of bliss to come back to her mind.

Would making love to him be such a bad thing let him make her cum then leave him the way he left her. No she wasn’t that type of girl she could never hurt him the way that he hurt her, and making love to him would mean to much to her. She fought back tears once more she was still so very hurt and angry with him and the way her body seemed to betray her only made her that much more angry. She didn’t want to see him she didn’t want to love him and she sure as hell didn’t want to need him.

“Central Park” was all she said.

Nick was surprised Ade suggested Central Park knowing the significance, especially Conservatory Gardens held in their relationship. It was the place they first experienced intimacy, the place that initially started them down a path of bliss that eventually ended in disaster.

The first time Nick laid eyes on Ade at that Starbucks that fateful Monday morning four years ago , he knew she was the woman he needed to devour, to mark as his for life. It happened just like Richard and Whitney told him it would a year prior.

Nick like every other man in the place noticed her as she seem to glide across the floor. Her red hair tied back in a pony tail grabbed everyone’s attention. But it was her ass in those skin tight black leggings, staring at him as she stood in line to order that told him she was the one. When she got her drink and looked around for an empty table, Nick invited her over saying he was leaving soon. They ended up chatting for an hour before she left to go to class. Before she left, Nick found out she stopped in every morning before class.

For the rest of the week, Nick made sure he arrived early enough to secure a table. Every morning Ade sat with him and they talked. She was like a breath of fresh air, compassionate, kind, understanding, a woman who made Nick forget all that had happened to him. She was an intelligent, independent and yes a very sexy young woman. Even though she was just 21 then, ten years younger than Nick, he knew this was the woman he needed and wanted.

Before she left on Friday they agreed to met at the Conservatory Gardens the next day for a walk. A walk that started them down that path of happiness. Nick thought long and hard about suggesting it.

But the intensity his erection and desire for relief was becoming unbearable when he remembered what happened that day. Dare he suggest it?

“How about Conservatory Gardens, after class tomorrow?

Last edited:
She was stunned at where agree recommend but it was mostly out in the open, and she didn’t want to be alone with him at either her place or his it would be more tempting than the gardens. She took a deep breath once more it felt as if they were both at a complete loss for words compared to the past and how easy it had been for them to talk for hours, it was crazy how much four years could change things. She sighed to herself she shouldn’t have even agreed to meet with him what could he say to possibly make up for leaving her there in the place they met crying and all alone, then no word from him in four years she had worried about him she just wondered once more how it could be so easy for him.

She right back to that first meeting with Nick the first time she seen him, she had never seen a man hotter then him and god she wanted him right there and then and she didn’t care that she was a Virgin and had no idea of making love much less being with a man. She sighed she really shouldn’t be thinking of that day even if she never wanted to forget it, it would forever be burned into her brain and into her heart.

She remembered feeling all eyes on her that day when she walked into the busy Starbucks, even though she never really looked at herself as attractive as people told her she was, then again Ade was a very modest woman and not conceited in the least, but she remembered Nicks eyes on her and they were the only ones that mattered to her. She remembered she had class that day and was headed there, but she madly needed her coffee fix, and then she had the gym after class. She was stunned when Nick pointed to his empty table and asked her to join him, she felt her heart pounding at the memories. He had been so easy to talk to and she had hoped she would see him again. She smiled a sweet smile that day before she left him to get to class and remembered that day she knew she had already met the man she’d want to Spend forever with.

She couldn’t believe her luck when Nick was there at the same table that very next day it must be fate she had thought to herself. God she could talk to him for hours, he was smart, sexy, determined and had a voice as smooth as silk chocolate. She knew he had been hiding stuff from her but she really didn’t care she was already falling madly in love with him... and she was sure nothing in his past would or could ever scare her away. She shook the memories away, they were stirring up feelings she long wanted to forget.

When he mentioned the gardens her heart raced and she got hot all over. “Nick it’s been 4 years I’m out of college and working now... I am off this weekend meet me in the morning I’ll bring the coffee, but Nick don’t expect much.” She stated matter of factly.

The distinct edge to Ade’s voice coupled with the “Don’t expect much” were like sticking a needle into a ballon deflating both his hope and penis. Conversation had always been so easy between them but now he struggled for words.

“Ok, I’ll see you in the morning,” was all he could manage to get out and hung up. He sat there for a moment in complete despair, not knowing what he should do or what the future held for them. Her comment about already graduating made him wonder if she felt he had completely forgot about her these last four years. Realistically, he couldn’t blame her for feeling like that. No calls, texts nothing on top of the way he left, what did he expect.

“What a fucking idiot,” Nick muttered under his breath.

He was too wired to go to sleep so he searched through Whitney’s wine rack, pulled out a bottle of expensive Cab and poured himself a generous glass. After the second, he began to relax and thought about that first week with Ade.

Nick was floundering then, still recovering from his own personal tragedy. Prior to that event, Nick had literally been on the prowl for a year roaming the clubs and hotspots of New York searching for his mate. The car crash that wiped out his family threw him into a funk that he was convinced he’d would never emerge. Then Ade walked into his life.

That primal urge that he couldn’t suppress was what first made him go after her but after that first week of getting to know who she was, he knew he was falling in love. That need, that want, that Richard and Whitney made him realize was his true self didn’t seem so important. Without even touching her, just by sitting, talking with her and staring into those beautiful blue eyes, made Nick think there was another choice. Their meeting at Conservatory Gardens that day made Nick realize that wasn’t the case.

As he emptied the remainder of the bottle into his glass, Nick recalled that afternoon as if it happened yesterday. He was sitting on a bench by one of the garden when he saw her approach. A pair of gray light gray leggings that clung to that flawless body like a second skin and a pale blue top. When he stood and waved,
her face lite up with a big smile that made him melt. Yes, he was falling in love and Richard and Whitney were wrong.

