Playgrounders And Proud Of It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone

Question for Red....
A long time ago, I mentioned a number, honestly I never pursued it, but I have been around a while and wondered about it. What do I need to do to obtain one?

Thank you.

trent0553 said:
Hey everyone

Question for Red....
A long time ago, I mentioned a number, honestly I never pursued it, but I have been around a while and wondered about it. What do I need to do to obtain one?

Thank you.

Hi trent,

To obtain a number, you can post here in the thread that you desire one. mark197205, will then give you one. If you go to the first post in this thread, you'll get an idea of what your number will be, unless someone has asked for one before you and Mark just hasn't updated the list yet.

After he posts your number, than it is yours. You can then decide if you'd like a virtual badge ceremony. These are not necessary but are enjoyable. There are male and female presenters that you can choose from. I can go into more detail about that too, if you'd like.

You're very welcome,

Red. :)

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Hi trent,

To obtain a number, you can post here in the thread that you desire one. mark197205, will then give you one. If you go to the first post in this thread, you'll get an idea of what your number will be, unless someone has asked for one before you and Mark just hasn't updated the list yet.

After he posts your number, than it is yours. You can then decide if you'd like a virtual badge ceremony. These are not necessary but are enjoyable. There are male and female presenters that you can choose from. I can go into more detail about that too, if you'd like.

You're very welcome,

Thank you again.

I'll just have to catch Mark when he is around. :)

You're welcome.

He reads through the thread, so if you make the request and he's not online, he'll still see it. :)
Guess I will make it formal then, not like a casual passing thing. :eek:

Mark....Could I get assigned a Playground number?

Thanks again Red.
Things going well for you?

You can then decide if you'd like a virtual badge ceremony. These are not necessary but are enjoyable. There are male and female presenters that you can choose from. I can go into more detail about that too, if you'd like.

You're very welcome,

How come I was never told about this?

Yes, details please.

:D

trent0553 said:
Thank you again.

I'll just have to catch Mark when he is around. :)

Or you could just pm him constantly till he gets tired of you and issues you a number ... worked for me!

;) :catroar:

trent0553 said:
Guess I will make it formal then, not like a casual passing thing. :eek:

Mark....Could I get assigned a Playground number?

Thanks again Red.
Things going well for you?

You're welcome.

I'm doing well, just living life. How about you?

MsTexas said:
How come I was never told about this?

Yes, details please.

I don't know why. . .except to say for a while there were no new badge ceremonies being done, so people forgot about them. lol.

Mark, Shreik, and I believe tolyk are the three male presenters. They will give you a "virtual" badge in a ceremony that they either write for you or you can post back and forth with them in the board. :)

Wyldbreeze, turtledove, and myself are the three female presenters. We will do the same thing - giving a badge ceremony for a recipient. turtledove I believes does a back and forth exchange, but I am not sure about that, she may do it differently for different folks. Wyld and I do a short back and forth and then present the member with their own customized "story" of the badge being presented.

For examples of those, if you click the link in my sig that says: SRP links/sig stuff, it will take you to a page. Scan through that (near the top) and you'll find Badge Ceremony Presentation links. 1-18 plus a little "*". ;) Those are the ceremonies I've given since first becoming a presenter.

I have given both male and female members their badges. It's fun and a nice way to write a little something special for someone. :)

There are 2 kinds of badges.

Lickum - placed anywhere on the body - your choice (as long as that place works within the rules of your presenter's desire)

and

Stickum - pinned anywhere on your clothing.

~ Red

You're welcome.

I'm doing well, just living life. How about you?
Getting by Red.
Glad to see things getting better for you :D

Hey MsTexas :rose: Hey limwa :)

trent0553 said:
Getting by Red.
Glad to see things getting better for you :D

Hey MsTexas :rose: Hey limwa :)
*hugs* I wouldn't say getting better trent. *hugs* I'm living. But thank you very much for caring enough to ask. :kiss: I appreciate that very much.

***Ears perked up** Did ya say my name Red? :cathappy:

{{{{{{RHF}}}}}} :rose: :rose:
{{{{limiwa}}}}} :rose: :rose:
Hello Trent--nice to meet you I'm Turtledove--also known as TD by all my friends.

Hope y'all having a great day. :catroar: :p :rose:

I don't know why. . .except to say for a while there were no new badge ceremonies being done, so people forgot about them. lol.

Mark, Shreik, and I believe tolyk are the three male presenters. They will give you a "virtual" badge in a ceremony that they either write for you or you can post back and forth with them in the board. :)

Wyldbreeze, turtledove, and myself are the three female presenters. We will do the same thing - giving a badge ceremony for a recipient. turtledove I believes does a back and forth exchange, but I am not sure about that, she may do it differently for different folks. Wyld and I do a short back and forth and then present the member with their own customized "story" of the badge being presented.

For examples of those, if you click the link in my sig that says: SRP links/sig stuff, it will take you to a page. Scan through that (near the top) and you'll find Badge Ceremony Presentation links. 1-18 plus a little "*". ;) Those are the ceremonies I've given since first becoming a presenter.

I have given both male and female members their badges. It's fun and a nice way to write a little something special for someone. :)

There are 2 kinds of badges.

Lickum - placed anywhere on the body - your choice (as long as that place works within the rules of your presenter's desire)

and

Stickum - pinned anywhere on your clothing.

~ Red

WOW

I totally appreciate you typing all that for me Red ... you're awesome!!

:D :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back