They sat and talked for a bit before Nick suggested they take a walk. He offered her his hand as she began to get up and that first touch of her velvet skin sent ripples through him. They held hands as they walked to another one of the many displays of flowers. When they stopped to inspect the floral display, Nick slipped his arm around her waist. Ade didn’t stop him and moved tightly against him.

Nick remembered how hard his cock got back then and how, without a word, he led into a secluded corner, pulled her to him and kissed her. He remembered how tentative they both were, closed lips at first, then their mouths slowly parted open until their tongues eagerly met. That first kiss lasted forever and each subsequent one was longer more passionate.

That’s when Nick was made aware he couldn’t escape that destiny. Emboldened by the intensity of their kisses, Nick’s right hand wandered down to Ade’s firm ass. As he gripped her muscular cheek, he wanted to slap it, spank her, make her welp. He fought that urge and quickly moved his hand between her legs.

She was soaked, her sweet juices leaving a dark spot on her leggings. Nick began to massage her clit through the material. Ade kept driving her tongue deeper into his mouth, grinding against him. Her breathing grew rapid, her arms in a death grip around his neck. Nick felt her stiffen, then she let out a muted scream as her knees buckled and an organic wave washed over her.

Nick drained his glass and went to lie down. He wondered if Ade was thinking about that day now as well. There was little chance a scene like that would be repeated tomorrow but thinking about it made Nick hard again. He went to sleep very apprehensive, hoping he wouldn’t have that dream again.

Last edited:
She hated the way she spoke to him, she shouldn’t have she had every right to feel the anger she was feeling, but as much as she wanted to hate him she just couldn’t, and she just didn’t want to hurt him the way that he had hurt her. Most woman when hearing his voice on the other line would have slammed the phone on his ear, but Ade wasn’t most women And she wasn’t sure if that was a good or a bad thing.

She sighed hearing the break in his voice she knew her words had stung him a bit, it bothered her a bit more then it should have which only angered her more, she had no reason to feel sorry about anything she said or did to him. She took a long deep breath And hung her phone up gently and almost fell into her bed groaning as she did so. She shook her head wondering just why the hell she agreed to meet with him. She didn’t know what angered her more the fact she agreed or the fact that he didn’t seem to even notice that four years had passed. She chewed on her lip as she thought about the past, no she did not want to think about those moments again, when everything made sense and all was right with the world cause right now nothing felt right. She grabbed her pillow and screamed into it, as if that would make things better.

Her heart was still pounding hard against her chest and she felt a headache starting to come on she pinched her nose trying to block it all out.

She knew she wouldn’t get a good nights sleep, even if she tried, so she turned all her lights off and turned on some low soft blues music probably not the best type of music to listen to but it made her more sad. She took as deep breath seemed like she was doing a lot of that lately. Why now? She wondered to herself. She didn’t know if she wanted a explanation she was still so hurt and so angry. She closed her eyes and the memories all started coming back to her and it was the last thing she wanted to have happen but she had couldn’t stop the memories from flooding back.

Maybe just maybe she thought he did have a good enough reason, but she just wasn’t sure if she was ready to hear it. As easy as it had always been for her to talk to Nick she always felt as if he were hiding something from her, but she wasn’t a pushy woman and she loved Nick regardless of his past and regardless of the parts of himself he didn’t want to share with her. She felt her heart shaped up, she remembered the first kiss that they shared with one another and all the flood gates opened.

She remembered the first time she told Nick that she was in love with him, she bad been so very nervous her hands were sweating and she could feel her chest tighten at the thought of telling him her feelings for what if he didn’t feel the same way she would be so embarrassed. She took a deep breath a smile came to her face at the memory of Nick telling her he loved her to and at the time she knew he meant it, but did he she wondered cause if he did he wouldn’t have left, had her only said it because he felt at the time he had to, she was so unsure about everything at the moment. She sighed and fought back the tears once more. She turned And laid down on her stomach the room was spinning and she just wanted to pretend as if none of this was happening but she just knew that was not the case.

She remembered the first time god how at the moment she didn’t want to, but every past memory was filled with thoughts and images of Nick and everything that they had once shared with one another. Chills always went through her when ever she thought of Nick and the way he had touched her. Get it together she reminded herself the past Wasn’t where she needed to be at the moment. Maybe just maybe she thought she should have tried to move on then she wouldn’t be feeling all these feelings then she thought she knew she was only lying to herself. She at least needed to try and get a little sleep, but at the sane time she knew it wouldn’t come to her, but She Also didn’t want to look a mess when she met with him in the morning.

She turned the music off it only seemed to add to the way she was feeling and that was the last thing she wanted or needed. She closed her eyes and finally started to drift off to sleep but that only led to her to dream of Nick and everything they had once shared together. She could feel him against her, moving gently and fiercely against her the first time he took her virginity he had been so gentle making sure he didn’t hurt her. She shivered in her sleep her skin prickled and she heard a low moan escape her lips.

She woke with a start well there is that she thought to herself even her dreams and her body wanted to betray her. She looked around her dark room and bit her lip once more as another tear tricked down her eyes. These memories, these dreams they were all seeming to haunt her.

Finally she fell asleep and finally was able to rest...

The red digits coming from the digital clock radio on the nightstand stared directly at Nick. 2:34. Fuck, he thought to himself, sleep just wasn’t going to happen. Was it the excitement of hearing Ade’s voice again, or the fear of having that dream or just the magnitude of what he knew he had to accomplish that kept him up. It was probably a combination of all three.

That excitement he felt was a good thing because it feed that inescapable hunger to possess Ade, to make her his. It also motivated to somehow come up with a strategy to win her back, gain her trust, make her see what he needed and wanted was her destiny as well. Once that was done, that reoccurring dream, the same one he has had for the last four years would become a reality.

It sounded easy enough but Nick knew it was something that was tearing him up inside. The Ade that he knew, the Ade that he had fallen madly in love with, just didn’t seem right to be the one. His one. But Nick knew there was no denying that she was that woman. No matter how he had fought that fact that year they were together or the four years he spent apart from her in Vegas, the truth was undeniable.

Those first six months together with her were pure bliss. Despite the ten year age difference they had such a deep connection, Nick convinced himself it didn’t have to be like Richard and Whitney told him. That first sexual encounter started them down a path that enhanced that connection, made Nick think all those desires and primal urges could be suppressed.

The following week after their little tryst in the park, Nick asked Ade to dinner to a very expensive and romantic restaurant. After dinner, Nick told Ade about how he had lost his family in that car crash. Ade listened so intently and for the first time Nick felt a sense of relief. She truly cared about him, his well being, told him she was there for him. When tears streamed down his face, Ade slid next to him in their secluded booth and kissed them away. Nick gently pulled her close and kissed her, grabbed her hand and led her out of the restaurant.

They grabbed a cab to his condo. Ade was taken aback when he told the cab driver the address in Manhattan. Nick saw that look and told her that he had inherited quite a fortune, a little under nine figures. He knew his money meant nothing to her. She was such a beautiful woman, not just physically but in a weeks’ time he had come to see just how beautiful she was on the inside.

When they got to his place, it didn’t take long before they were lying naked on his bed. Nick slowly and sensuously kissed his way down her body until his tongue found her mound of pleasure and he tasted her succulent juices for the first time. Her pussy was a thing of beauty. Smooth and bare, her puffy labia gleaming begging to be licked.

His tongue coaxed her pearly white clit from it hiding place and, for Ade later told him seemed forever, he payed homage to that treasure between her thighs. Nick placed his hands under her ass pressing her vagina close to his face. He felt her body spasm as orgasm after orgasm washed over her.

He loved this woman and needed to tell her before he entered her for the first time. Reluctantly, he pulled himself away from between her legs. Before he could say a word Ade beat him to the punch. When he heard her say “I love you, Nick,” he felt renewed, a new man, that fog he had been living in lifted. When he told her he loved her, she pulled him close and kissed him, the most passionate kiss he had ever had.

That’s when she told him she was a virgin. Nick wasn’t shocked because Ade was the kind of woman who would wait and save herself for the man she loved, for the man who loved her. Their first time would be something they both would remember for always. A gentle, fulfilling experience where they became one for the first time.

He started slowly easing his seven inches into her tight hole, making sure she was ready to accept more. His movements were slow at first but became more rapid, more intense as Ade grew comfortable with him inside. Soon he was fiercely pumping her hips bucked up meeting his every thrust. Nick couldn’t hold back any longer. His whole body stiffened, he announced his orgasm with an animalistic grunt. As his cock pulsed, the walls of Ade’s pussy clamped onto him and drained every drop of his seed. They collapsed in each other’s arms and fell into a deep, satisfying sleep.

The sound of a siren outside jolted Nick back to the present. Those were the memories Ade probably cherished the most he thought. All those nights of lovemaking, never fucking. How was he ever going to convince those kind nights were not what he or she wanted? How those kind of nights were not her destiny? And how would he make that dream stop haunting him and finally become reality?

Last edited:
She didn't sleep for very long, she was tired of tossing and turning all damn night so she just woke up and stared at her dark ceiling. Her thoughts were all over the place and her stomach was in knots thinking about meeting Nick in the morning. Part of her actually wanted to see him even if she didn't want to admit that to herself, the other part wanted to just say fuck it and stand him up but she knew that even though she hated him at the moment she could never do something that cruel to him. Sighing to herself she just enjoyed the peace and quiet even though New York was always busy and noisy she was grateful to be off the beaten path in her little brownstone. Damn it Nick why the hell do you have to evade my thoughts...

She chewed on her lip and stood up turning on her bedside lamp and sat up in her bed, as much as she wanted to sleep she just couldn't. She shook her head feeling as if she was shaking the cobwebs away, she walked over to her dresser and pulled open the top drawer where a old picture of her and Nick had been, in much happier times, she smiled at the memory of that day but forced herself not to as she laid the picture back, she had so many times in the past thought of burning it but she just couldn't, But even if she did Nick's face and body would forever be burned into her brain. She paced around her room, trying to wear herself out, but she was just to nervous about tomorrow.

She chewed her lip something she always seemed to do when she was nervous or stressed or shy about something Nick always teased her about it being her tell, not that he didn’t know her well enough to know exactly how she was feeling. She thought back to that fateful day at the cafe the day she practically begged him not to leave her yet he did anyway, didn’t he knew she would have done anything to make him stay to want her to love her. She hated the way he left her crying, confused and all alone in a crowded cafe. Maybe she just wasn’t what he wanted, maybe she just wasn’t good enough.

She didn’t want to remember that day, so many nights had she cried herself to sleep and he thought he could just come back into her life and what things would be the way they were before. She had never connected to a man the way that she had with Nick and she knew she never would again. She shivered at the memory of his touch every touch sent shivers up and down her spine, she missed feeling that way. She missed feeling him against her, she missed everything.

She didn’t want to miss him, she didn’t want to think of him, she didn’t want any of this but the fact was undeniable she did and she just couldn’t seem to help herself. She remembered every moment the two of them spent together in the short year that they shared, she thought about that night at the restaurant and how he told her about his family and what had happened her heart broke into a million pieces that might as they cried together and she held him and wiped his tears away. She remembered that night as if it happened yesterday so many wonderful things had happened to her that night to them or so she had thought.

She took a deep breath and as much a she didn’t want to a smile drew to her face. She one more felt the anger at herself for feeling this way. “Fuck my life.” She said out loud to herself, she was becoming more and more agitated with herself and with Nick and with all these feelings he was bringing back to the surface for her. She didn’t want to love him but she just couldn’t help to. She knew she would never truly stop loving him, as much as he had hurt her he still held the key to her heart And she knew deep down always would.

I mean he hadn’t only became her best friend, her lover, her first love, and the first to take her virginity which she would never just give it up to anyone, that person had to really mean alot to her and she had to really be in love with them and Nick definitely fit all of those requirements and then some.

Once more she tried not to think about all the times Nick had made love to her because every time she did she ached for him and that was the last thing she needed or wanted at the moment considering she would see him in the morning, she knew she had to suppress these feelings for him. She hasn’t been with anyone since Nick not that she didn’t know how to make herself cum and was very good at it but she had never had a orgasm as strong as the ones Nick had given her over and over again. She had goosebumps just thinking about it, damn it Nick get out of my mind she thought to herself.

She remembered the first time they made love, the first I love you, the first kiss, but sadly she also remembered the last goodbye and how broken and alone she had felt afterwards, thank the heavens for Alyssa or she would have really been lost, she missed her mom, but she lived in Florida so they were many miles away but her mom always knew what to say to make Ade feel better, so Ade called crying to her mom and at least for a little while Ade was at peace, except for them long lonely nights she was all by herself. She remembered the way he told her he loved her she truly felt that he did so what had made him fall out of love with her....

She had to stop pacing she told herself before she burned a hole into her bedroom floor, tomorrow didn’t have to mean anything... it was just a meeting just for Nick to get whatever he needed to say to her off of his chest and then maybe just maybe they could both move on with there lives.

She took a deep breath and laid back down trying to block the memories of the past from her brain. She drifted off to sleep before the sound of her alarm rang telling her what today was.... here goes nothing she thought.... wondering what to wear, from her shampoo to her perfume to her clothes she had to look perfect all after a nice hot shower...

The clock said it was 4:00 but Nick knew that was impossible. It was at least a hour ago when he last looked and it said 3:45. Or so he thought. When he realized any further attempt at sleep would be futile, he decided he’d better start giving some meaningful thought to his future, his destiny. Well, really, their future.

Perhaps the best place to start would be to go back to that point in their relationship when things began to change, about nine months after they met. Nick remembered it well since what was supposed to be a shopping trip to buy Ade a dress for their dinner with Richard and Whitney turned into a reawakening on Nick’s dark side, the side that he thought he had successfully conquered forever.

Richard and Whitney were back in town from Chicago and were eager to meet Ade. Whitney had been checking on Nick ever since the accident, not only to monitor his emotional state but to see if he had found his mate. Shortly after meeting Ade, Nick called Whitney to let her know that he had met the love of his life. However, he failed to mention that he had not revealed himself to Ade, let alone mark her as his for life. It wasn’t until the day before their dinner that he told Whitney that although Ade was the one, she wasn’t that kind of woman who would surrender her entire being to him. He just couldn’t see it nor did he think he needed it.

The morning of their dinner, Whitney invited Nick to their condo for coffee. After a couple minutes of catching up, she told Nick that he had no choice in this matter, no other options. She didn’t doubt that Ade was the one because the way Nick described meeting her, that instant recognition, was plenty to convince her. For the next hour they argued back and forth. Nick never wavered. He was strong enough to keep that darkness hidden forever.

Whitney listened to him intently. Finally, she asked Nick to recall what happened the last night he was in that condo. He stopped talking for a minute because in that very instant that fateful night and all that had happened came rushing back into his mind, completely overwhelming him, stirring feelings for Ade he had so successfully suppressed.

“Remember the sound of Richard’s voice over the speaker phone, Nick,” she said. “Remember how I reacted, how you reacted, how we both did things we would have never dreamed of doing with each other. Remember Nick?”

Nick did and knew he had been living a lie. It wasn’t that he didn’t love Ade with all his heart and soul. No, he knew that was a true indication she was to be his forever. How could such a sweet innocent young woman be what he wanted. Whitney sensing his struggle asked him a question.

“Would you have ever thought in your wildest dreams I was that kind of woman?”

His silence spoke volumes. That’s when he realized the dream of he and Ade living that perfect, normal life together was crushed.

After leaving Whitney’s, he met Ade at some trendy dress shops to look for something for dinner that night. Nick loved buying her nice things. Ade never asked of expected anything, the expensive jewelry, clothes. He just wanted to show her her loved her.

One of the things he loved about Ade was she was so unaware of just how sexy she was. She had a perfect body and Nick never failed to tell her that especially while they were making love. The sex between them was amazing, as they learned to navigate each other’s bodies to bring so much pleasure. Nick could see her gain more confidence in herself as her self esteem rose. She liked when Nick would mention other men noticed her and deep down inside, it turned him on although he never mentioned it to her.

Usually when Nick accompanied her on theses shopping trips, he just an innocent bystander, letting Ade pick out whatever she wanted. However on this trip, Nick became much more involved, telling Ade the dress she was showing him wasn’t short enough, not tight enough. When he finally approved of one Ade asked him if he was sure since it was the shortest and tightest dress she ever had. It was he told her, he loved how hot she looked. He could sense Ade wasn’t completely sold but he told the clerk to wrap it and handed her his AMEX black card.

That night men couldn’t help but stare at Ade. Most of her strong muscular thighs were on display and the sheer material wrapped around her fabulous ass leaving little to the imagination. Nick was aware of what was happening and fought all night to conceal the bulge in his pants. A bulge he knew was not only from how sexy Ade was but also from how slutty she looked. How that dress made his dark side come out. How he wanted to take her home, restrain her, spank her for being such a slut. With hold her orgasm until she begged him to make her cum. Do things, say things that dark side forced him to say and do. Things he thought at the time Ade just wouldn’t want.

Now the clock said 5:00 and Nick decided to go to the gym for a run to clear his head. Whitney told him last month in Vegas, Ade knew she wanted his life, his desires, his wants to be hers. It was up to him to make her see the light.

As he got in the elevator for the trip down, Nick had to start her on that journey today. How he would do it was still a mystery.

Last edited:
She stood looking into the mirror that was atop of her dresser, she knew it showed that she had barely gotten any sleep but realized nothing that a little makeup would not cover up, she bit her lip her stomach was in knots. Breath she told herself everything will be okay it’s just a meaning it didn’t need to mean anything at all, just a little bit of closure. Her heart was pounding so hard she was afraid that it might pound right out of her chest.

She shook her head and walked over to her closet the most important thing she needed to do was decide what to wear she knew she wanted something that would knock his socks off and realize what he had been missing. Ade has grown a lot since they had been together she wasn’t that same sweet little thing she was back that she enjoyed porn and not normal porn well not normal to most she assumed but that was another story for another time. She sighed to herself no she definitely wasn’t that same naive girl that Nick once knew, sure she hadn’t been with anyone since him but that didn’t mean she didn’t fantasize and get herself off she had needs after all she was only human.:. Yes human something that always bothered her considering Nick was part wolf after all... these things only seemed to happen to her she chuckled to herself.

Her hands were shaking as she settled on what she had decided to wear and laid it out on her bed, she loved that her bathroom was a adjoining one, it was one of the many reasons she had chosen this brownstone that and her huge closet Ade was a simple type of girl but she did love little luxuries. She thought back to the day Nick had partly told her what he had been... at first she couldn’t believe it so she did some hardcore investigating and found it was indeed very true. She wondered then how it would work wolves didn’t age after a certain time in there lives and she was very much a human.. but it didn’t matter she loved Nick and that meant something to her. These memories were wearing her down she thought to herself, maybe this hot shower would help her clear her mind a bit no what she needed was a very cold shower before she met up with Nick. There was so much that Nick didn’t know about Ade and still so much she didn’t know about him. She sighed and bit her lip as she walked into her bathroom and started the shower up.

She got the water as cold as she possibly could with just a little heat she didn’t want to freeze to death after all. She peeled her clothes from her body not worrying for the time being about being neat as she usually was, she didn’t have time nor patience for that. She climbed her tired body into the water letting the coldness wash the stressful night from her slim tight body, what shampoo did she use, what body wash... it seemed so tedious trying to figure all of this out, she decided on her favorite cotton candy, simple yet sweet. Omce again she felt nervous for there meeting and told herself over and over it was just that a simple meeting yet she wasn’t very convinced. She finished up her shower and dried off wrapping her towel around her body before walking back to her bedroom.

She wondered as she sat on the chair in the corner of her bedroom if Alyssa would be awake she needed Perspective that only her best friend could give her. She grabbed her cell from her bedside table and texted her friend. “Hey it’s Ade if your awake call me I could really use some advice.” She hit send and then walked to her mirror once more she let her long hair down out of the towel and ran her fingers through it pulling away any knots that might be there for her. Why now she wondered again as she stared at the mirror once more she grabbed her makeup bag and started to apply her make up covering mostly the bags under her eyes from her sleep deprived evening.

She heard the ping go off on her cell indicating a text was coming through. “I’m awake, call you in five.” Her friend Alyssa replies. She smiled to herself she was lucky to have Alyssa in her life. She finally settled that what he had decided to wear was going to have to be good enough, she dressed and did her hair last then headed to the kitchen to start herself a pot of coffee that she so desperately needed. She chewed hard against her lip as she started the coffee pot. A few minutes later her coffee was done and she added a generous amount of sugar and cream.

A few sips later her cell phone rang alerting her to her friends ring tone and her promise that she would indeed call her in five minutes. “You okay Ade?” Was the first words that came from her friends lips. Was she, she wondered that herself. “I’m not so sure I am meeting with Nick this morning.” She said rather quickly unsure of how her friend would react. “He doesn’t deserve you, not after the way he left you without a reason, you were perfect together and Ade he hurt you so so bad... meet with him but don’t let him walk all over you, you’ve come so far, do not let him set you back.” Ade could hear the anger in her friends voice. “I know, trust me I remember but I at least need this for closure.” Ade said matter of factly.

“Just closure... Ade I can’t see you hurt like that again, but I want you to do what’s beat for you.. if you feel this is what you need then get the closure you need to finally move on.” Ade smiled to herself thank god for Alyssa. “Thank you al for listening you’re the best.” Alyssa and Ade hung up after a few more moments of chat and Ade felt a little bit better.

She walked back to the bedroom and looked over herself. Perfect she thought to herself, or at least good enough anyway... once more those knots in her stomach once more returned, just relax Ade and remember to breath.

She thought back to the times that Nick had taken her shopping Ade had always been rather modest but she secretly loved how sexy and wanted nick make her feel. Nick had a small fortune that meant nothing to Ade hence why she had put herself through college and got a good job in a big pharmacy in time square and was knocking down plenty of her own money. Him buying her things was just that things she only needed him and only him.

She was not a showy type of girl but for Nick there wasn’t anything she would t try for him. She knew how sexy nick thought that she was he never ever let her forget it either telling her every chance he got. A shiver once more went through her no now was not the time nor the place to be thinking of the many orgasms and the pure bliss she felt every time being with Nick. She noticed the way men looked at her even though she only had eyes for Nick and no one else.

She thought about those shopping trips and how many times she had fantasized about Nick just taking her right there and then in the woman’s dressing room not giving a fuck if anyone seen or caught them. She closed her eyes and felt her nipples so hard against her sheer red bra that she was wearing and felt her pussy become wet, dear Jesus help me today she thought to herself. Once more she chews on her lip as she finished her cup of coffee and decided to grab a muffin from her kitchen table even though she didn’t feel lime eating she knew the last she would want was her stomach to growl while she was talking to nick. It was getting close to close she thought to herself to the time that they had agreed on.

She grabbed her back and headed out the door heading to Starbucks to grab the coffee that she had promised to bring for the two of them then headed to the place they had agreed to meet. She could feel her hands sweating and her heart pounding.

https://pin.it/4WrXD4E

Last edited:
A hour run on the treadmill did Nick a lot of good. It provided a chance to clear his mind and collect his thoughts. He had to do this; tell Ade everything, all the implications, all the risks, all the benefits. She had only half the story and if Whitney was right, she would not only accept her role, she would fully embrace it, and learn to understand with pain came immense pleasure.

Every since meeting Ade, Nick was faced with an internal conflict that battled for his very being. After that night when Whitney told him he was the wolf, the alpha, Nick had no trouble with it. The year BA, before Ade, was one big party for him. Nick never had problems finding a woman. At 6’2” 180 lb. he maintained his college basketball body with daily one hour workouts. His boyish good looks, good job with his father’s brokerage firm made him a desirable commodity with women. But he began to grow weary in his search for his mate, the woman he needed to possess, imprint and make his. Then the accident, which threw him into that year long fog of despair, made him think he would never fulfill his destiny. Until Ade came along.

Instead of solving his problem, Ade made it much more complicated. He knew she was the one but instead of just grabbing her, telling her what she was and then taking her, he fell in love. All those sexual wants and needs that came with being her alpha were replaced with feelings of love. In Nick’s mind, he couldn’t find a way to balance them. The things the alpha would demand and expect from his mate were so not Ade. Yes his desire for those things sometimes surfaced when he was with her but he was always able to fight them off. Ade was just not kind of woman.

Their dinner with Richard and Whitney changed all that. Well, it was actually his meeting with Whitney the night before that sent Nick spiraling into the depths of his dark side, a slide from which he would not recover. That evening Whitney reminded him how his and Ade’s time were running short.

“Nick, you can’t fuck around with this anymore,” she scolded him. “I know you know you can’t fight it much longer. Just look what happened to your dad.”

That statement hit Nick hard. When Richard and Whitney revealed themselves to him a year prior, they told him about his family’s history. Richard was Nick’s cousin, his dad’s brother’s son. Nick’s uncle and his dad were wolves, alphas, a feral gene that they passed onto their sons. Richard’s dad accepted it, found his mate and lived as the leader of his pack. Nick’s dad didn’t. Much like Nick, he found his mate but all the love he felt for her made it impossible to be a true pack leader. He opted for a normal life. A life that Nick always thought to be perfect. But now he realized it wasn’t.

Although the car crash that took his family’s lives was ruled an accident, Nick always had doubts. Richard and Whitney did too.

“I know this might hurt Nick, but your dad was conflicted. He couldn’t bring himself around to being his true self. He knew you were the wolf, knew you were strong enough to accept it not your brother. Maybe he just wanted to end it all, put everyone out of their misery. But he knew you could survive and be who you were meant to be.”

“Look would you have in your wildest imagination thought I was the kind of girl who would be the one, the mate of an alpha.”

Nick had to admit that she was right. Whitney was the All-American girl, the girl next door. The night they told Nick about their relationship and what his future held was both shocking and so sexually exciting to him. The sound of Richard’s voice over the speaker phone telling her how she was to be punished when he got to New York the following night was so out of character for him. But what happened next sent Nick to a place he knew he wanted to be.

“Whitney, tell Nick what’s going to happen to you when I get there,” his voice boomed in an almost frightening tone.

She proceeded to meekly tell Nick how Richard would restrain her, spank her, torture her clit and nipples, then when he was satisfied she was punished enough for being a bad girl, fuck her in her ass. And she would submit to it all willingly because she was his.

Nick was dumbfounded never ever thinking he would hear those words come out of either of their mouths. But what happened next, sent him over the edge.

“Whitney, now show Nick how you feel about that.”

Whitney stood up from the couch, pulled her skirt up to her hips, and slid her index and middle fingers into her pussy. She pulled them out and spread them apart. A thick ribbon of her girl cum stretched between them like a tightrope between two poles. Nick stared at them almost in a trance, his cock growing hard. That’s when he realized that’s what he truly wanted for Ade.

But he could never bring himself to do it. The morning he left, he told her about being a wolf, an alpha but never told her what that meant for her. A life of submission, a life with periods of pain but a pain that would ultimately lead to pleasure. No Ade wasn’t like Whitney, she would never accept that.

So he just left her there that morning, a sobbing, heaving mess. And now he was back after a four year exile to take what was his. He glanced in the mirror one last time before leaving. As confident as he felt now, he knew as soon as he saw her all those feelings of love would surface again bringing up all that doubt. Perhaps Ade had changed. Maybe she would give him a hint she was ready to accept him as her alpha.

Last edited:
Ade she wondered to herself as she found a bench to sit on as she awaited Nick’s arrival, she knew she was early she often was a bit of a bad habit she thought to herself but this time alone would give her some time to reflect. She needed to calm her nerves, her mocha latte just wasn’t strong enough she needed a strong shot of whisky. Get it together was the mantra she kept repeating over and over in her head. She chewed on her lip remembering the last time she was in this place, she remembered it as if it was yesterday.

Her heart started to pound faster Against her chest, just remembering that day brought back so many hidden feelings she had kept to herself. She sighed to herself was she depraved by the way She felt or by the ways she had thought since that day In these very gardens. She ran her fingers through her long hair and pulled out her phone she needed something to keep her mind preoccupied but she wasn’t sure if even a game would help her at the moment. She didn’t want to think of that day but every time she would she could feel her nipples her hard, her heart race, and her pussy dampened. She remembered Nick taking her hand and telling her to take a walk with him and she did, it was a very romantic moment that at first was so very innocent. It was anything but that after a few moments of stolen kisses that sent her body ablaze. She remembered how nervous she was feeling Nick putting his hand down her tight leggings as his hand went inside of her panties, she let out a low squeak and Nick told her just to relax and enjoy the moment. She closed her eyes when he told her that nervous that someone would see them, yet at the same time excited secretly that someone might. She remember how his fingers expertly found her hidden pearl and teased her until she came hard And fast against his hand.

Chills went through her at the way this memory made her feel she all but screamed out his name in the shadows of the flowers, she could remember her hands tightly against his hair and his lips suppressing her moans at the same time. She was brought back to the present as chills went up and then her entire spine and she remembered the memory making her wet all over again and he hadn’t even touched her in four years. She loved him as much as she didn’t want to she really and truly still loved him, she wouldn’t admit this to him of course but she at least needed to admit it to herself. She sat staring at her phone trying to block these memories from her mind but they just kept creeping there way back in. Four years changed a person, sure she was still sweet, loving, kind and innocent, she was also closed off hurt and angry. What made him leave her, if it had been something she had done, why couldn’t he just tell her. Hell she would have let him do anything to her, anything to make him stay.

Wait she thought to herself, she shouldn’t feel that way, she knew she had done nothing wrong but then again maybe she hadn’t done anything right either. She took a deep breath She had never been more confused in her life. What could she have done or said to make him stay, was she not enough for him, was her love not enough for him? So many thoughts raced through her mind.

No she decided she would no longer blame herself had he stuck around and just talked to her these last four years might have never have happened to her or to him for that matter. Could she even handle seeing him again. She couldn’t be sure, seeing him in her dreams were one thing seeing him in reality was a totally different thing all together.

She thought about her many nights of pleasuring herself none of those nights even half the pleasure Nick had given her and she knew he had so much more to unleash he had always been very careful with her as if he were afraid he might hurt her... and she was too shy or embarrassed at the time to tell him it was okay she wanted more. She thought about the porn she enjoyed the secret desires she had. She knew to most people it was wrong but deep down she didn’t care, she wanted to Be tied up, blindfolded, vulnerable And loved and cherished all at the Same time. Could a relationship like that even actually exist and be normal, then again she didn’t care about being normal she liked What she liked and to her that’s all that really mattered. She sighed once more even if she wanted to move on from Nick she couldn’t he would forever deep down be the only one for her, but she just didn’t know if she would ever be Able to forgive him. I can do this she repeated to herself once more. Correction she had to do this she needed closure, maybe if she did then she would be able to move on. She shook her head and wanted to pull her hair out or scream but she did neither. You are okay she told herself.

She looked down at her phone time seemed to be going so slow at the moment, or maybe that was just the knots that were in her stomach. She fumbled with the ring that her mother had given her for her sixteenth birthday.

She bit her lip so hard that she almost drew blood she had to somehow calm herself down, she knew there was no way that was going to happen. She needed answers, hell no she deserved them. She twisted and turned her ring back and forth trying to calm her quaking nerves but she just wasn’t sure how to. She took another long swig of her coffee which by now had cooled down. One meeting Ade one meeting and this can finally be put to rest and you can move on with your life.

She had to stretch she stood and did so she was becoming restless.

Ade didn’t really know What to do with herself as she waited on Nick, so She Once more texted her best friend. “Am I crazy for doing this?” She she’d simply, she already had a feeling what Alyssa would say, but then sometimes her friend surprised her. “Your not crazy Ade you need the closure, and you definitely deserve answers” Her friend texted back. “What if I’m not strong enough al when I see him. What if all I want is for him to say sorry and I fall right back into his arms?” She felt her skin prickle at the thought of it. “Whatever happens Ade you know it’s meant to be it will be, but do not let him get away with anything”

Alyssas last text was a bit ominous but she knew what her friend was saying, basically saying she’d stand by her but that Nick did not deserve her.

She sighed she was so utterly conflicted she stretched her body maybe just maybe she should have went to the gym before meeting with Nick to burn off some of the feelings she was feeling but she was too tired and didn’t feel like it. She repeated her mantra over and over again but she just didn’t know if she could do this she wanted to run away but she wouldn’t she wasn’t that type of woman.

She shouldn’t have agreed to meet him here of all places, it held to many memories especially the one of her first real sexual awakening. Again she could feel her panties become more and more wet, god what was wrong with her.

She should feel nothing but hate and anger towards Nick but she could never really hate him even if he did tear her heart to pieces. Her thoughts were all over the place as were her emotions.

Nick could feel all his confidence slowly drain as he entered the park and walked toward the appointed meeting place. How would Ade react when she saw him? Since he was a wolf, his physical appearance remained the same as it was the day he left her. He wondered if that would surprise her. Whitney told him it was a selling point to consider mentioning.

However, he knew Ade wasn’t that shallow and that was just another factor that made this so difficult to confront her. Sure who wouldn’t want to retain their looks, their body, never grow old. And Ade’s body was perfection. But she wanted more than that in a relationship. Hence, Nick’s dilemma. He wanted that as well, that deep emotional, spiritual connection that manifested into an intense sexual experiences. But Nick knew as a wolf, as her alpha, his sexual appetite went far beyond the kinds of things that they had engaged in prior.

There was no doubt the sex between them was something special. Always so loving, always so satisfying. They made love to each other, they never just fucked. But after that dinner with Richard and Whitney, when Ade looked so slutty in that dress and Nick became so turned on and angry at the same time knowing other men were looking at her, wanting to fuck her, that’s exactly wanted to do. First he wanted to punish her, tie her up, spank her, make her nipples hard then clamp them, pull her hair while he fucked her hard. Make her accept the pain and teach her that all the pain he wanted to inflict would turn to pleasure.

Those last three months before he left were pure torture for Nick because after that night, these were the thoughts that dominated him. Every time he saw Ade, his sexual desires grew darker. He knew he needed to dominate her, make her submit to his every wish, mark her as his but he just couldn’t do it. He loved her for who she was then, sweet, kind, compassionate. He still loved her like that. But he knew his destiny and hers as well deemed that wasn’t enough. No, he needed her to be that submissive slut, wear her slave choker when she went to work, when they went out so the whole world would know she was completely his.

He wasn’t more than a couple of minutes away now and his heart was pounding as he was consumed with anxiety, anticipation and excitement. His cock was hard, straining against his boxer briefs, precum staining them knowing he would see her again. Nick had done nothing but masturbate since he left, sometimes jacking off three times a day thinking about how he wanted to mark her. That was his reoccurring dream, the one that woke him in the middle of the night fully erect. How many times did he stroke himself until thick ribbons of cum erupted from his hard as steel cock, covering his chest with his jizz before drifting back to sleep.

He would tell her he hadn’t been with anyone else knowing it was the truth. Although he couldn’t be certain, he guessed Ade did the same. A pang of guilt shot through him, thinking that if that was in fact true, he was to blame for her abstinence. But on the other hand, perhaps she became a bit more adventurous, using the internet to explore sex sites, expand her scope of sexual wants and desires. These were all things he needed to discover when he talked to her. If she would talk to him.

Now as he could see the back of her head on the bench, the same bench they sat on that Saturday morning, Nick’s mouth was as dry as the Sahara. What should he say? Should he start or let her? Maybe she came here to tell him to fuck off. What would he do then?

Two weeks ago in Vegas, Whitney assured him that deep down Ade knew what he wanted and needed and she came to the realization that’s what she wanted and needed as well. It was up to a Nick to bring all those thoughts and desires to the surface and show this was going to be her life. She had no choice.

“Look Nick,” he remembered her saying, “ the night Richard marked me he told me everything that was expected of me. I was scared, I thought how could I derive pleasure from pain. But I learned to accept it. And now I can’t live without it. Ade is the same. It’s up to you to find a way to tell her.”

That’s what he would do this morning. He took a deep breath as he came around the bench and faced her for the first time in four years. His cock grew even harder as he looked at her. The swell of her breasts peaking out above her low cut blouse, the sheer sleeves showing off her toned arms. Her skirt rode up to mid thigh, those legs, my God those legs. He wanted her right then and there. He knew he had to do this. He looked her right into those beautiful blue eyes.

“Ade I love you. Please forgive me.”

Last edited:
Why was she here again, sure she wanted the closure but at the same time was she really ready to face him here And now especially the way that she was feeling. Her thoughts were all over the place and all she really wanted was for them to go away. She was a whole different girl then the mess of the one he had left behind. She looked strong more confident but at the moment she felt anything but. She wanted to see him she really did but she was still so fucking angry with him at the same time.

She could do this, she could be strong enough to confront him and get the answers she not only wanted but deserved. She wondered so often after he left... was he okay, did he miss her, did he even think about her at all? He could have at least texted her once in a while to at least see how she was and so she could see how he was. Could a person have a sexual relationship as well as a loving relationship at the same time. She knew if two people loved one another enough they could get through anything together. Yes they could have anything they wanted together.

She had to stop thinking so much she was literally driving her self crazy. Then Nick was standing there before her and all her anger and feelings ran right through her as his words came from his lips.

She stood quick and the anger flared in her blue eyes, she didn’t think only reacted and slapped him hard across the face, she instantly felt guilty but didn’t let it be shown.

“You love me, you don’t know the meaning of the word!” She yelled angrily not caring if the whole damn park heard her.

Nick didn’t know what hurt worse: her hard slap or her hard words. He couldn’t fault her reaction although he had to admit he was taken aback by it. There was no doubt he deserved it. Now, standing directly in front of the woman whom he both loved and needed to posses, Nick knew their fate rested solely in his hands. It seemed as if the rest of the world had suddenly disappeared off the face of the earth.

Telling her he loved her, especially after the way he had treated her, was probably not the smartest way to start. Nick felt an almost instantaneous regret as those words left his mouth. His choice of words and how he approached her were going to be crucial if he had any chance at all to get what he came after. Ade’s mind, body and soul.

“Ade, the way I’ve acted, the way I left you, not reaching out to you, not once in four years, was so so wrong in so many ways. I can’t fault you for feeling the way that you do. But please just give me a chance to explain.”

Nick realized he had to seize the moment if he had any hope at all. This was not the time to hesitate since it might be his only opportunity to do this. He decided to sit down on the bench, leaving Ade two choices. She could tell him to fuck off and storm out of the park or sit down with him. If she chose the former, he wouldn’t chase after her. He’d just let her go. If she chose the later, he would bare his soul to her, tell her everything and then let the chips fall where they may.

He sat there staring at the back of that beautiful body. Even now in this moment of emotional upheaval, the sexual want and need for her boiled to the surface. Again he could feel his cock stiffen as his eyes wandered over her with a feeling of pure, unadulterated lust. But there still was that feeling of love, the first thing he felt when he first laid eyes on her four years ago and again just a few moments before. How could he convince her that his undying love for her, the need to protect her forever, could coexist with his dark sexual appetite. An appetite that would need to be satisfied on a regular basis. An appetite that would continue to get darker and darker. An appetite that she would learn to submit to and want to satisfy as her duty.

The reason he left four years ago was he didn’t think the Ade he knew then couldn’t handle it, wasn’t ready for it. He loved her so much, he was willing to suppress his whole reason for existence just so he wouldn’t hurt her. But as the sting in his cheek began to subside, maybe Ade had changed. Maybe his leaving her made her stronger. The thought of her screaming at him and slapping him, that wasn’t the Ade he left behind.

The Ade that was in front of him now was different. She just stood there defiantly, her short tight skirt displaying her long muscular legs, and framing her perfect ass. The slight cock to her hip made Nick think Ade had a side he never had seen. A feisty little bitch that he wanted more than ever. A feisty little bitch who needed to be taught that she was his and his alone. A feisty little bitch that would obey him without question. All he needed was the chance to show her that’s what she really wanted. A chance to show her their love and their destiny were one in the same.

All Nick needed was the chance to tell her. All Nick needed was for her to turn and sit down.

Back